All Comments on 'Disciplined Daughter Pt. 04'

by Gh0sty1234

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story

Will susie ever get the chance to turn the tables?

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Why wasn't the last clip attached somewhere, Mommy?

ManRayXManRayXalmost 4 years ago
That enigmatic final thought/reaction by Felicia

Thanks for nimbly moving the plot along--I am enjoying the story very much.

I especially relished the enigmatic final thought by Felicia--the perfect denouement--"Are (you) f**king kidding me?" . . .after having juvenilized Susie by word and deed (including the soothing, parental tone of voice during and after discipline), to then have Susie's indomitable eroticism evocatively rise--despite the pain and humiliation inflicted on her--when embraced for comfort, Susie's hand is soon drawn to tentatively caress the curve of her superior's bottom--her mother's inner dialogue is priceless!

A potent dynamic--having worked to effect dominance over Susie's sensuality, Felicia finds that there is still work to be done--after all that they have been through, Susie immediately, almost without missing a beat, slides her hand to her mother's ass--signalling the fullness of her carnal desires. . .surprising and challenging Felicia, perhaps setting a stage for deeper immersion . . OR. . .a role reversal?!.

Looking forward to Chapter 5! Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous