Disciplined Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
Felicia grabs some tools at the drugstore.
2.2k words
4.28
20.3k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gh0sty1234
Gh0sty1234
110 Followers

Felicia drove toward their next destination.

She looked at her daughter. Susie's dress was hiked up around hips her pink g-string completely visible. She had her face buried in her phone, she was flipping through the pictures Toni had sent her in various states of undress. She fidgeted in her chair as she started the set of pictures again.

Felicia could tell if left her own devices Susie would have no problem pulling her dress up, pushing her g-string to the side and rubbing herself to the thought of her lingerie adventure. Certainly, Felicia was going to have her daughter masturbate and make a fool of herself because she couldn't control her impulses, but the first time was not going to be a roadside quickie.

'This might become a problem,' Felicia thought. "We have to make a detour," she told her daughter deciding to resolve the situation.

"Okay mommy," Susie said not looking up from her phone.

After a couple blocks she pulled into a drugstore parking lot. Felicia pulled her phone out and did an internet search: 'household items that can be used...'

Felicia looked at the results and made a short list in her head. She looked at her daughter again red faced looking at her phone; yeah there was no way she could be left alone right now. "Put your phone away, let's go," Felicia said curtly to her daughter.

"Yes Mommy," Susie said putting her phone into her purse quickly. A touch of panic hitting her as she thought she may have angered her mother somehow.

As they entered the store Susie looked around wanting to get some time alone and said, "Mommy, I'm I need to go to the bathroom."

Felicia schoffed having a pretty good idea of what her daughter really wanted to do and said, "No, I need your help shopping. We won't be here long." She walked at a brisk pace through the isles of the chain drugstore looking for kitchen wares. Felicia knew there wouldn't be a great selection but was hoping what she was looking for would be simple enough.

The kitchen wares section took up 10 feet of an isle. Felicia scanned the section quickly and found what she was looking for. She casually placed her hand on her daughter's as she pointed. "Grab that kitchen set," Felicia instructed her daughter.

Susie felt a rush of electricity go through her body at her mother's touch. She picked up a set of cheap looking kitchen looking utensils. "Why do you want these? We have better ones at home."

Felicia waited and let her daughter's comment hang. Susie looked at her mother awkwardly then her eyes widened. "I'm sorry Mommy!" Susie said frantically.

Felicia fought the urge to inflict discipline immediately and instead said, "Just because an employee at a lingerie store treats you like a stupid whore doesn't mean you have to act like one."

Susie felt tears beginning to form in her eyes. Her mother was capable of saying some truly awful things and what cut to the core was that Susie had begun to believe she was right. She noticed a silence again, her mother was waiting for a response. Susie attempted to sniff back the tears as she said, "Yes mommy."

Felicia ignored the apology and started walking away to a different isle. Susie not knowing what to do held onto the box and followed.

On the way to look at laundry supplies Felicia stopped at the snack isle. Susie watched her mother studying the different snacks and was puzzled when she grabbed chip clips.

Felicia handed the clips to her daughter and continued to the laundry section. With another small selection Felicia looked at the close pins and thought for a moment. Deciding against them she remembered something else she might need.

"Go grab a bottle of water and ibuprofen," Felicia said without looking back at her daughter.

"Yes mommy," Susie said scampering off quickly, eager to please.

Felicia went to the men's section and grabbed a somewhat pricy razor and a beard trimmer. Next she walked over to women's hair care and after a quick survey grabbed a set of three hair clips.

Not wanting to wait for her daughter Felicia headed to the register. Susie met her mother at checkout somewhat harried trying to catch up with her.

Felicia and her daughter walked out of the drug store with two bags. When they were back in the car she told her daughter, "Fix your dress then open the kitchen set and get the wooden spoons out."

Susie pulled her dress up exposing her panties then opened the box as she was told. She couldn't understanding anything that was going on. Felicia started the car and pulled out of the drug store. As she drove, Felicia seemed distracted as she attempted to drive from memory. "When you're done with that put them in my purse and get the chip clips out of the packaging. Last thing, I need some ibuprofen."

"Yes mommy. Are you okay?" Susie asked.

"I'm fine," Felicia said with a sigh, "but your bullshit is giving me a migraine."

"I'm sorry mommy," Susie said quietly not knowing what to do.

Felicia said nothing in response to her daughter's apology and continued to drive. After five minutes of driving and washing down three ibuprofen pills Felicia pulled into the parking lot of an empty industrial building. She parked near the entrance of the building.

"What is this place mommy?" Susie asked.

"It used to be an online training company, but we foreclosed on them and they are now out of business. There's no one around here now," Felicia answered starting to lose patience with her daughter's questions.

Susie looked at the buildings and started seeing faded paint and overgrown landscape. She still didn't understand why they were there. "Mommy why -."

"Shut the fuck up with your questions," Felicia snapped. Susie froze, her mouth open in mid sentence.

Felicia pressed a button on the dash, a muffled click was heard behind them as the back hatch unlocked and opened automatically. "Here's what's going to happen, you're going to get out and go to the back of the car and take off your dress and panties and wait. Do you understand?" Susie's mother asked with an annoyed patronizing tone that made Susie feel small and stupid.

"Yes mommy," Susie answered getting out of the car. She was scared of her mother's tone but the idea of being naked wasn't making her as nervous. Susie took a quick look around and decided there was no one around and pulled her dress off. She placed it in the SUVs storage area. She took her g-string off, the crotch section completely soaked.

Felicia took a drink from her water and grabbed the spoons and chip clips then headed to the back of the car.

Standing naked and seeing the wooden spoons and clips in her mother's hand Susie finally put it all together. "Mommy please!" she said panicked.

