Dragon's Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skimming his fingers up the flawless skin of her arm, he deliberately slid the wispy material down to expose her smooth shoulder. Pulling the material down agonizingly slow, baring her to the waist. The back of his hands skillfully brushed along her rib cage. His hungry eyes watched intently as her nipples burst free from the confining material causing his whole body to go up in flames.

"I'm glad, because you're going to be my toy." she whispered, her breathing becoming more labored with each expert touch.

He weighed a breast in each hand, "Oh? You like big toy's princess? Are you sure you're ready to play?"

"Oh? I love--" he rolled her nipples between his fingers and twisted them making her gasp loudly and abruptly cutting off her words. Her fingers bit into his bicep, making half moons on his skin, as she gripped him tightly trying to keep herself steady on her unexpected shaky legs.

Cin's eyes shimmered with a villainies glint; he was pleased with her reaction- very pleased. Reaching out, he guided her hand to his pulsating erection, hissing at the sweet sensation of her cool hand wrapping around his heated length.

He was so big that her small hand couldn't even fit all the way around him; he was as thick as her wrist and as long as her forearm. He felt like velvet-covered steel and she could actually feel it pulsing in her hand; could feel it growing longer and harder as she maneuvered the veiny shaft with measured strokes.

"Have you played with a toy like this?" The scoundrel in him growled as he ground the fat head of his erection into her palm.

"No, but I have to tell you, I'm looking forward to It." Smugly she moved her free hand up his chest until it curled around his neck; their bodies pressed tight together as they amorously stared each other down.

"Me too, Princess, me too," his voice a low purr in her ear.

His arm looped around her waist and he twisted her in his grip so her back was pressed tight to his chest. His erection settled at the small of her back-

They both groaned.

His other hand smoothly slid from her waist and abruptly, filled his hands with her overflowing breasts. Her skin impulsively heated up and she could only imagine what his hands would feel like on the rest of her body.

"You have the most beautiful breasts..." his voice trailed off huskily.

Her eyes fluttered close and her head plopped back against his chest as his hand gently pinched her swollen ripe nipples. Her breasts felt heavy in his hands and seemed to almost double in size. His unshaven jaw rasped against her hair and tickled her cheek as he dipped his mouth down and nibbled on the hollow of her neck, shivers of sensual delight went straight to her sex. She was going to step way, to stop the seduction. Any time now-

"Admit it, Princess; you want to feel me inside of you. You want to feel my big cock buried deep inside of you. Filling you. Stretching you. Pleasuring you. Say it. Say 'I want you to fuck me, Cin,'" his voice low and throaty.

He closed his fingers on the tight peaks at the exact moment he bit down harder on to her neck, and she clenched her teeth to keep from crying out. Fuck, he knew, he knew what she wanted.

"Nothing to say, Princess?" He chided," You know you want to say it. Especially now that you've seen me-"Another pinch to her nipples and bite to the neck, "-It is, after all, the reason you were hunting me, isn't it? So I can fuck you? So I can strip you naked and make you cum so many times that you lose count. Or is it to make love to you nice and slow and deep, looking into your eyes? Or do you want me to take you from behind, fucking you like the animal I am? Showing you no mercy. Making you cry out from the pleasure of my cock buried so deep inside your cunt that you'll be able to taste me."

Her body trembled in his arms.

"I bet that's how you like it, isn't it, Princesses? To be fucked nice and hard from behind; loosing yourself in sensation, just letting go."

No! Yes- she did want that. She did want to be fucked until she was completely sated; until she was too exhausted to move. Until her body was sweat slicked and ached in places she didn't know existed.

Silence.

Abruptly, one hand slipped from her breast and cupper her snugly, intimately, between her legs, grinding her ass back against his erection. A loud whimper escaped from her as she melted back against his body. She was captured against his body, his big hand warm between her legs, his silky hair falling over her shoulder.

Hand still snug between her legs, pressing her relentlessly back against his hard-on, he splayed his other hand against her jaw and turned her head, guiding her lips to his. His mouth sealed over her: Intensely erotic. Possessive. Dominant.

She was drowning in sensation, the feel of his mouth on hers, the swollen hardness of him against her ass, the heat of his big hand between her legs; her clit throbbing in time with her erratic heartbeat.

"It's ok, Princess, you don't have to say it now, I understand," Fisting her hair and tilting her head up so she had no choice but to lock eyes with him, "but, I can assure you... you will say my name."

Oh, she would say his name, along with many other things, he vowed.

He loved the sexual power play between a male and female, to watch the changes in the female body as she trembled with desire while he broke down her defenses. He wanted his females to be submissive but he wanted to earn that submissiveness; to take her to the edge over and over until she was begging for release. And then only allowing it if it suited him to do so.

And the princess would beg. She would beg him to stop, to continue, to fuck her harder to slow down... to come and come and come.

But not yet.

He really must have gotten hit in the head a lot harder than he thought because he abruptly hustled her away from him. He really was an idiot. It was completely against his nature to dismiss her but he played the game well and only wanted to give her a taste of the pleasure that he could give her.

No...no...no! Not yet, please don't stop!

No male had ever unnerved Fia like this before. He really was living up to his name; sin. And that's exactly what he was, pure sin. She didn't loose her composure... ever. But one more minute of his hand at her core and she would have shattered in his hand right where she stood.

Yet, in an odd way, she was thankful that he had pushed her away. She wasn't sure she would have been able walk away from him on her own.

She lived in a matriarchal society; a society where women dominated the group and the preeminence of women is seen as absolute. The perceptions, needs, and desires of women have primacy. As a princess she was at the top of the food chain and had to live by example. She damn sure couldn't show any kind of weakness in front of her followers. And this little breach of etiquette most definitely qualified as a showing of weakness.

"So where is this banquet?" His voice was raspy and unsteady as he quickly changed the subject; trying to take his mind off the fact that his cock was painfully hard.

Her hands trembled with a mix of frustration and excitement as she attempted to pull her dress back up over her shoulder "In the great hall." She murmured, turning to face him with glassy unfocused eyes.

His eye brows popped up, "In front of your tribe?" He grinned arrogantly.

"In front of everyone, slave. I'm going to put you on display and auction you off, along with the other males, to entertain my guests." She said on a slow exhale. "You will entertain my guests in any manner they see fit. Slaves earn their keep here. If you want to eat I suggest you give my guests what they want." She warned.

"Oh...one more thing; and this is just for my own amusement-" she said off handedly, as she turned on her heel and headed out the cell door, slamming it loudly behind her.

"-I'm keeping you on the Dragons Blood." She said grinning evilly knowing the side effects would be torture for him.

"I can deal with that. Fun when a woman bites off more than she can chew." He taunted, his eyes hungrily roaming her breasts again.

Inwardly he cringed. The thought of a constant diet of Dragons Blood made his blood run cold. The stuff was great in small doses but too much could make a male go insane with lust. The slightest touch would be amplified by ten and his whole body would be a painful erogenous zone.

He wasn't looking forward to his cock being excruciatingly hard for hours. He'd witnessed many a male suffer from the effects; the need for release was so strong that base animal instincts to breed would kick in and the male would rut with the closest male or female to him; willing or not.

"You might change your mind after tonight." She said dismissively.

He respectively inclined his head, "Well, you know where I'm at, princess-"he gave her one last lingering look, "- should you change your mind. "

12