Diner Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and started to take off my boots. I needed to come out of the stockings before I could remove the panty.

"But," Kate continued. "Touching is not for free, is that clear? If you let someone touch you, make sure you get paid."

"I don't think anybody is going to touch me", I replied. Kate gave me a We'll-see-look and grinned.

The rest of the drive we did in silence. I tried to fancy the coming events. I didn't know yet, if it was worse or better to just behave like a slut instead of stripping in front of the party guests. I told myself that I was no slut that I just got paid for behaving like one.

Kate's house wasn't as fancy as I had depicted it. It looked a little old, but cozy. I climbed out of the car.

Kate walked around her Landrover and watched me. "Would you lift your skirt, honey? Just want to see how it looks like." Slowly I did as I was told. She looked between my thighs. "Now turn please." I did and felt her hand running over my butt cheek. "Oh darling you look so inviting with these stockings on your bare butt and cunt," she said in a low voice. "You'll sure delight my guests."

I turned to face her and swallowed. I saw her eyes sparkling with joy and lust.

"Ok, show time, my dear Natasha." With these words she guided me into her house. Inside I heard slow music and voices. It was the sound of a smooth party. We went to the living room. I felt Kate's arm around my hips. Her thumb was gently rubbing the skin between my skirt and tank top. The living room was crowded with 10 probably 12 guests, men and women. As they realized our arrival most talks died out. They all looked at us.

"Ladys and Gentlemen. This is Tasha, our special guest." She hustled me gently further into the room.

****

„So she's the diner girl?" a man, sitting on a sofa, said in direction of Kate. The man was in the middle of his thirties. He had dark brown hair and a mischievous smile on his face as he looked up at Kate.

Kate just nodded. I wondered if the man or anybody else knew about our little encounter in the car.

"In the kitchen are some snacks and drinks. May I bring you something?" Kate looked at me.

I nodded feeling shy and somewhat misplaced.

"So what do you want, darling?" Kate smiley warmly and looked at me comfortingly. I tried to relax.

"What about white vine?"

Kate nodded approvingly and went to the kitchen. Meanwhile I sat down on the sofa beside the dark haired man.

"So Kate told me you work at a diner, where she's eating?" he approached me.

"That's right."

"And you're a student?"

I had to smile. "That's also right."

"I studied myself. Have a MA in industrial engineering," he said.

"That's great. And what are you working now?" I bet he was going to tell me about the nice small company he was working for. I had to remember what Kate told me in the car. I opened my legs a little bit. My skirt was fairly short and the small move didn't fall short of its effect. The man looked at my legs and gulped heavily. I knew he couldn't see anything, but just the guess of what he might see, if I would open my leg more made him nervous.

"Hope you enjoy yourself," Kate was back and gave me a glass of white vine.

I smiled. "I think I do." I rose to my feet and went slowly to the terrace from where the small street was visible.

A woman followed me. "Nice outside, the air is much fresher," she said casually. The woman had short blond hair and bright blue eyes.

"My name is Natasha," I said.

"I know. I'm Gillian," she replied and took a sip from a bottle of beer.

I couldn't help myself but bent over the balustrade, pretending to watch out. If the blonde, Gillian, wished to look, she would now realise, that I was wearing no slip. I spread my leg a little more. A nice tickle started to build between my loins. I really began to like this wicked game.

"You're lovely," Gillian said. "No wonder Kate was praising you." She grinned at me in a way that I wondered what exactly Kate was praising.

"You're a close friend?" I asked.

"Yeah," she again took a sip from her bottle.

"And you enjoy her...parties?"

"Yeah," she said again, but more huskily.

Now the engineer joined us. I was still bending over the balustrade and so did Gillian. We were watching at the street. "Calm area," she remarked.

Suddenly I felt someone behind me. It was the engineer. I could feel something hard pressing at my behind. I turned around immediately and looked at him. He had an unmistakable bulge in his trousers. "Turn around again," he whispered. "I know you like it."

My heart started racing, I felt my blood pressure rising. I did as I was told. He lifted my skirt and was again pressing his hardness against my butt, doing slow circular moves. I could feel his hard bulge brushing my increasingly wet centre.

"What are you doing Norman?" We both swirled around. I saw a amused smile on Gillian's face. She must have seen Kate.

"No touching without payment, I think I made myself clear." This Norman looked pretty caught. Kate offered him a generous smile. "How much do you wish to pay?"

"I dunno," he mumbled. I looked at him and thought he never had paid before for such a favour.

"Start with 30," Kate said and looked at me. "Take better care of yourself, darling." She blinked at me. "Fun and business aren't ruling out each other." With these words she went back inside.

Norman fumbled some banknotes out of his purse and gave it to me, almost shyly. I took them with a grin. Then he grabbed my hips and turned me around. He once again lifted my skirt and I could feel his hand on my butt cheek. "I think for 30 bucks I can touch you right there?" he said and I felt him touching my pussy. He rubbed it through the stockings. I knew the knitting was wide enough to see everything, to see my already swollen and wet pussy. The knitting was even wide enough to stick a finger through it and fuck me. I thought he knew that this was not included in 30 Dollar, so he continued rubbing my wet cunt. I looked over my shoulder and saw him rubbing his hardness through his trousers with the other hand.

Gillian watched our little show and smiled at me. All of a sudden Norman withdraw his pleasuring hand from my pussy and went quickly away.

I adjusted my skirt and looked puzzled at Gillian, who just laughed. "I think he was going to cum and tried to avoid that. He's always that fast, poor Norman."

My heart was still beating fast. I had cut my pubic hair the day before fairly short. This not only made me feeling the fabric of my panties more intense, well when I wore panties. It also made me feeling my own wetness very intense, right now. Gillian smiled knowingly. I was certain she had allowed herself a very close look while Norman was massaging me.

"Uhm...is Kate doing this frequently? I mean throwing parties, hiring people...girls..." I wanted to know.

"Parties, yes, girls, well. Often she has a girl who strips. Some people just watch, others like to have their own action after they have watched. Once I caught John and Kate enjoying themselves in the kitchen, after a hot striptease. I have to admit it was nice to watch." Gillian grinned.

"I can figure that out. Who's John?"

Gillian pointed on a blonde tall man. He was well build, strong arms and a promising bulge in his tight jeans.

"John is an Air Force Major. I never did it with him, never tried. I think he likes more voluptuous women. But all gals who had sex with him said he was great. I could see it myself. He was fucking Kate pretty well on that kitchen table. She was moaning loudly and telling him to do it deeper and harder. And normally our Kate is not letting go that easily."

"Also this I can figure out," I mumbled under my breath. "Would you like John to fuck you?"

Gillian grinned. "Would be nice."

We were silent for a while taking sips from our drinks.

"The other girls, sometimes men, were all professional stripper. You're the first non-professional," Gillian began. "I wonder were this evening will end. Kate likes rules. I mean whatever she told you, if you don't want to let yourself touched by someone you don't have to, no matter how much money he's offering."

"I know that," I said, but I wasn't entirely sure if that was the truth from Kate's point of view.

I got more and more intrigued now. "So if you haven't fucked with John yet, with whom you did it?"

Gillian laughed at that question. "You sure, you wanna know that?"

I covered my embarrassment with taking the last sip of vine from my glass.

"Ok, you really want to know? Several times Kate allowed me to pleasure her with a dildo. Jeez, I really love that. Fuck our valued Kate with a dildo until she climaxes. No matter how much she likes people making passionate love at her parties, doing things they wouldn't have done a couple of hours ago, if asked. She is not letting herself fuck by men or women that easily, unlike some of her guests. She's active, but letting herself fuck good...rarely. I never dared to do something else than what she told me to do. Mostly I really like to watch."

"So you had already a little show this evening?" I asked and grinned.

Our eyes met. "Oh yes, I had."

****

I went back into the house to get my glass refilled. I felt the wetness between my tights. I knew I needed more, far more.

"Hey darling, everything alright?" I turned around and faced Kate.

"Uhm, yes," I said.

"Nice show on the terrace," she commented and smiled suggestively.

I swallowed. My arousal was increasing and it didn't helped that I envisioned what Gillian hat told me about earlier: Kate on the kitchen table, right here were I had put my glass, Kate getting screwed by this Air Force Major, Kate enjoying the strokes of a dildo, hold by this lovely Gillian. I envisioned a big dildo working in and out between her strong legs, stretching her vagina to cause her pleasure.

"Nice party guest you have," I said casually.

"Alright, come into the living room, will you?"

We walked back to the other guest. I had my glass refilled with white vine. Kate and me were flopping into the sofa. I settled back and let my legs slide open. I didn't miss that Kate watched me from the side. How her looks were brushing my breasts and shoulders. I also didn't missed how a certain Air Force Major was watching Kate and me. He was not the only one. On the terrace was now a woman who had her blouse open and got her boobs massaged by another man. She had her mouth slightly open, I guessed she was moaning in delight.

Kate bent forward; I felt her breath on my ear. "I'd like you to give me such a hammy performance, you gave me in that car," she whispered. My blood pressure must have reached a new height. I looked into her brown sparkling eyes. She put her hand to my knee and went up my tight, almost to my hotness, but only almost. "Not now," she added in a husky voice. "But later you're mine."

I wanted to be courageous. "I'm hungry now."

She gave me a nasty smile. "I now." I felt her fingers sliding over my wetness. It made me wince. "What do you say about earning 100 Dollar? I think John would like to pay this bill."

I gulped and looked at the Air Force Major. We hadn't even spoken yet. The blond man chewed a small cigar and watched what Kate's finger was doing under my skirt. I remembered Gillian telling me that he was great. "Ok," I murmured trying not so sound to arouse.

John and Kate exchanged looks, and then John stood up. I followed him into the bathroom.

"Kate told me what a hot girl you are," he said smiling salacious.

I felt slightly embarrassed to hear these words from him, a total stranger. Soon he had unzipped his trousers and pulled down his shorts, so that his already stiff cock and his balls were freed.

"I have watched you with Norman. Made you hot that he was lusting after you, right?" He grabbed straight forward between my legs and I could tell that he was pleased with what he found. He massaged me and it only increased my need to feel something strong between my legs.

"You really need this. You enjoy this game, don't you?"

"What about you?"

He smiled. "You mean if I do this frequently? Paying for sex?" He continued massaging my wet pussy. I tried to resist the urgent need to moan.

"Let's say, it's not as if I would need to pay." Suddenly I felt a finger slipping inside me. I moaned while he massaged me from inside.

"But it is all part of the game, right?" He inserted another finger into me. "And I can imagine that our Kate wants to know in detail how much we enjoyed each other? Could I deny her this favour? Fucking you and letting her know how it was?"

I grinned and shook my head slightly. "Sure you can't. So you should start seriously fucking me now."

I sat myself on the washing machine, which was standing in the bathroom. He grabbed into his pocket and handed me condom. To unroll it on his dick I had to bend down and it made my pussy pressing on the surface of the washing machine. Then he pushed me back, opened my legs. He inserted his dick fast, without hesitation. I could only groan. He gave me slow, but hard strokes with his hard dick that I could feel his balls at my ass cheeks every time he drove into me.

"That's exactly what I need now," I moaned enjoying his strokes.

He then reached to my clit and began to massage it with his fingers. I felt that I was about to cum and I couldn't hold it back. He continued fucking me, became even faster and then he climaxed himself.

He removed his dick, but instantly inserted his fingers again. "What....?" I looked at him.

"I just want to feel how wet you are, want to remember that." he grinned devilishly and rubbed my wetness everywhere between my thighs and working his finger to my butt.

"Alright, girl." He removed the rubber and tossed it into the toilet. Then he gave me a last salacious look and went outside, while pulling his trousers up.

I straightened my cloth, too and left the bathroom behind him. In the living room he was sitting know beside Kate. She had her arm around his shoulders and smirked pleased as she listened to his words.

"Your diner girl is really quit a catch," John said. "Man, is she horny."

"Just as I told you," Kate answered not without some satisfaction. "What have you done to her?"

"Oh just shagged her nicely. Later we should take real good care of her, what do you think?"

"I thought as much."

"I'm pleased that you enjoyed it," I interrupted them.

"I did," John smirked. I still felt my swollen and wet lips. And I remembered Gillian.

"I'm certainly not the only girl here, who would enjoy your skilled fingers and dick," I remarked. The Major quirked an eyebrow.

"And I don't mean our precious Kate," I added. Both looked at me puzzled.

****

„Care to explain?" Kate looked at me, half amused, half curious.

"Well, as far as I know Gillian would enjoy a hot ride with John."

"Now that is interesting," Kate mused. "I always thought she is more of the shy kind."

I shrugged. "May she is also a healthy woman with a hot cunt?"

I sat myself on the sofa and mused about the latest events. What the hell was going on? I was fucking a strange man and was musing about the wetness of an equally strange woman. It never occurred to me that having sex leads to having horny thoughts, which leads to wanting more sex and ultimately getting it (good as I hoped). And I had a good reason to hope so. Or what does it mean Kate and John wanting to take real goof care of me?

On the terrace the woman who had enjoyed getting her boobs massaged seemed to return the favour. She was doing a blowjob to the man with the pleasurable hands. She was on her knees, her blouse still open and circling her tongue around his bell-end. I realized that I wasn't the only one watching this arousing show.

Suddenly Kate jumped up from the couch and walked over to the busy couple. What did she want to do? Join the woman in her tongue action? I watched Kate walking behind the woman and kneeling down to her. She lifted her skirt up and exposed her rear end, which was decorated with a plain black G-string. She then pulled up the string slightly to apply a slight stimulus to the woman's cunt. The woman in return started seriously sucking the man's dick, who moaned in pleasure.

"Who are the both?" I asked John.

"Marla and James," he replied. "I do not know him very well, but her." From the corner of my eye I saw him smirking.

"I have a guess," I murmured while watching the three.

Now Kate rubbed Marla's pussy through the fabric of the little slip. Marla rewarded this by lifting her ass more to give Kate better access. Fascinated I watched Kate's hand working between Marla's thighs. I could virtually feel how Marla's pussy begged for more intense action. Or was it my pussy? However.

"Marla is married," I heard John saying. I lifted an eyebrow. He grinned. "But not with this guy."

"Tell me more," I said without turning my gaze away from the joyful encounter on the terrace.

"Well, it was on Marla's birthday party. Kate and I where invited. Beforehand Kate had told me how she had fingered Marla several times in her bathroom, while Marla's husband was in the living room. You can imagine how much delight Kate took from it. To fuck someone's girl right under his nose, so to speak. I wondered what kind of woman this Marla was.

In the course of this evening I went into the garden to enjoy the night and smoke a cigar. Suddenly Marla was behind me. She said that the cigar looked sexy in my mouth but would look even sexier in her mouth. I was really unsure what exactly was going on."

"Oh come on." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Seriously. I mean, I'm open to all sorts of fun, right. But I have principles. I would never seduce a married woman."

"Let me guess. The outcome of your night encounter was, that she seduced you, which is not violating your principles."

John smiled happily and nodded. "She had never plant to smoke my cigar. She pulled up her skirt. Not surprisingly, she was wearing no slip. Then she touched her lips with the end of the cigar that was seconds before touching my mouth. I mean, hey. I'm just a man.

I took the cigar out of her hand and continued the job with my fingers, while she was opening my trousers and freeing my already hard dick. She told me to go to a bench. I was sitting down there and without hesitation she came on my lap, letting my dick slipping into her cunt. She was incredibly lubricated. I really was amazed.

What I did not knew up to this point was, that this was all part of a plan. Kate had promised her that she would get fucked well this night. While Marla and I where supposed to have fun, she would distract her husband Jerome."

"So this Jerome is not satisfying his wife?" I guessed.

"Obviously not." John laughed.

By now Kate was rubbing Marla's cunt hard. For some perverse reason she seemed not willing to penetrate Marla. Well that was her, Kate.

James watched the both women to his feet with joy. Suddenly he took his dick out of her mouth and shot his cream on her bare breasts, holding his shaft. Kate looked satisfied. Marla rose up; a little ashamed I would say. Kate, of course was not ashamed at all. Instead she took a handkerchief out of the pocket of her trousers and cleaned Marla. She missed not to give Marla's voluptuous boobs a last massage before letting her go.

"I bet she would have liked you to penetrate her," I remarked as Kate came back to the couch.

She grinned evilly. "Unlike others she is a big girl. She can clearly express her needs, which makes it more probable that they get fulfilled.""

"So you think I can't express my need?" I was a bit confused.

"Well, I think you're a bit shy and are a little afraid to express your wishes, but it is okay." With these words she reached out and opened my blouse and pulled down my bra to expose my breasts. The she started massaging them. First very gentile, then a bit more rough and demanding, always paying attention to stimulate my by now erected nipples with her palm. I gasped.