All Comments on 'Doctor Diana's orders'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

Is anyone really THAT stupid? Even for a fictional story, this was ridiculous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So I guess your ex lives with JD

And you are now msrried to a doctor who cheats with her patients. Sounds 1-der-full.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Do you know how they really deal with an erection under those circumstances? Smack the tip, hard, with a large metal spoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

How is it you can get the stories right in the incest and fetish category’s. Yet when you decide to write in the loving wife category you totally balls it up . You still don’t understand it do you . Yes the incest and fetish stories where probably easy but what you did was fall into the newbie trap . Tons of newbies do it so don’t worry about it. The story you wrote you based your story on the wife which automatically screws up because you now have a dead story with know where to go. Only down just look at the likes. What you should have done is based your story on what they did . You tried to write it like a incest story but failed. Incest stories you can base the stories on the character. So this story should of actually been either a anal or group or nonConsent or a BDSM category story the wife swap can fit in all them category’s. The other screw up was the story it was just like all the rest of the stories that newbies write. It also doesn’t help when the loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories . They are so many written by newbies that these stories are just dull or boring or plain or nothing to them . That is why many of the other writers have backed away from this category. Because of this problem the only thing making it big in the loving wife category is BTB stories. So please just take your time and think about your next story is it worth being ridiculed about your story and get constantly being told that your story is garbage. If you are going to pursue these stories then just remember incest you can base the story on the characters . But you must remember in other category’s you have to base your story on what you make them do . And if it was anal first then it’s a anal category do you understand.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Dr. Diana is looking for a malpractice suit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked It

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very erotic

A very erotic submission, I really liked it.

I loved the way the power flowed from one to another as the story made its way to the climax.

You write extremely well. 10/10

cyferxcyferxalmost 4 years ago
Previous anony is a dingbat

Like you can't have anal in a loving wives story, bollocks! You can't have it JUST be an anal story or otherwise be excessively about something or the other because then it is in that category (BDSM and foot/stocking fetishes have to be tread especially lightly), but you sure can fuck a loving wife in the ass, especially if that fucker is not her husband. In fact ass fucking is a tried and true trope in LW because it is often used to symbolize what a loving wife gives to her lover that she is not giving to her husband. The other is good blowjobs and willingly swallowing cum.

Fuck off anony with your bullshit story rules.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Review of review

Anonymous really loves the term "newbie", obviously. I am guessing he wrote this review to exercise his fetish with it.

His grammar and spelling are well below average. He should proofread his rambling diatribe, and give spell check and punctuation check a try before he publishes. Here is a quick hint; question marks are generally used at the end of a question.

Is his main point that this story is in the wrong category, or that, as a "newbie", the author should follow his rules and write to his specifications?

If you don't like a story, write your own or move on to another. The author gave a pretty descriptive notice at the beginning of this story. I don't understand why readers waste their time reading something they don't enjoy. I'm guessing this reviewer just enjoys being a loudmouthed complainer.

I enjoyed this story, it was fun, unusual, and well-written. I also believe it would fit into another category better than it does in the chosen one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Nice story, with the two scenarios. Need a checkup myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story and good writing technique

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous