All Comments on 'Doctor's Incestuous Family Ch. 03'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see Jenny's mom getting pregnant from her son. I see Jenny and Alicia getting friendly and sharing brothers. Mom and James have to have sex and of course mom get knocked up. Thanks for writing. More please.

Of course Jenny confesses to her mom that James her brother is the dad.

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

Very nice story, I love all the details. Your writing is like watching a movie, everything just comes to life in my mind. I was actually aroused while reading this last chapter, really looking forward to many more.

steve437steve437over 2 years ago

love this line in particular.... "The pregnant woman had mounted him, riding his face as he lay on the bed, her tits heaving and swaying as she moaned and groaned. "That's it. Lick Mommy's pussy."

Make her pregnant and bursting full of milk to suckle

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Well, you know that Bernice and James are 'eventually' going to do the nasty...and Jenny is going to be involved too!

The conversation between Jenny and Alicia...would have liked to hear THAT one! Hot is what it was, I'm sure!

Five**5**Stars...on to next chapter nowd!

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch8 months ago

I hope there will be no sister sharing here. With Clint's character I doubt that will happen but I still can't help but be apprehensive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...