All Comments on 'Driving Home'

by Streikyre

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ErosfanErosfanalmost 5 years ago
That was FUN!

I loved this story. I would like to hear more of your escapades.

catamitecatamitealmost 5 years ago
That Sure Was Fun

And yes, you are one lucky bastard. Thanks for also treating us to the show. I for one will be looking forward to the next episode.

SluggerOTooleSluggerOToolealmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

That is definitely my kind of story. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GF

Loved the story When I was dating my wife, I often talked her into going topless when we were on the highway. Got lots of smiles from fellow travellers.

DashDotDashDotalmost 4 years ago
WOW

That was as much fun to read as to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In our younger years, my wife would open her top and show her DD breasts as I drove down the Interstates. It was highly arousing. I recall she was wearing a dress one time, and she had no panties on, and she got on her knees on the front bench seat of our big Buick. She started sucking me off while I was driving and I pulled up her dress above her waist. Her bottom was high and easily seen from the passenger window. She opened her legs and showed her pussy from behind to truckers and others who passed by in the right lane. Having seen her beautiful wet pussy from that angle, I knew what she was showing. She asked, "Can they see me?" "Yes," I said. She got so wet. One time, she was wearing nude pantyhose without panties as we pulled up to a traffic light and stopped. This was the first time she ever showed her pussy. The driver of an 18-wheeler pulled up on our right and looked down into the car at her exposed nylon-covered pussy. She was embarrassed and turned as red as a beet.

Unchained2015Unchained20154 months ago

Loved this story! Reminds me of showing off my significant other in her sundress a few years ago to a few oogling truckers while we were driving down the highway. Sooooo hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous