Dorm Room Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees," I told her.

She struggled a little to get on her knees from the position she was in. Once she was on her knees, but before she was steady, I pushed her so that she fell forward across my lap. I grabbed her ass cheek, squeezing hard, and used it to pull her into position so I could spank her.

This was new territory for me, and I had never spanked a girl before unless it was light and playful. Now, I wanted to smack Chevy's ass hard, and I did. I brought my hand down so hard on her ass cheek it stung. "Fuck you!" she growled.

I smacked her ass again. "Your girlfriend spanks me harder than that, you pussy," she hissed through clenched teeth.

I spanked her again. This time was the hardest yet, "Goddamn it," she groaned.

My hand was tingling. I knew the last one had hurt Chevy, so I started rubbing her ass cheeks. After a few seconds, I moved my hand to her pussy. I started to finger her wet cunt. "I think you're scared to fuck my pussy," she said.

"Get up, bitch," I told her, hatefully, "bend over the arm of the couch."

She did as she was told. Chevy's ass was in the air, and her pussy was so wet that her juices were running down her thighs. Her ass cheek was a bright red from where I had spanked her.

I got into position behind her, and I had one foot on the floor and the other beside her knee on the couch cushion. I put a hand on her hip and used my other hand to line my dick up with her pussy. I parted her pussy lips with the tip of my dick. "Are you trying to make sweet love to me, asshole?" she said, "Either fuck me like you hate me, or go make sweet love to your girlfriend."

I moved my other hand to her hip, got a good grip, and drove into her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. This was the first time I had been in her pussy. She felt amazing; her pussy was unbelievably tight. My cock started throbbing inside of her. She moaned quietly as she adjusted to my size. For a moment, all of the hate and sexual tension was gone as we both basked in the incredible feeling of each other.

She came back to her senses first. She pushed back on me and hissed, "Fuck me!"

I snapped back to the moment. I adjusted my grip on Chevy's hips and started to pound her pussy as hard as I could. She started to moan and say things like, "Yes, harder," "Oh, god..." and "Fuck me, harder!" with every stroke. The more vocal she became, the harder I slammed my fuck-stick into her.

I wasn't sure how long I would be able to last. Chevy was closer than I was. Out of nowhere, her pussy got tighter, and her whole body began to shake. "Oh, god, I'm cumming!" she screamed, "I'm fucking cumming! Fuck me harder... harder...."

I couldn't stop, it all felt so good, and I wanted to cum too. I was scared she would wake Camie up, and I had to do something. The only thing I could think of was to cover her mouth. I thrust into her as hard as I could one last time. I let go of her hips and tried to cover her mouth.

It worked. She started sucking my fingers, moaning quietly. She also started grinding her pussy on my cock. I couldn't take anymore; I was about to cum. I started pushing away from her, pulling out of her slowly.

"I'm gonna cum," I told her, "roll over and spread your legs."

I sat back and started stroking my cock. She turned around to face me, and Chevy spread her legs as far as she could. Her pussy looked swollen, her pussy lips were gaping open, and she was leaking her pussy juices over her asshole and onto the couch.

I stood back up, still stroking my cock. I was going to cum on her. I already came on her titties, and I wanted to cum on her little bush and pussy lips this time. She knew exactly what I wanted. She slid down the arm of the couch and lifted her hips, giving me the perfect target. I didn't cum as much as the first time, but it was still a lot. I shot three good pumps right between her pussy lips.

When I was done, I sat back on the couch. Chevy didn't move. "What's the difference between cumming in you and cumming between your spread open pussy lips like I just did?" I asked her.

"There's a big difference," she said. She got up and straddled me, "this way, it won't leak deep into me, and it's easier to clean up."

She stood up, and a mixture of our cum ran down her thighs. She grabbed my cigarettes from the table, lit each of us one, and then got back on my lap. "Do you think you can get hard again?" she asked, "You still want to fuck my ass, right?"

I laughed, "If I get hard again, it's going to be hard for me to cum,' I told her, then asked, "Do you think you can handle getting fucked in your ass like you just did in your pussy, only for a lot longer?"

"Don't worry about me," she told me, "I know how to make you cum."

"Maybe we should just wait until tomorrow," I suggested, "then you can give Camie some pointers on how to take it in her ass."

She seemed disappointed, "If that's what you want," she said.

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm drunk and tired."

"Okay," she said, "I'm fine with that. Do you mind if I shower?"

"Not at all."