All Comments on 'Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 42'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Extra something for my readers.

Don't close the window just yet! I have something for you!

I recently finished my Dragon (S)Layers custom novella titled 'The Paladin Gambit' and I wanted you to have it. For free. Yep. More free Dragon (S)Layer stuff. This novella follows what happens to Leslie after taking her pact and becoming Isira's paladin. . .

What follows is a fun-ish self-contained adventure where she infiltrates a thing, does some stuff, maybe she makes it, maybe she doesn't! You'll have to check it out to find out!

This novella is FREE for this week, until September 5th. So feel free to spread it around, but PLEASE leave a comment and rating-- good or bad, I don't mind, just be honest.

You can check it out and grab your copy here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/573175

Thank you /so much/ for your continued readership and if you'd like to check out my other stuff, check out my website at: http://tammysilverwolf.com

I'll see you next month with volume 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations on finishing volume 4! Am looking forward to Vol5. Love your work and thanks for sharing it with us here. Regards!

parramountparramountover 8 years ago
Woe is me

Spent the Week reading through your series as a first timer. Finally finish all there is to read and happened to see your free ebook comment 1 day late! So unlucky.

I really like the series as a whole, looking forward to when Sarah, Ammy and Richard meet up.

I assume Richard is still alive? When Ammy woke up & asked her Cherub, the Cherub brought her to Markus' body so I assume it was a typo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous