Diner Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you're horny. You need it, but you wait for others to approach you. When you're that hot you should act a little more aggressive and demanding. Unless, of course you have some masochistic traits and want to get tortured by your own lust and unfulfilled needs."

I looked down at me, on my exposed breasts and my short skirt. "Maybe you're right."

Kate smiled knowingly. "Well, the evening is not over yet and fortunately here are some people, who are more than willing to approach you."

"You're right." I tried to grin, but couldn't. I strange feeling crept over me. My arousal had levelled off, but was still present. I watched at Kate with a feeling of longing. I felt as if she had something that I needed very much. Sex of course, but that was not all. She looked at me with a smile.

"Everything alright? You look a little confused now."

"I think I am," I whispered.

She look softly, even compassionate now. "How so?"

"Dunno."

I decided I could need a break. I left the living room and went into her bathroom. The tube looked like a safe place to rest. I climbed into it. What the hell was going on here? Was was going on with me? I covered my breast and stretched out, as much as it was possible in this rather small, old bathtub.

****

I didn't know how long I was sitting in the tube. I was somehow drifted away, when I heard Kate's voice.

"Tasha? Ah.. there you are!"

I needed some more moments, before I was fully there and realized that Kate was standing beside the tube. She sat herself on the edge of the tube.

"What are you thinking about?"

I shook my head. "Dunno." I said a little annoyed with myself.

"There wasn't anything wrong at the party? Everything happened with your consent, right?"

Now I had to smile. "Your question is suggestive."

"Alright, shift over."

"What?" I looked puzzled at her.

"Let me sit with you there," Kate rephrased. Then she climbed behind me into the tube and came to rest with her legs and arms around me.

"Lay back," she said gently.

I did so and felt her soft breasts pressing disturbingly against my back. My heart started to pound heavy. I felt the unfamiliar longing rising again. Sure it had an erotic component, but there was more too it.

"I wanted you to...." My voice trailed off.

"Too fuck you?" Kate helped out.

"Too feel you inside, deep inside of me," I added.

"I know, hon, but not tonight."

"Hm."

As if she wanted to belie her words she opened my blouse again and started massaging my breast. The moved of her hand where slow, but firm and intense. Then with circular moves of her fingertips she fondled my erected nipples, which had just waited for the attention.

"This is so..." my voice trailed off again. I tried again. "You said not tonight."

"I said you will not feel me insight you tonight," Kate said calmly.

"This means you will make me beg or what?"

"This means I give you the opportunity to explore your feelings. A little while ago on the couch, when I fondled your boobs, something happened."

"Hm." I didn't know what to say, nor did I know what to think. I just felt after the strange mix of sensations that went through my body and mind. I felt a bit helpless.

"I think I need to pee," I remarked after a while.

Kate continued to massage my breast. "You might want to do it here."

"What?"

"Hey has anybody ever told you that you say 'what' quite often?" I had to smirk at her remark.

"What do you mean by 'here'?"

"You know very well what I mean. Just let go here in the tube, in my arms."

My heart pounded faster again. I was still aroused and felt still helpless. Helpless in this position and for my own diffuse feelings. On the one hand the idea turned my on, on the other hand I felt fear.

"But I can't..."

Kate said nothing. She let go off my breast and her right hand winded around me, to reach between my legs. I felt her breath on my neck. Her hand rested now with soft pressure between my legs, over my stockings. Through the wide meshed fabric I could feel her skin on my pussy. It was totally impossible to pee like that. Still a mixture of arousal and urgency increased in me. I wanted to do it, but was too afraid and ashamed. Why? I asked myself. After all she had offered it. And why the hell I suddenly wanted to pee in her harms, on her hand. We both would get wet. Up to now such a fantasy had never before crossed my mind.

"Just let got," Kate whispered into my ear.

I couldn't resist any more. Slowly, still afraid, I let it flow, relaxing my tense abdomen. My pussy was still covered with Kate's hand, which was wet by now. I felt the warm urine flowing down my ass cheeks before it ponded on the bottom of the tube.

"That's gorgeous," I heard Kate saying in a low, throaty voice, starting to massage my soaked spot. My breath was heavy with excitement, shame and lust.

"Do you like this?" I asked her. What a stupid question this was.

"Oh yes, hon, sometimes I do." The superior undertone was gone from her voice.

"Do you want it, too?"

"No." her answer came promptly and resolute. Then she sight. "No, I think I don't want to," she repeated more softly.

"Gillian said you rarely let yourself go," I remarked. I already expected a sarcastic answer.

But Kate just said, "That might be true." After a small pause she added, "Everyone has ways to act out one's sexuality. I mean after all it's a way to discover oneself."

Back home in my small apartment I took a long hot shower. I regretted to have no bath tube, since I wanted nothing more right no, than lying in warm, protective water. I had to think of what Kate had told me. That I was to shy to satisfy my needs, that I needed someone to help me, to lead me. She was right; of course, she was the one who had led me up to this point. Also Jack was right. My ex-boyfriend was prude. Only once I tried to direct his erection to my anus, but he refused to penetrate me there. So I continued to satisfy this need when I was alone, enjoying a dildo there. Probably it was the first and last attempt to express my wants to him. I diagnosed that I was even this inhibited, that I even feared to have certain fantasies. Only the recent events had encouraged me to enjoy my fantasies in rich detail, not to mention some practice.

****

The next days passed by uneventfully. In the morning I went to the collage and in the evening I worked at Jack's Diner, but every day I had to think about the party and what Kate had said. I hadn't told Jack about what happened on the party and he hadn't asked... yet.

"So this Kate wasn't here since your little party," he began after we had closed the diner.

"Yeah, right," I replied kind of tight-lipped.

"Everything all right?" he asked without looking up from the potatoes he cut for French fries for the next day.

"You know, Kate and the party made me thinking." I decided to speak about my thoughts with Jack. I felt I can trust him. After all he had fucked my pussy and butt.

"Well," I started again. "Maybe I'm a little to inhibited. I mean I have a very healthy sexual appetite, but without Kate, I would have never dared to explore it, to dare to think of really doing more than the usual weekly bed-routine with a boy friend, which I don't even have right now. And still now, after I have experienced how liberating it can be to have a real sexual adventure and how good it is to share it with other people, that there is nothing wrong about it, I think I would still wait for Kate or someone else to come and ask me to have sex. I would not do the first step."

Jack looked at me by now. "Yeah, you might by kinda cautious. And on the one hand that's good for you, good for not getting into trouble. On the other hand it might make you more passive, than necessary. Maybe too passive to live out your dreams and fantasy."

"And that's not only true for my sex-life," I continued. "It's the same with relationships and at the collage. I only know a few persons, because I don't approach people. At the collage I always wait for the professor to ask me to give the answer, which he never does, because I think he hasn't even realized, I am there. Although I always know the correct answers."

"Tasha, you are still very young. If you wish, you can change that, become more active."

"How? How can I behave more active, when I so often feel inhibited and ashamed."

Jack exhaled and looked at me seriously. "You can practice. You set a goal and try to actively reach it. For example, tomorrow, your goal could be to answer a question at class without being asked."

I looked at him. "Okay, you're right and that's even an easy goal to reach."

Now a wicked grin crept over Jacks face. "Another goal could be to get laid by the end of this week. Your task would be to asked someone to do it to you, for example me." He grinned a toothy, dirty grin at me.

"Oh come on Jack," I exclaimed. I felt a slightly embarrassed silence spread between us. "You really desire to have sex with me? Or was it just a creepy joke?"

"Okay girl, might be you will reach your goal of the week very easily." Said this he grabbed for his manhood in his trousers and massaged it slowly and intensely and looked at me.

"So often, when there are no customers in the diner, I think about how nice it would be, to fuck you from behind. I fantasize how you would support yourself on the counter, your jeans and slip down to you knees and how I would stay behind you and shag you real good. And I would love the thought of my cum dropping out of your pussy and into your slip while you serve the next customer."

While I heard him speaking I felt my breath becoming faster and my pussy becoming wet. I felt longing between my legs, it came so suddenly and strongly like a bolt of erotic needs.

"Oh Jack," I murmured while watching his hand, rubbing his hard-on through the fabric of his trousers.

"You need to asked," he reminded me with a devilish grin.

"Oh god, okay, Jack. Please fuck me right now, please." I new it was not only asking, it was begging, but by now I felt so horny, I really needed it.

Jack licked his lips and opened his trousers and pulled down his boxers slowly and with a little pleasure to let me wait, I think. I also pulled down my trousers. I thought a fuck from behind was exactly what I needed now. He grabbed me by my hips and rubbed my pussy-lips from behind trough the fabric of my slip. I spread my legs more, so to give him access and he pushed my slip aside to insert a finger into my wet crack.

"I really would love to cum inside you and to know that your pussy is full of my cream, but I think I should use a condom," he murmured in a low voice, while sliding his finger in and out of my aching pussy.

I nodded. "Mhm, wise diner boy," I said and rubbed his erection with my butt cheeks. Over my shoulder I saw how he pulled a condom out of his pocket of his trousers. "You have a condom with you at work?"

"Come on, girl. When I fucked you the first time, I knew, and of course whished, it wouldn't be the last time. And you know a good boss should be prepared for every contingency."

"Please do it, Jack," I begged.

He rolled the rubber over his deliciously stiff penis and I couldn't wait any more. I grabbed for his shaft and directed his bell-end to my pussy. "Push inside me, please," I begged again. And there it was, he feeling of his dick sliding into my pussy and stretching it nicely. "Oh yeah Jack, that's exactly what I need," I moaned.

"I know, Tasha, you're so horny. I know you need a dick to fuck you," he said while thrusting inside me. "I only hope one dick is enough for now."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I have the impression you might need a second or even a third dick do satisfy your horniness."

I felt how he pushed his thumb into my asshole. "Yeah, that's so good Jack, fuck me harder." I felt how my both holes where stuffed.

Right away he pushed even harder than he did already, so that I had trouble to support myself on the counter. "I'm coming, Jack, I'm coming," I cried.

"That's right, Tasha." With hard thrusts of his dick and his thumb deep inside my ass he made my climax. "Great," he moaned and I could feel how he came himself.

He withdrew and I turned around seeing his still erected penis on which a wet condom with a load full of sperm was dangling. Out of a strange urge I knelt down and licked the wetness from the condom. I tasted a mixture of latex and my own juice.

"Man you're really horny, aren't you?"

I rose to my feet and grinned a little ashamed.

After that we sat on a table for a while and drank coffee. "See, it's very easy. Say openly what you want and you'll get it," Jack outlined.

Wise diner boy.