All Comments on 'Ellen's Coming Ch. 01'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When the title is spelled incorrectly...

It's a bad start, though you spelled "coming" right soon after and redeemed yourself a bit. Fun story

jalapamajalapamaover 15 years ago
Good story. . .

Not your best, but good enough to enjoy immensly. I have to wonder how many stories the anonymous commenters have ever posted . . .

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Enjoyable Story

No doubt in my mind that it is certainly a much better solution than doing it in the shadows... I do believe that it was in the back of Mattie's thoughts from the first moment.

sherlock40sherlock40over 15 years ago
This was a pretty good LW story

The husband and wife were on the same page. They both approved of what was happening. The sex was between all of them. No cheating (very un-erotic), no humiliation (extremely un-erotic), just a good erotic story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Been looking for a story like this

It is a great story with the wife approving of her husband and sister having sex. She wanted her sister to have a good time also and lovingly shared her husband. That is a lot better than the sister and husband sneaking on the side. I only gave a 75 as I thought the sex scene could have been more discriptive.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I don't Normally approve....

Of this type of story. But this is an erotic story website. And guess what? This story was erotic! And yes in this case i do believe the wife is a loving wife and the husband a loving husband and the sister a loving sister. So all is well in that house. Cheating? Not really! Group sex? Maybe! A little bit of incest? I guess so, but not gross like some stories. Anyway I liked it even if that makes me a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it will all end in tears

cheating sluts will not be satisfied with one prick and will soon be looking for others to please them....cheating fuck slut whores.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous