Dorm Room Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to argue with that logic," I told her, "of course, I want to fuck you. Look at you. You're fucking hot."

She got up on her knees and reached toward the table, "The joint is dry," she said, "let's smoke this first. Take your clothes off, though. I want to show you something."

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but I wasted no time taking my shorts and t-shirt off. As soon as I sat back down, Chevy threw her leg over me. She adjusted my dick to lay straight and point up at my stomach.

"Aren't you going to get naked too?" I asked.

"Not yet," she replied, "I want you to see how wet I get when I smoke weed."

She adjusted the little patch of fabric covering her pussy over my cock. It felt silky, hot, and damp on the sensitive underside of my dick. Then she put all of her weight on me and wiggled around. After a couple of wiggles, my dick settled between Chevy's pussy lips, and I could feel her warmth on both sides and the top of my cock. That tiny, thin piece of fabric was the only barrier between us. Even through that little piece of fabric, her pussy felt amazing. It was hot, soft, and already very wet.

She put the joint in her mouth and lit it. She took a couple of long puffs then handed it to me. As I inhaled, I noticed her nipples straining against the fabric of her shirt. I looked up to see that Chevy had taken her hair out of the ponytail, and she was running her fingers through it. Her eyes were closed, and she tilted her head back and blew her smoke out at the ceiling.

I took another long, slow puff and caught myself staring at her nipples again. This time she caught me. She ran her hands across her tits, grabbing each of her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. I handed her the joint as my cock throbbed against her cunt. There had been a long silence between us. She inhaled, held her breath for a moment, then asked, "How many girls have you fucked?"

That caught me off guard. I just sat there. I wasn't sure what to say. I had only fucked two girls, and my first time was a joke. That should hardly count. Before I could answer, Chevy exhaled. "Don't be shy. Camie says she was your second. There's nothing wrong with that. Besides, Camie says you last forever. Is that true?" she asked before taking another pull on the joint.

"Yeah," I replied, "it's true. You'll be number three, and I guess I can last a while. Probably not the first time, but I get hard again really quick."

Before I finished that sentence and Chevy exhaled, I felt something on my balls. She was planted firmly on my lap, so I couldn't reach them. I shifted my hips as much as I could, and I felt it again. Then I realized her pussy was so wet it was leaking out of her and down my balls. She wasn't bullshitting. She did get really wet when she smoked weed. "Sit still," she said, handing me the joint. We had almost smoked half of it, "you should put that out when you get done this time. I think we're in for a long night."

She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started pulling up slowly. Time seemed to stop. I had been waiting for a little over two months to catch a glimpse of her tits in Camie's dorm, now I was about to see them right in front of me. I honestly didn't think I'd ever get the chance. At best, I thought I might catch a glimpse as she changed in Camie's dorm. Yet, here I was, just inches away as they were about to be fully exposed.

The bottoms of her tits were slightly paler. The skin looked so smooth. I started to inhale just as the bottom of her shirt reached her nipples. She seemed to hesitate. I took a long pull on the joint and reached for the ashtray on the table beside me. After putting the joint out, I looked back at Chevy. She had taken her shirt off while I wasn't looking. Now her tits were out, right in front of my face. She put her hair back up in a ponytail, causing her titties to bounce. Her nipples looked terrific. They were perfectly proportioned to her tits and rock hard. All I could do was stare. My cock started throbbing, straining against the flimsy piece of fabric keeping me out of her pussy.

Before she had finished fixing her hair, she stood up. As soon as she finished her hair, her hands went straight to her hips. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly turned around. She wiggled her ass playfully, looking back at me over her shoulder. Then she started bending over, pulling her panties down slowly. She was extremely flexible, she had her panties around her ankles, knees straight, and her pussy was right in front of me. Her pussy was beautiful. I reached up and started rubbing her perfectly round ass. She was stepping out of her panties as I moved my hand closer to her dripping cunt. Before I could touch her sexy, barely legal pussy she stood up.

Her pussy hair was trimmed neatly into a landing strip. She got back on my lap and adjusted my dick to lay under her like before. Now her pussy lips were covering most of my cock. I could see my dick-head sticking out under her clit. She started sliding her pussy on me; her pussy felt so good. She was so hot and wet.

I put my hands on her hips, trying to encourage her to raise up enough so I could get my cock in her. She leaned forward and playfully nibbled on my ear, "I'm going to suck your cock. I want that quick one out of the way, okay?"

Before I could answer, she was off of my lap. She took my hand and pulled me to my feet, then leading the way, she took me to the center of the room. Chevy got down on her knees and gently took hold of my cock with her soft hand. She kissed and licked the tip of my dick a couple of times, then looked up at me and said, "When you're close, let me know. I want you to cover my tits with your cum."

I couldn't wait. Not only did Camie not give me blow jobs all that often, when she did, for the most part, they weren't that great. Camie never let me cum on her either. There were a few exceptions, but not many.

Chevy started to lick my cock. Starting with my balls, she ran her tongue along the entire length of my shaft and twirled her tongue around the head before sucking it slowly into her mouth.

I had never before had a girl be able to take all of my dick into her mouth. Chevy's nose was on my stomach, her lips were around the base of my dick, and I could feel my dickhead throbbing in her throat. She held her head there for a good thirty seconds, and my dick throbbed the whole time. Suddenly she pulled her head back in a quick motion that ended with a pop as my cock escaped her lips. She gasped for air and started to stroke my cock. "I thought you were about to lose it," she giggled, looking up at me.

"Not quite yet," I told her.

Before I got that short sentence out, she had my cock in her mouth again. Now she was sucking and using her hand to stroke me simultaneously. This was by far the best blow-job I had ever had, and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I was right. Chevy moved her hand and took all of me in her mouth again. When the tip of my cock hit her throat, that was it. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back, and she didn't resist at all. She instantly sat back on her heels, arched her back, and pushed her titties up and together. I started stroking my cock. A couple of strokes is all it took.

I shot five good pumps on her tits. I tried to spread it over both of her tits, but most of my jizz pooled in the middle before running down to her stomach. She started rubbing my cum all over herself when I was done, moaning like a whore. She caressed her tits, covering them in cum, then started spreading what had run down to her stomach all over her body, even down to her bald pussy and inner thighs.

When she was done, she stood up, retook my hand, and led me to the couch. We sat down, and both of us lit a cigarette. Chevy leaned forward and poured two more shots, handed me a shot glass, and said, "Bottoms up!"

We drank the shots then finished our cigarettes in silence. I finished first. When Chevy was done, she leaned forward to put her cigarette butt in the ashtray. With her back to me, she said, "So, I heard you like to eat pussy."

"I love eating pussy," I replied.

While she was still leaning forward, she grabbed the bowl and the bag of weed, then sat back on the couch. She turned to me, using the couch's arm as a backrest. Instead of crossing her legs, she spread them, putting one of her feet on the floor and the other on the cushion. "Do you mind if I pack the bowl?" she asked, "I've never done it before."

"Sure," I told her, "go ahead."

She packed the bowl, put the weed back on the table, and grabbed a lighter. When she sat back, I thought she would light the bowl. Instead, she covered the bowl with her thumb and used the stem to part her pussy lips. She eased it into her pussy, then slowly pulled it out again. She did that a few times before finally pulling it out all of the way. "I love the taste of pussy," she said, "especially my own."

I wasn't sure what to say. Luckily, I didn't have to think about it for too long. Chevy handed me the bowl and the lighter and said, "Tell me what you think."

I put the bowl to my lips. Just as I lit it, Chevy said, "I really liked the way my pussy tasted on your dick."

None of the girls I had ever fucked had ever said anything like that to me before. I started inhaling, then looked up at Chevy. She was staring right at me, licking her lips and spreading her pussy open with both hands. I handed her the bowl, she giggled then took a hit.

We each took a few more hits off the bowl as the sexual tension between us grew. The bowl wasn't finished, but we couldn't wait any longer. I moved, getting on my knees beside the couch. Chevy immediately turned to face me, keeping her legs spread. I put an arm under each of her legs and pulled her to me.

I wrapped my arms up and over both of her legs. I lightly ran my thumbs over the edges of her pussy lips, slowly up to her clit. Her pussy was so much hotter than Camie's. She had the cutest little pussy lips I had ever seen. She was really wet. This close, I could see her tiny beads of pussy juice leaking out of her and running down over her puckered asshole.

I kept teasing her pussy lips with my thumbs, coming as close to her clit as I could without actually touching it. I looked up at her, she had her hands on her titties, and she was pinching and pulling on her nipples. She was staring down at me with a look of desire. I barely heard a half-whisper, half moan, "Please," escape her lips.

I couldn't make her wait any longer. I couldn't wait any longer. I love eating pussy, and right there in front of my face was the cutest, sexiest, little pussy I had ever laid eyes on. I knew I would enjoy eating Chevy out, so what if she was a slut.

All in one quick instant, I moved my hands to her hips and lowered my mouth onto her hard little clit. I could hear her low moans. She tried raising her hips, but I held her down. I kept alternating between sucking her clit and flicking my tongue across it. She kept trying to raise her hips, and I kept holding her down. I sucked hard on her clit one last time as I pulled away from her slowly. At the same time, her clit finally broke the suction of my lips. Chevy yelled out, "Fuck!"

I looked up at her, and she was breathing heavily. She let go of her tits and grabbed my head, "C'mere," she said, "kiss me."

I got up, put a knee on the couch, and leaned over her. She pulled me to her and started kissing me. It was a long, sloppy kiss, and her tongue was all over my mouth. I finally pulled away from her. "I love the way my cum tastes," she said, "What do you think?"

"You came that quick?" I asked her.

Between breaths, she answered, "Yeah."

By now, I was hard again. My cock was right at Chevy's pussy in the position we were in. I reached down and grabbed it, and I got it right at her pussy. The tip was just between her cunt lips. "Not yet," she said, "eat my pussy again first. Lick my whole pussy this time, not just my clit."

I was torn. On the one hand, I love eating pussy. On the other hand, my cock was throbbing and so close to going inside Chevy's pussy. But, if she wanted her pussy eaten, I'd do it.

I got back on my knees on the floor between her legs. This time I went straight for her pussy. I started by licking up one of her pussy lips, then down the other. It didn't take long for her to start raising and bucking her hips. This time I let her. Each time she would raise up, I pulled back just enough. It didn't take long before her little moans turned to whimpers and whines of want and need.

By now, I had toyed with her enough. I decided to focus on her clit again, this time fingering her as I did. I put my middle and ring fingers between her pussy lips and slowly, very slowly, eased them into her. At the same time, I started lightly kissing her clit. The deeper my fingers went into her, the more I focused on her hard, little clit. She had stopped raising her hips. Instead, her legs were shaking now.

I looked up at her, her eyes were closed, and she was squeezing her tits, cupping them from the bottom. By now, my fingers were as deep in Chevy's cunt as they would go, and I was sucking and flicking her clit with my tongue again. I curled my fingers toward her g-spot. As I did, she moved her hands to her nipples, pinching and pulling them hard.

She started to shake a little more, her breathing became ragged. Her pussy got even tighter on my fingers. After a couple of minutes of wiggling my fingers on her g-spot and teasing her clit, she screamed out, "Fuck me!"

I raised my head and looked up at her, my fingers still buried in her cunt, frozen. I was worried she'd screamed loud enough to wake Camie. "I'm sorry," she whispered, as if it mattered now, "you made me cum. It felt so good." Then she asked, "Should one of us go check on Camie? I hope I didn't wake her. I want you all to myself tonight."

I pulled my fingers out of her, "Sure," I said, "I need a smoke anyway. I'll pack a bowl and pour some shots while you're gone."

"Sounds good," she replied, standing up on shaky legs.

I sat back on the couch. My cock was hard as a rock and throbbing. My fingers were still wet from Chevy's pussy, so I started to stroke my cock, using her pussy juices as lube. So far, this was a close as I'd gotten to fucking her. After a few strokes, I had to stop. I didn't want to cum. I lit a cigarette, finished the bowl we had packed earlier so I could pack it again, and poured a couple of shots. I was still smoking my cigarette when Chevy came back into the room.

She sat down beside me, took my cigarette, and started smoking it. She looked at the coffee table, "You know," she said, "we never finished my pussy joint."

"Oh, yeah," I said, looking over at the ashtray the joint was laying in, "I forgot all about that."

"Let's drink these shots first," she said.

She handed me my shot, and we drank them. I put my shot glass back on the coffee table, then reached for the half of a joint on the end table next to me. As I turned, Chevy grabbed my dick, which startled me, and she laughed at my surprise. When I turned back around, she was handing me a lighter. "Go ahead and light it," she told me.

I put the joint to my lips and flicked the lighter. I started inhaling and felt Chevy's mouth go down the shaft of my cock. Her mouth closed tight around me as she sucked harder, then she slowly pulled her head up. My dick "popped" out of her mouth again. She sat back and wiped the corners of her mouth. I started to exhale and passed her the joint. She took it and asked, "You rubbed your dick with my cum, didn't you?"

"Why do you say that?" I asked, holding back laughter.

"I know what my pussy tastes like," she said, laughing.

She took a slight pull from the joint, held it in, and asked, "How long was I gone just now?"

"I don't know, a few minutes maybe," I told her.

She took another hit off of the joint and handed it back. After she exhaled, she said, "I think I was a bad girl."

I couldn't help but laugh, "What did you do?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "Camie was still sleeping. She was out of it, and I decided she needed to taste my pussy too. So, I ran my fingers along my pussy, then rubbed my cum on her lips."

I couldn't help it, and I had to laugh. We laughed together for far too long, passing the joint back and forth. "And to think, a few hours ago, I didn't really like you," I said, still laughing.

"Why not?

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course."

I thought you were a little stuck-up and a bit of a slut," I told her.

She laughed even harder, "And now you don't think I'm a slut?" she asked.

"Oh, no, you're still a slut, but maybe you're not as stuck-up as I thought," I told her.

"You should hate-fuck me," she said.

"What?"

She laughed again, "Hate-fuck me, you know, grudge fuck me. Fuck me to hurt me, teach me a lesson about being stuck-up."

"You like that?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she replied, "are you game?"

I had to think about it. I really didn't like Chevy any better as a person, and I could only tolerate her because she was hot, naked, and I was about to fuck her. "Sure," I finally said.

She leaned over and grabbed the bowl I had packed while she was gone. "Pour some shots," she said, "I need to go over my rules."

"You have rules?" I asked, pouring the shots.

"Of course," she replied, "first and most importantly, do not cum inside me."

"Okay," I said, handing her a shot.

We both downed our shots. Chevy handed me the empty glass, "I'm serious," she continued, "you can cum anywhere on me you want. Hell, I don't care if you pull it out and shoot it on my pussy lips. Just do not cum inside me. Not in my mouth, Not in my pussy. And not in my ass."

"you'll let me fuck your ass?" I asked, kind of shocked. The couple of women I had been with so far had all said I was too big.

"Maybe," she said, "I don't mind getting fucked up the ass, but...."

Here it was, the "but you're too big."

"...you're pretty big," she continued, "so we'll work up to that. So, while you're hate-fucking me, no anal."

"That's fine," I told her, "I wasn't expecting to fuck your ass anyway. I've always been told I'm too big."

"I don't care if you fuck my ass," she said, "you do have a big dick, probably the biggest I've ever had in my pussy, definitely the biggest in my ass. If you can get hard again after grudge fucking me, you can definitely fuck me in the ass. Oh, and lastly, don't hit me too hard."

"Hit you?" I interrupted.

She laughed, "Yeah, I want you to spank me and slap me around a little. I've been hate-fucked before, and it can get rough. Which is how I know anal isn't a good idea."

"I don't know if I can hit you," I told her.

"Don't be a fucking bitch," she said, then lit the bowl.

I wasn't sure how to react to that, knowing that she was just trying to provoke me. After she took a hit and passed me the bowl, she leaned back against the arm of the couch and spread her legs. As I inhaled, she started playing with her pussy. She parted her lips and slid a finger in herself. I couldn't help staring at the show she was putting on. That's when she said it.

"What's wrong?" she asked, "Are you too scared to fuck this tight, wet pussy like a man?"

"Fuck you, slut," I replied.

"Yeah, that's what I want, dumb-ass," she said.

That was enough to piss me off. I set the bowl and the light on the coffee table, then sat back on the couch. I looked over at Chevy, and she was sucking on the finger that had been in her pussy. I reached over and grabbed her by the ponytail, then pulled her down. She was flexible enough that she just leaned forward, keeping her legs in the same position they were in.

Her mouth went right to my cock, which by now was only half hard. I let her suck me hard again before pulling her hair, raising her mouth off of my throbbing cock.