Doctor Diana's orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was confirmed as thick globs of cum began to ooze from between them, soaking their crotches and puddling on the ground below the chair as my wife slumped against JD's chest, her back arched, spreading her cheeks wider and revealing her dark anus. JD's hands began to caress her ass, smearing their combined juices over her smooth pale globes, and as he reached her cleft, he began to tickle her tight back entrance.

My wife moaned at that stimulation, surprising me, as we'd never engaged in any anal play, and she began to buck slowly backward, seeking more.

Now Diana grasped me, her long, manicured fingers wrapping delicately around my meat. "Do I have you?" she asked. Unsure of exactly what she meant, I just nodded, it really didn't matter.

"How bad do you need release right now?" she asked, very clinically.

"Please let me cum," I asked meekly, playing her dominance game.

"And where would you like to cum, Tommy?" she asked, standing there naked, fixing me with a hard gaze.

"Anywhere, please Diana."

She smiled, "right answer. Karen, where would you like me to have your husband to cum?"

My wife turned to us, eyes closed as she very slowly ground back and forth on JD, his cock still deep inside her. She was covered in sweat, her skin glistening, dripping. She made no reply, just hummed in contentment.

Diana slowly stepped over my legs, poised above my lap, and I watched breathlessly as she began to use my cock as a sex toy, just as Karen had, teasing her clit, then wiping it up and back along her slippery seam. She oozed onto me as I returned the favor, and then her fist wrapped around the base and she began to descend onto it. I could see her beautiful pussy part, then the lips seemed to reach out and swallow the head of my cock, then disappeared with it inside her tunnel. She was so wet that the hot liquid dribbled down my shaft and over her clenching hand. I felt my legs begin to quiver with the exquisite pleasure of her body absorbing my cock, every inch a hot wet tight chamber of stimulation.

I lifted my gaze, and her breasts were directly in front of me. I latched onto one and began to caress and pinch the other. My tongue circled and flicked the rough nub, and I could feel her body jerk with each effort. She obviously had very sensitive breasts and her pussy was hard wired to them, gripping me forcefully as I switched my mouth to the other side.

As JD had done to my wife, I palmed her ass and my fingers met from both sides at the cleft between her smooth firm globes. I searched for the ridged circle between them and felt her twitch as my fingertip very lightly brushed across her anus. She hummed with approval, and I began to work her dark hole slowly, softening it up, then slipping barely inside. Her sphincter gripped my fingertip as it began to penetrate deeper, then withdraw. I could feel my cock through the membranes between, and I rocked us to explore deeper inside her.

Diana began to instruct me on how I was to proceed with our session, but by now I'd had all of her domination I wanted, it was time to treat her like a woman, let her feel the power of a man's urges.

I stood, biting her nipple as she protested, and took a couple of steps to the wooden table before us. Lowering her to the tabletop, I pushed her down flat onto it, holding her by her shoulders, and stood before her, my cock still buried inside.

Looking down at the base of my cock disappearing int her, I relished the position I was in, fucking this amazing and beautiful married woman, with no protest from our spouses, since they were busy enjoying the each other. Diana was obviously not used to her partners taking the lead, but her efforts to tame me weakened as I began to withdraw from her and then slam back inside. Her legs parted wider as she lifted her knees to her shoulders, and I smiled at the silent invitation. I love the total surrender displayed by her, totally spread before me. I grasped both of her breasts with my hands which were lubricated by her excitement, stroking and then pinching the nipples, watching them grow impossibly larger, and held her by them as I drove into her over and over.

Her eyes closed and she became silent, but she planted her heels and met my thrusts with her own, then began to grunt a little louder at each violation of her dripping pussy. I wondered if my neighbors might be able to hear her. The puddle of her lubrication beneath us spread, my meals at this table would never be the same after this night.

I withdrew from her completely then, and stood between her legs, my penis dripping onto the deck. She sat up and reached for me, then stood and embraced, our naked sweaty bodies melding together as we began to kiss. It was surprisingly soft and loving, and our hands roamed across each other's backs.

I broke the embrace and spun her around. Diana smiled back at me and leaned onto the table on her elbows. "Want to play doctor, Tommy? What kind of exam do you have in mind? Bet I can guess."

She widened her stance, and I crouched down to enjoy the view. Her pussy was such a lovely mess, wet and swollen, red and pink, the hair matted and dripping, the labia hanging free. Her anus was so perfect, so symmetrical, the ridges disappearing into her core in a tight pattern. I touched it with my finger, and she moved her arms back to spread her cheeks, now resting on her breasts and face.

I took my time playing with her, fingers and thumbs exploring, entering and stroking her pussy and her ass. I slid my thumb into her vagina and pressed on the forward wall, finding the rough patch of her g-spot. As she began to buck against me, I gave her a long lick, slowly moving from her ass down to her pussy, exploring each lip, tasting her hole, flicking her little clit. I loved the picture before me, the tall naked blonde holding her ass open, dripping onto my arm and leg beneath her. I sucked and licked noisily, slurping and kissing all of the forbidden parts, then ran my tongue around and around, before moving up and dabbing at her tight little butthole.

Now she began to groan, her hands released her ass and she reached out to hold the far edge of the table. I was thumb-fucking her as I gave her ass the attention she craved, and she was bucking against me violently. I knew that her orgasm was building, so I pinched her clit between the thumb inside her and the base of my index finger.

I stood and lay across her back, my cock resting in the cleft of her ass, pulsing against her, pointing up. Our bodies were covered in sweat, the full contact almost as sexual as the upcoming entry. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh, so ready," she moaned.

"Where am I going to cum?"

"Oh please cum in me!"

"Where do you want my cum?"

She turned her head to me, her tongue snaked into my mouth as she kissed me passionately. Her feet were now in the air, thighs spread wide.

I began to slide my cock up and down in the slick groove. I ground my shaft against her from clit to anus, and she loved it. I lifted up and began to slide the tip the same way; up and back, clit to anus, as she wiggled beneath. "Count to five Diana." I warned. I reached the top of my stroke and began to lower across her anus on my way to her pussy.

"Five."

I didn't hesitate, I knew what she wanted now and her offering her ass to me made me insane with lust. I drove forward instantly, pressing against her, watching her body open up enough to swallow me slowly. It was extremely slow going, her ass so incredibly tight, but the copious lubrication from our foreplay made it possible, and the head finally disappeared, driving the textured grooves of her anus inside her. I was going to pull back just a little to ease the reentry, but Diana was having none of that. She pressed back into me, continuing my penetration.

"Oh god, Diana," I groaned, "You're so fucking tight, amazing." She moaned in response.

"Want to know where I'm going to cum?" I began to press much harder and felt her body surrender completely to the intrusion. In seconds I was buried fully in her, her anus clenching the base of my cock, my head deep inside her bowels. I'd never been in a tighter opening. I slumped onto her back again now, on my tiptoes, using her shoulders to hold deep inside her. My lips to her ear, I whispered, "right here." She panted as she felt me throb in her core.

"Tell me when," I continued.

She never said a word, she didn't have to. With a deep groan, she bore down and gripped me with all of the force of her body. My cock was squeezed from the base clenched by her asshole to the head buried in her depths.

All of the teasing and mind games, all of the denial of the past hour fed my eruption, and we both felt the flex of my muscle pumping so deep into her. The intensity of my orgasm was so strong that it was as painful as it was joyful. I groaned and sucked at her shoulder, pumping more cum into her. I reached below and found her dripping hole, and began to manipulate her clit, strumming it and pinching it between her labia, then heard her cry out in pleasure as she came.

Her ass shuddered against me, her interior muscles rippled down my shaft in waves, extending my climax. As her cries became more frantic, I realized that I had sunk my teeth into her, and I released her shoulder, but then began to suck at the blood oozing from her. Still bucking against me, she continued to make little gasping barks as her body controlled her through the length of her orgasm. Her muscles were now trying to expel me, and with my cock softening just a little and the slick lubrication of my cum coating her dark entrance, I had to press with all my leverage to remain buried in her perfect ass.

Her spasms slowed, becoming irregular, then one more and she was still beneath me. I lay atop her, loving the slick sweaty contact, her hair plastered to both of us. "Was that satisfactory?" I murmured into her ear.

"Very." I felt her clench me tightly. She began to giggle, "I didn't know that was what I needed, but I so needed it."

Now she turned to our spouses, and I followed her gaze. They still sat in the chair, JD seemingly still buried in my wife's pussy, both staring at us, their expressions fascinated. "See what I mean about the magic wand, Karen?" She squeezed me again deep inside her.

Karen laughed and seemed to do the same to JD's cock. "Magic all right."

I gave a half-hearted thrust, even as my cock began to slide from her bowels, then felt her push me out of her, feeling the slickness of cum ease my exit. I sat down behind her, exhausted, and she turned and sat across my lap. Her ass felt fantastic in my lap, so smooth and wet against me, slick with cum dripping from her.

I kissed Diana's cheek, and she turned to kiss me deeply, then lay her head on my shoulder, her blonde tresses across my shoulder and chest, sticky with sweat. She smiled and laughed, "Now, don't go thinking that's going to make you the boss here, tough guy! I'm still the doctor!"

"Not a chance Diana, I'm not going to ruin this doctor-patient relationship!"