All Comments on 'Ellen's Coming Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
reading the story i felt like a fly on the wall

the author writes with a vivid description of everything about the characters, and it made me feel as if I were really watching a couple of sisters having a good time with a horny husband.I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and hope to read more of the happenings of the happy trio ...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
laugh so hard

I love this story! I almost peed I was laughing so hard at the vac cleaner part. Please continue this series, it is so refreshing to read something sexy, loving, and hilarious for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very boring tale of fuck slut whores

getting their jollies off ...it wont last and they will soon be looking for fresh cock meat elsewhere....cheating bitches....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who

Who's cheating? Looks to me like mutual consent. One of several things could come out of a situation like this. One - Ellen stays for awhile but eventually finds someone and moves on and this time together becomes a fond memory. After her self image and confidence is restored, of course. Or two - they could decide to stay together and establish a polygamous marriage which, though uncommon, is not unheard of, unworkable, or illegal. Three - they could let this destroy all of them. But their love for each other seems real enough for that not to happen. In any case, they are also not whores. They have not asked for, or received, any payment for their sexual services rendered. I'd say that this is a good story, and the previous commentator needs to know what he's talking about before he begins to type. He needs no one's assistance to look foolish.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
YOUR THE BEST, REALLY!

I SURE WISH YOU'D COME BACK AND START WRITING AGAIN! MAYBE YOU ARE AS ANOTHER PERSON. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE YOU TAKE UP SOME OF THESE WONDERFUL STORIES! THANK YOU MANY TIMES OVER MANY FEATHERS, THANK YOU!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I quit.......

reading when Rob became a "boy toy" in the middle of the first page. Why do writers think this is such a big turn on for guys. Oh, I forgot, most of the readers are women. Shame on me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

could be nice to continue and they lived happily together forever!

bluesbobluesboabout 1 year ago

Way too long, especially for the unnecessary fooling around in the clothing store dressing room -- so boring and non-erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous