All Comments on 'Dormitory Slut'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
knarf82077knarf82077about 12 years ago
Please make this into a series

I would love to hear about more of Lesters escapades in the dorm!

deanahiideanahiiabout 12 years ago
rest?

what happened to the rest of the guys did they get theirs? did he do more than two? loved the story and thanks.

fulkit147fulkit147about 12 years ago
more please

That was great I can't wait to hear about other college boys from the table.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
target rich environment

I can wait to read more about Lester's conquests in the Dorm!

rabbitfishrabbitfishabout 12 years ago
Safe Sex?!?!?!

Swallowing cum is not safe sex! Most STDs can cause cause problems in your mouth as well, particularly the nasty ones like HIV. I know it's fiction, but please either use real info about safe sex, or don't bring it up. This misinformation can be dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More to cum

Best story I've ever cum across. Great writing, Everything fit in extremely well. Just wish I was in Lester's place. I'm a faggot bitch that can't get enough cocks, especially up my man pussy. I've been fucked as many as 30 times in one day and still wanted more. when I go out I have a shirt that I wear that has the following notice on it> I'm a cock whore that want's to be fucked. I especially love it when I'm taking the meat and lots of guys are just waiting their turn in my pussy. The crowds are a real turn on.

DallasMarc4uDallasMarc4uover 3 years ago
The risk pays off!

Well done story! I like how the risk of taking action on his desire paid off and continues with more opportunities!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous