All Comments on 'Divine Job Benefits'

by wastelandwriter

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved it, hope u write a sequel

calista241calista241about 5 years ago
Amazing story.

Hoping it continues.

Masterful_HusbandMasterful_Husbandabout 5 years ago
Welcome back

Loved it. Was personally hoping for nowhere but up but a new story is always welcome! Love your style and take on "sexy consent" it's been some of the inspiration for me. Keep it up and don't be a stranger!

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138about 5 years ago
Oh wow what benefits.

Please continue this storyline. It is am amazing story plus we need to find out what happens when Scott gets back home.

It has a great start and you need to carry it on till the conclusion.

5 Stars.

BarnabejonesBarnabejonesabout 5 years ago
enjoy your stories

I hope this story continues I was also I big fan of the Up story you were doing and hope that continues as well take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked this story very much.

That was a nice new way for a story to start. I haven't read any other stories that have started out like this before. I seriously hope that you continue.

Masterful_HusbandMasterful_Husbandabout 5 years ago
Welcome back

Love seeing new stuff from you and I love your take on "sexy consent". It's inspired my own stories. Don't be a stranger (and if inspiration strikes, I'd love to see another chapter of Nowhere but up :)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

I already see the possiblies with this story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

So much potential! Love to see a series

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable but

This story has a lot of potential as a recyclable scenario, but currently so incomplete. You set up a sickly youth with a heroic inclination, suddenly blessed by the Gods into a healthy, sexy creature. But he still has to carry out a bitter revenge of 5 people who did him wrong and is charged with a task of bringing outstanding but casual love to those in need, but you have only delivered one simple episode. At the very least, he needs to seduce the wife of the teacher, and heap Greek tragedy into the lives of the 4 rich boys who tried to kill him. Other scenarios easily come to mind, begging to explore a series of inventive variations on those themes of his own revenge and retribution for others who are suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great, hope its just the start of many more chapters.

ThitabeThitabeabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Please continue this story. You left this at a great spot to continue the story and there is so much left to the story. He has not yet got back home or gotten his revenge on the 4 that beat him. He also has to get back at the Professor and maybe some of the other students that lied to the police.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
Are we going...

To see more of this thread? I like the way its going...

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 5 years ago

I remember reading this story a few years ago. Think I left a comment saying I'd love a sequel. Still would :)

HectorBidonHectorBidonabout 5 years ago
Every goddess has her earthly agent

Very creative, entertaining story. Wonderful unlikely hero, and it's fun to see how he tries out his newfound powers. Your system of Olympian philosophy is novel and intriguing. Aphrodite's sales pitch is terrific. Your bio blurb states that you are here for " sex-positive stories with happy endings." This is certainly a fine example. Bravo.

ChironomidChironomidabout 5 years ago
I love Greece!

And Greek goddesses and expensive bars in Athens. Good story with a bit of cultural heft. Looking forward to the rest of it.

HibbityhooHibbityhooabout 5 years ago

Kind of expected more than four pages. I hope there’s more chapters as this seemed the end ubruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done!

This is a great start to what I hope will be a series. Loved Alien Vacation too and hoping more of both stories to come!!

wastelandwriterwastelandwriterabout 5 years agoAuthor
More to Come

Hey all,

Thank you so much for the comments. I goofed on this and somehow forgot to label it "chapter one" but there's more to come. The next couple chapters are already written and only need one more pass-through.

Like my others, this series will be bigger on "having fun with sex powers" than plot. More stuff with mythology will come along, but as Aphrodite says a lot of it will be general playtime. I hope that's a plus.

PS: SERIOUSLY READER FEEDBACK IS HUGELY MOTIVATING AND IF YOU WANT MORE FROM ME YOU SHOULD ALWAYS COMMENT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good job

Glad to see you're back with another entertaining story.

The_Inked_LadyThe_Inked_Ladyabout 5 years ago
5 stars!

Can't wait to read more chapters!!!!

pearlygrlpearlygrlabout 5 years ago
Absolutely FABULOUS!

What a great story! You said it would be thin on plot but I'm not seeing that - it seems very well balanced and I'm enjoying it immensely! Thrilled to see your comment about more chapters and I can only wait impatiently for them. I loved how the story began with Scott already post beating, lying in the field. Really, just can't wait for more! Thanks so much!

warnoswarnosabout 5 years ago
Wow

Glad to see you are back to writing again. Love the renewal of this story, I loved the old story but this is more fantastic. Great plot and a fantastic way to work the gods into it. Hope you keep this story going and looking forward to your other chapters and stories.

CantariusCantariusabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for this story. Fabulous use of mythology and sex and I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

Thanks, this is promising for the plot and the sex. I am always looking for more Alien Vacation, but this has definitely whetted my appetite too. You're perhaps my favorite writer here. If praise keeps you going, consider yourself praised!

miladygreymiladygreyabout 5 years ago
great story!

loving this story! can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dude.... duuuuuuudddee!

I loved it! The “Ares” scene was awesome! I can’t wait to see our boy in action! Picturing a comic book and a great start to an origins story. Very well done!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy start!

Very yummy indeed! Well done! Thank you!

wanted1010wanted1010over 4 years ago
Just wow

You are honestly one of the best writers I've seen. Even better than the ones that publish books. Your writing kept me engaged the entire time. and had my imagination running wild.

ErocratErocratalmost 4 years ago

Good god*, you need to write more of this. You have the Olympians' behaviour down to a tee, and there's so much potential it's leaving blisters. Please! More!

*) Any of 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five stars...

...minus one for the 'big dick' trope. Aphrodite gave him everything he needed to be a normal guy with good intentions that women liked, but noooooo, he had to be a porn star.

Good story otherwise...great story...but it falls flat for that bit of unoriginality.

Go ask some women...not everybody likes them big, either, not even in fantasy.

A guy that knows how to please a woman is worth twenty with a big dick, especially if she isn't a huge woman herself.

notbatmannotbatmanabout 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story. I really like the characters you've introduced. It all flows very nicely! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

The Greeks since time immoral have been ass fucking mates and buddies in the armies and at home. It wasn’t seen as gay but a means to an end, delivering a good cream pie. Hellhiem a slang term for fucking a guy or girl up the ass is “doing them GREEK”.

So while there will always be some homophobes it’s overwhelming accepted and therefore your premise for the story is weak.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Feminist much and to no point. All this consent stuff left and right.

This is not the place for consent consent consent crap over and over. If you think it is then read below. Below is realist stuff from the real world. The stuff below doesn’t belong on a porn story web site but hey, I’m not the one writing “consent” 5 times in a paragraph

“Im a powerful goddess, we are not of this world and are not quite all powerful. But if you added up every Greek Goddess or god then everything’s covered. You don’t have to pray to me BUT ILL LET YOU PRAY TO ANOTHER ALL POWERFUL GOD.” Consent is important. But I want you as my herald, my figure head, representative or Uber personal assistant on earth. But you don’t have to it’s all about consent. You’ll get jobs but you won’t have to do them and I won’t make you. It’s all about consent.

What a load of feminist crap. She is the goddess of fucking in every way conceivable. There is no consent, if she wants you to fuck then you do and wouldn’t even remember not wanting to.

If the goddess needs a herald to do a job then it’s a job that she can’t just do by snapping her fingers. So the fact that she still needs or wants it done means the job is important. So pushing it onto your prescreened and power upped herald that’s sort of in the loop is the way to go. But hey if you don’t like this job then just blow off this mission as it’s all consent and I’m ok with my plans being fucked over by a mortal THAT I SAVED FROM DEATH.

Hellhiem, Greek gods are old school. Ever heard of life debt. If someone is saved from death by another then their life is basically owned by the saviour till the saved person dies or saved the saviour.

This cunt is in a life debt to the Goddess, so just living is consent as he is in effect a slave till he dies.

Stop saying consent, this is a porn story, rephrase it. Maybe “I just know that my new herald and lover boy will ‘enjoy’ any tasks that come ‘up’. So you don’t have to worry there.”

That’s how you do it. These are Greek gods not screaming feminists painting their faces with used tampons and saying that whenever a husband and wife go to dinner and the husband has 1 drink and the wife has 2 drinks and in now over 0.05 blood alcohol because the girl is smaller and has less blood and the PHYSICAL FACT that women are twice as slow to process alcohol as a male of the same race. (Yes different races have a different combination of the 4 genes the dictate alcohol processing). So anyway screaming fucked up single forever or I piitty the husband feminists say the wife is raped when they get home as since she is over 0.05 the driving limit then she obviously can’t consent to sex so is raped as she screams for more, deeper and harder as she rides her husband and rapists cock waiting to get her insiders painted with cum and have her rapists finish her off if she hasn’t already gotten off. No female consent as above 0.05 rape!

What if you have a party at home and guests come over or it’s just hubby and wife. After the dinner both husband and wife are drunk, over 0.05, the number doesn’t matter. So the husband starts feeling up his sexy wife in the sexy new dress and she looks like sex on legs, built for a fucking, feels up the wife and the wife who is drunk as fuck slobber kisses hubby hack and it’s on. They are so Hornby as it’s been building but unsaid all evening. Hubby pushes his wife over the arm of the couch and pulls the dress up, slides the nickers to the side and plunders her swampy depths as she screams. Hubby blows his load all over her dress and ass just so he can toss her on the lounge rip the nickers and spread that well fucked pussy wide and dive right in to get her off. The nickers are soggy, the dress is ripped a bit at the seams from being shoved around so much. All I see is that the husband was orally raped. The wife was screaming yes as she was fucked and was pulling hubby’s face into her cunt till he got off and pushed him away. Hubby was drunk and with a face full of pussy and being held there he couldn’t consent so he was orally raped by his wife. Don’t say that he’s a guy so he wanted it... that would be sexist and would then mean that would be appropriate for a guy to say that about a girl. Which it isn’t.

Unless someone says NO or STOP then consent can be murky.. . If I slid my hard dick into my sleeping wife and fuck her slowly till I cum and she stays asleep did I rape her? She didn’t consent, didn’t say yes or no. If she was preludes with a load of cum from earlier would it make a difference? Think on that.... now I’ll tell you that my mate is woken by oral sex from his wife most days. The wife admits to being a slut for cock but on,y her husband’s cock and didn’t really like sex and never did oral till she found him.

So in Australia engineering degrees are 4 years. The first year is a common year for all strands and everyone does the same subjects. Anyway in a chem lab experiment 6HOURS! Everyone was being paired off so the pairs are made and off you go. 20 min later after looking at him all the time, in her own words “ I couldn’t believe it, all I’d ever done was missionary and sex was messy. Now all I wanted to do was suck his cock and be as messy as I could and then wondered how it would feel in my ass.” Absolute fucking slut, but only for one guy her hubby. Their stories are amazing. And fucking crazy. She wanted to feel like her hubby was hiring her as a prostitute. So one night she went out and told hubby to track her phone and that she had already started work and it wouldn’t be real unless he paid and that she was used. Yep a 40 min drive and 3 customers later and the. Having to wait till number 4 had finished with her. Then having to pay, use a condom, and then drop his wife back off to work until he got home when he then had to phone and tell her to finish work early. 6 guys plus the husband. Those 7 used and tied up condoms are in a little sodden box on her dressing table, they are years and years old. I wouldn’t open the box, yucky. Yeah my mate is raped every morning when his wife sucks his cock in his sleep.

So consent and pushing feminist crap has its place but not here

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Gutted absolutely gutted. After the consent word count hit 50 or so this turned into a magnificent story. However the author has retired from literotica it appears and this was her last series and it’s incomplete. Nothing more has been posted for almost a year and a half.

I’m off to search the web for the story name and or the author’s name to see if they are publishing elsewhere, many the story is complete on another site. Maybe.

Don’t waste your time reading this fantastic story here you will only be left hanging.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Jackspeed, you are a tool. Consent is a 100% legitimate concept. And, for people who like it, it's a very sexy concept.

That being said, this is a fun story and I'm looking forward to reading more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, this story is a bit different and interesting, but I didn't get the point of sterilizing the guy and it was completely bizarre for Aphrodite, a _fertility_ goddess to even agree to it. It would have been a better workaround if the woman had to ask/wish for him to impregnate her. _That_ would have been more in line with the actual practices of the ancient Greeks who offered up sacrifices to her, asking for her blessings so that they might bear children. _Fertility_, not love, was the most important reason for worship of her to the ancients and the reason why the worship of Aphrodite/Venus was so popular. For feminists that would prefer that the male loses his gender-specific function, this would be precisely the sort of agency that women desire--the right to decide if, when, and who will impregnate them.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

I'm waiting for Ares fighting skills to happen...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry that I can only give this a Five . The best thing I've read on here .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwastelandwriter@wastelandwriter
Longtime Literotica reader. I write for a living, but please don't ask what or where. I want to keep Lit separate from my other writing. I post here for fun and to dial back from my regular stuff. Literotica gives me a nice place to play around with lower pressures, and that h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES