Don't Kiss Me There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing I needed to do was step up my wardrobe since she always had something trendy on. She never went as far as taking me shopping for clothes; but she recommended certain stores, usually on Melrose Avenue. She would also make suggestions about what she thought I'd look best in. Her sense of male fashion was unerring--I have to thank her for that.

Yes, Elaine was pleasant when she got her way. But if I pushed things too far, watch out! That's when she started using her "scary" voice. She had this off-center craziness that was hard to describe. In a way I'm glad that we limited it to once a month at most--and no sleep-overs.

PART FOUR: Time for a Change?

The sex never got any better. When I suggested something simple like her getting on top, she refused. She only wanted straight missionary with her clothes on. "No, I like it like this," was a common refrain. No oral or hand jobs. You would never guess by looking at Elaine out on the dance floor or walking down the street that she was this awkward, uptight woman in bed.

I tried to spin it to myself using the "any sex is good sex" aphorism. I got off, didn't I? But it would have been nice if she enjoyed a climax, too. She never did. When I tried to discuss my attending to her needs and pleasure, she always deflected the issue. She said "it felt good" and "didn't like to talk about it."

I tried thinking of various scenarios to break up with her, but I was afraid she'd go nutso on me. When I met Amanda, a normal woman who was available to be in a real relationship, I had a good excuse. As it turned out, Elaine was completely OK with the news. I was expecting her to be upset, but she was very understanding. I was surprised she took it so well, but I kept babbling on anyway. I actually said something stupid like, "if the new girlfriend thing doesn't work out, then I'll give you a call," which I had no intention of doing.

I really liked Amanda. The best part was she was very good in bed which was a welcome change for me. I stopped calling Elaine about getting on guest lists; I paid my own way with Amanda. During the holidays, Amanda and I went home to different cities. I never saw Elaine whenever I went back home. Mary was in a new relationship, so we had both gone our separate ways.

* * *

I got some interesting information about Elaine while I was hanging out with my brother and Stacy and Lisa one year. Lisa said Elaine had a new job with a big movie producer who was mentoring her--and supposedly in a romantic relationship with her as well. I asked how old this guy was; she said "pretty old." Lisa promised Elaine she wouldn't divulge his name. However, they had plenty of gossip about this guy's eccentric health habits, monastic dietary requirements, and prodigious consumption of obscure nutritional supplements. Ah, that fountain of youth can be really hard to find, can't it?

He was also starting to drift into Howard Hughes territory with his overemphasis on cleanliness and avoidance of germs. I wondered how Elaine's drinking and pot smoking fit in with this guy's "my body is a temple" regimen. And wouldn't sex be something too gross for a compulsive hand washer? They let his first name slip a few times: Willard. I filed that away for some future detective work.

* * *

I had a good run with Amanda. We lasted over two years together before we ended it due to career incompatibilities. Then it hadn't been more than a month or so after the breakup when guess who calls out of the blue? Yep, Elaine.

I tried mightily to resist. I could have easily lied and said I was still seeing Amanda, but my hormones overrode my resolve. I kicked myself for caving in. And it was a Thursday night date--back to sneaking around again? Wasn't she screwing her boss, the movie producer?

Elaine had moved. As I headed over to her new place, I was dreading the sad bedroom saga I had managed to escape before but was now voluntarily sliding back into. She was puffing on a seductively aromatic joint when I got there. I declined to partake since I was driving. When we talked about where we were going to eat, she wanted to go to a place we had been before. I don't know what got into me, but I foolishly countered with a new restaurant that had gotten good reviews.

"Oh, cool, we can do that instead."

I was dumbfounded--Elaine, the compromiser? I struggled to process this new information. At dinner she was the model companion, free of any of her former edginess: co-operative, willing to listen to reason, flexible. I wondered where she had gotten the personality transplant.

I could have easily headed right back to her apartment and jumped in bed with her even though I knew disappointment awaited me there. Something about her hard nipples burning through the tight, white, extra-thin tank top she had on, I think.

But we had planned to go dancing. She surprised me when she said "No, I'm not feeling like it. Let's go back to my place now." So off we went.

Once we got there, she asked if I wanted some of her weed. Sure, now that I wasn't behind the wheel. She took a leisurely drag and handed me the joint while I sat on the edge of her bed.

"This is really good stuff to have sex on. I'll be curious to hear what you think."

If I'd been sipping a cup of coffee right then, I would have done a massive spit-take. It probably would have come out my nose, too. Double that, as I watched her strip off the tank top and shimmy out of her skirt--with no foreplay at all!

There was Elaine Danielson--at least I think it was her--standing in front of me in a thong and high heels as I handed the joint back to her. It was the first time I'd ever seen her unclothed.

I felt a unique, multicolored wave of euphoria spreading through my body. This was no ordinary weed.

"Pretty good stuff, huh?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Elaine, where did you get this?"

She called back over her shoulder as she headed off to the bathroom. "A dispensary. I have a medical marijuana card now. That's the strain I had prescribed for me. One hit should be enough--you don't want to do too much."

The bathroom door shut. I wasn't sure what had happened to Elaine. I looked over at her stash box and could see a plastic vial, but it was too dim to read what was printed on the label. It looked somewhat official.

Elaine came back from the bathroom and headed toward the bed. Her thong was dangling from her outstretched finger as she loomed over me, still wearing her strappy heels.

"What are you waiting for? Get your clothes off. I want to give you a massage."

Thus began Phase Two of my apparently still clandestine relationship with Elaine Danielson, elder sister of Lisa Gentry--the best friend forever of my brother's lovely wife Stacy.

PART FIVE: The New Elaine

The next day I was awash in confusion about my evening with Elaine. Seems her cannabis prescription had taken quite the edge off her, well, edginess. I didn't want to overthink her transformation in the bedroom. That couldn't be attributed to the herb all by itself, could it? Perhaps some lover in the last few years found the key to unlock her inner sex goddess. Was it the "pretty old" movie producer she was with now? Or maybe she wasn't getting any from him and needed me as an outlet for her newfound, robust sexuality.

Focusing my mind on work for more than a few seconds at a time was impossible. It was like the day after your first-time sex with a new woman--sex that was so good, so over the top, and so insanely satisfying that it dominates your thoughts to the exclusion of everything else. In a way itwas like we had done it for the first time; it was remarkably different from our earlier sessions.

Cue the swirling harp music as I once more drifted off into daydreamland, replaying the visuals from the night before starting with Elaine tossing her thong aside and quickly pulling off my shoes and socks.

While I fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, Elaine made short work of my belt buckle and zipper. Even before I got my shirt off, she already had my pants on the floor.

"Oh, and you're not going to need these," she said, slipping off my boxers.

Elaine pushed me back on the bed and ordered me to roll over on my stomach. She crawled up on the bed and straddled my legs.

"I'm going to give you ashiatsu massage." Her fingers tentatively probed several areas on my back. "Ooh, your shoulders are really knotted up. You must have a lot of stress at work."

No argument there. She used the tip of her elbow to start in on those muscles.

Elaine tried to explain various aspects of Asian bodywork therapy,anma andqi, but it was hard for me to pay attention while her warm inner thighs pressed against my hips and her muff tickled my ass cheeks.

It surprised me how effective her technique was. She deftly eased all the tension from my muscles and sent me into a blissfully erotic calmness. After about twenty minutes, she eased back and asked me to flip over. My stiff cock presented itself, glad to be free of its confinement against the mattress. Elaine leaned over and grasped my shaft, pointing it toward her open mouth.

"Ooh, this looks promising." She gave me an innocent smile. "You don't mind if I do some fluffing anyway, do you? Put your hands behind your head and watch me."

I was shocked when she took my cock in her mouth. We had never done any oral sex before. That night was full of surprises. Elaine turned out to be an accomplished fellatrix.

She started with soft, wet kisses on the tip and gentle swirls with her tongue while she stared into my eyes. I groaned loudly once the gentle kisses became not so gentle sucking. Her tongue worked its own independent magic in ways I can't describe. When her fingers began caressing my balls, she had to press her forearms on my thighs to keep my writhing from getting out of hand.

Elaine's arousal seemed to increase in tandem with mine, her moans resonating around my shaft as she took more and more of my length into her mouth. Deep throating came easily to her. She lifted up my scrotum with her thumbs so she could tease it with the tip of her tongue when she bottomed out. I wondered if I could last long enough for us to enjoy penetrative sex.

Not to worry. Elaine smiled and moved up toward me, placing her thighs around my hips again. She still had her strappy heels on. It made my cock get even harder when I realized she had "forgotten" to take them off. I told her how hot it looked.

"You like that? Oh, I thought you would. You always compliment me on my shoes, so I thought I'd keep them on. Strange how it makes me feel like a total whore wearing them to bed with you. It makes me want to do dirty things."

Elaine leaned back on one hand and spread open her lips with the other. I noticed a metal piercing glinting in the dim candlelight--between her legs, right through her clitoral hood. She gave me a direct order.

"Slap your cock against my pussy. I want to feel it hitting my clit."

Good god! The perfunctory "birds and bees" discussion my father gave me in my youth never prepared me for situations like this.

The first few blows were tentative; she approved the tempo but wanted it harder. I quickly complied causing her to wince with pleasure. Elaine threw her head back and filled the room with a series of sexy mewls and gasps.

"Oh, that fucking gets me off when you do that!" she squealed. "Hit me. Again. Eeek! Yeah, more."

It felt surprisingly sexy on my end. I sensed my cock leaking precum on her piercing. Before long Elaine leaned forward and took over.

"I want to rub you against me. To tease my pussy. It'll make me really wet."

She grasped my shaft and slowly dragged the head along her pussy lips, back and forth. I added my moans to the mix, but Elaine was ahead of me. Her whimpers were becoming more anguished and animalistic, almost like she was about to cry. She had trouble catching her breath as she grabbed at her breasts with her other hand and tossed her head around.

I inhaled the rich scent of her arousal. I wanted a taste, to return the oral favor she had bestowed on me--but that would have to wait. We were too busy enjoying the mutual genital friction. Her pussy lips became swollen and slippery. I could hear squishing noises as she teased herself with the end of my cock, allowing it to slip in, a little bit more each time. She was so wet that I sank in easily when she needed my full length.

Elaine leaned over, grabbed my shoulders, and began a slow, sensuous grind.

"Put your hands on my tits. Yeah, tease my nipples with your palms. I'll tell you when to get rougher."

Elaine's slow grind soon became a more pronounced thrust, allowing my cock to fully explore inside her. She fell into a steady rhythm as her voice lowered to a throaty moan. Our eyes locked as we both pushed each other toward a release.

"Use the backs of your fingers on my breasts. Rake them across my nipples, up and down. Pinch them between your fingers. Pull on them, too."

Elaine could barely articulate those instructions. She looked like she was falling into a trance, unable to keep a steady gaze on me. Her voice became a low purr as I continued to push up into her steamy quim.

All the times I had fucked Elaine before, I don't think she ever came. That was one of the many frustrations I had about our prior situation. But she was so much different that night: stripping her clothes off right away, offering the massage, going down on me, choosing the cowgirl position for the first time. It seemed there was a decent chance I could get her off. The way she was humming reminded me of an expensive sports car finally reaching its optimal speed.

Other than the first time we did it, I'd never had a problem finishing too early with Elaine. The sex was so banal it was actually the opposite. Many times I sensed she wanted me to hurry up and get it over with. That night I was determined to keep going until she climaxed, but I felt my own orgasm approaching unexpectedly. Elaine seemed to be locked into a state of continuous bliss, soaring on a trajectory of lust that had no end. I warned her I was about to come.

"Elaine, I can't hold out much longer. You're too damn hot. You're going to make me come. Come hard."

"Ah yes, Jay. I want you to. That gets me crazy. Knowing I'm about to coax a big load out of you. It's going to feel so nice when you fill me up."

It was a bit of a struggle, but Elaine reached back and undid the straps of her shoes, kicking them off and shifting around into a squatting position on her bare feet, never missing a beat. One hand grasped the base of my shaft while the other massaged my balls. Seconds later I erupted.

"Oh, Elaine!... so good... all up inside you."

Elaine stared into my eyes while I unloaded into her kitty, keeping up her trance-like bliss and steady moan. She lifted herself up just enough to expose the tip of my cock and jerked several hot spurts against her pussy lips. I swear her nipples got harder when that happened. She lowered back down and let me finish ejaculating inside her.

I thought I was going to faint at that point. What had happened to her? The wilder, better sex? Elaine leaned over and kissed me with long, sensuous thrusts of her tongue as she continued to moan and grind on my cock. The kissing went on for some time, reminiscent of those long make-out only sessions from the early days. Back when she still would have had on all her clothes. But now she was nude and astride me, our sexual secretions mingling inside her sultry pussy.

After a few minutes of deep kissing, she raised up slowly and looked down between her legs. My barely softening cock slipped out and was quickly bathed with a healthy dripping of semen from her pussy. She smiled and massaged the spunk into my shaft then buried it back inside her. She looked proud to have produced such a large load from me. Elaine leaned over and rested her cheek against mine. She purred contentedly while slowly rocking back and forth with me still inside her.

Eventually Elaine dismounted and offered to get a wet washcloth to clean up our mutual mess. It seemed like she was sexually satisfied even if there wasn't an obvious jolting climax. More like a long, continuous orgasm instead of a sharp peak. It wasn't until years later when I found out she was likely having what Masters and Johnson calledstatus orgasmus: a state of prolonged orgasmic bliss that some women can achieve. Maybe all that yoga and body awareness gave her that ability.

As she lovingly washed my spent member, I contemplated the heretofore unseen glory of her fully nude body. I'd never seen her bare breasts before although I had a good idea from her thin tops, tight fitting clothing, or blouses that allowed a fleeting peek. Two gentle curves, spreading across her chest, accented with small areolas and prominent nipples that seemed to constantly be at attention. Damn sexy--I wished I could have enjoyed the sight of them before.

She unexpectedly wanted to cuddle for a while but finally announced she needed to get up early the next day for work, so my staying the night wasn't possible. That was one preference that hadn't changed from before. Even so, she explained it by saying we might want to go another round later that night or the next morning, which would have interfered with her job responsibilities. Like most guys, having to leave didn't bother me all that much.

At this point you can interrupt my reverie with the sound of a phonograph needle being scraped across a vinyl record. My boss was chewing me out for falling behind on my workload. Yes, ma'am, I understand I'm not being paid to daydream on company time. Thankfully it was a Friday so I was able to stay late and come in on the weekend on my own time to catch up.

* * *

The next two weeks were a mess. I couldn't stop thinking about Elaine, wondering when she was going to call again. In the past, it was usually about a month between our trysts, but I didn't think I could wait that long. Even putting in a lot of unpaid overtime wasn't helping me meet my deadlines at work. My performance was suffering to the point that my boss threatened to put a first warning in my personnel file.

I had to see Elaine again. I knew I would be violating an unspoken boundary by calling her myself, but I was desperate. She was actually quite pleasant when I rang her at home a few days later. Said she was very busy at work and would have to look at her calendar and call me the following week. It wasn't what I wanted to hear, but at least I had some hope it would be soon.

She did call the next week; but the plans were delayed several times, supposedly due to her work schedule. Even though it kept moving out, at least I had a more or less firm date to look forward to instead of desperately waiting for her call.

PART SIX: Let's Keep Going

Our next "hang out" finally happened about four weeks after the prior encounter, just like the old days. Elaine wanted to have raw oysters for dinner, so we headed to a trendy restaurant down at the beach.

Afterward she suggested we stroll down the boardwalk to a small hotel with a rooftop bar. We got our drinks and moved over to the side nearest the beach. It was almost dark, but a fading glow of purple and orange lingered at the ocean's horizon.

I slipped my arm around her waist, and she turned toward me and put her hand on my shoulder. A few more sips of our drinks followed as we both stared quietly into each other's eyes. Delicious sexual tension tingled in every cell of my body--just like that first night she asked me to meet her for drinks. And her same perfume was making me dizzy with lust.

A gentle kiss turned needy very quickly. The soft, plaintive moan that escaped her lips made me melt. I didn't think there was any question we were going to go at it like two animals once we were back at her place. I shared my thoughts with her.

123456...9