"Calm down," Felicia said plainly. Susie tried to relax and stand still.

Felicia placed the items in the storage area and without notice reached into her daughter's mound.

Susie gasped and felt her knees buckle as her mother found her swollen clit slimy to the touch. She had been dying for relief for hours. It felt so good. She wondered if her mother would finish her off or make her do it herself. Both ideas were exhilarating.

Felicia pulled her hand back slightly until it was at the edge of her lips. Susie opened her eyes that were rolled back in her head. She was breathing hard through mouth. Felicia grabbed a clip with her free hand. She batted her eyes downward as she said, "Sweetie you need to control your body. That's why you're being punished."

Felicia rubbed her daughter's clit again. Susie breathed harder with her mother's touch. She looked at her mother in desperation as Felicia brought the open clip closer to her nipple. It clamped down across her areola.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Mommy please!" Susie screamed at the shooting pain going through her nipple and began bawling.

Felicia removed her hand from her daughter's cunt and grabbed both of Susie's arms on the outside of her shoulders. "Shh, Shh, look at me sweetie, look at me," she soothed.

Susie looked her mother in the eyes as Felicia continued, "Breath, breath."

After gaining a little control Susie heaved through her gritted teeth. Felicia reached back down to stroke her daughter's pussy. It was still soaking wet and Felicia thought it might be even a little more swollen than before.

With her mother rubbing her clit Susie breathed harder through her teeth. The pain and pleasure fighting within her body Susie began to whimper as her mother grabbed the other clip. She looked at her mother intently as the clip came to her breast. 'Why is she doing this? Why does she want to see me in pain? ... What is my body doing to me?" She thought.

Felicia dragged the clip over her daughter's already erect nipple tauntingly. She opened the clip and let it snap down on her daughter's pink areola. Susie trying to please her mother kept her teeth gnashing together as she grunted uncontrollably at the pain.

Felicia removed her hand from her daughter's pussy and admired her handy work. The look in Susie's eyes were absolutely pleading. Was she wanting the pain to end? Wanting pleasure to continue? Felicia arrived at the obvious answer, it was both.

Susie's mother picked up her daughter's g-string and held it with both hands so the wet crotch was between her thumb and index fingers. She brought it to Susie's face. Without a word Susie opened her mouth and after an instant lightly stuck out her tongue. Felicia placed the wet material on her daughter's tongue then gently touched her Susie chin.

Susie took the material into her mouth, something that would have disgusted her a day ago. Never having tasted her pussy juice before Susie noticed a strong salty taste. For an instant Susie wondered if Toni's had the same taste, or the two women from the park restroom, or the woman that was now gently caressing her cheek, her mother.

Felicia reached down between her daughter's legs and pushed lightly against her thigh causing Susie to spread her legs apart. She took her hand from Susie's cheek and grabbed one of the wooden spoons slowly.

Susie felt the wooden spoon run lightly up the inside of her thigh. The spoon came to a stop and pressed gently on her cunt. Susie closed her eyes and her pulse quickened when it touched of her pussy.

Felicia looked at her daughter's face, her eyes closed, tears streaming down her face, a pink g-string hanging from her mouth. Her expression was a mixture of desire and terror.

Susie opened her eyes just in time to WHAP! feel a stinging pain on her cunt. She shut her eyes tight and tried not scream. The pain was tremendous, involuntarily she squeezed her legs together.

Felicia let the spoon rest again. "Open your eyes sweetie, open your eyes," Felicia said patiently. Her daughter did as instructed, Felicia could see anger from her daughter now. Felicia ignored it as she continued with a painfully nice tone, "You have to keep your eyes open sweetie. Spread your legs back apart, come on."

Susie fought her body's instincts and opened her legs. She looked at her mother intently. Three quick swats hit her twat. Desire was leaving her body now and being replaced with pain. Susie could feel her breasts swelling behind the clips making the pain worse. She glared at her mother, the woman could stop this if she wanted to but instead just kept on with her patronizing tone. "That's it sweetie," Felicia cooed.

Four more swats hit Susie's cunt. She screamed again gritting her teeth trying to keep her mouth closed around her panties. Saliva had begun to run down her chin.

Felicia looked at her daughter's expression, the anger was still there. She swatted Susie's cunt again and again.

In a matter of seconds, the pain became too much Susie. Her pussy, her nipples were in too much agony to stay angry, she just wanted it to be over. "Please! Please mommy! I'll be better!"

"I know you will sweetie," Felicia said calmly then swatted her pussy four more times.

Susie screamed out to the empty parking lot. "Shh, shh. There there sweetie. We're done, we're done. I need you to get ahold of yourself." Felicia said as she grabbed her daughter's shoulders and waited.

Slowly Susie's sobbing slowed to deep breathing. Felicia looked at her daughter and said calmly, "That's a good girl. You did great."

Susie felt a bolt of pride at her mother's approval. She reached up to dry her eyes then let out a guttural groan as she felt a jolt of pain to each breast as her mother pulled the clips off without warning. Felicia looked at her daughter's breasts, horizontal red lines going over milky white pillows, nipples swollen.

Susie looked at her mother holding the clips in her hands. For Susie the pain, the emotions, the humiliation were all finally too much as she covered her eyes and started crying uncontrollably.

Felicia tossed the clips and spoon into the back of the SUV. She pulled the g-string from Susie's mouth and held her naked daughter in her arms. "It's okay, it's okay. You're fine," Felicia said.

Susie removed her hands from her face and hugged her mother tightly. Felicia kissed the top of her daughter's head. After a moment Felicia felt Susie's hand on her ass. 'Are fucking kidding me?" Felicia thought.

Gh0sty1234
Gh0sty1234
110 Followers