Ellen's Coming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

"Right now, it's helping to keep her mind off things," Mattie continued, "While she's here, I would appreciate it if you didn't treat her any differently than you do me. So show her some interest, even if she's not interested, or not in the mood when you do, at least it will make her feel like a woman again, and that someone else besides that shit-for-brains husband of hers actually finds her attractive."

"But she already knows that!" I told Mattie.

"Oh? Aside from telling her she looked good in that outfit last night, have you told her how sexy she is? Or how pretty she is when she's just wearing normal every day clothing? Women like being told they're attractive looking outside of the bedroom too you know!" Mattie half scolded me. When I didn't respond any further than nodding my head in understanding she continued. "Anyway, spend some time with her, don't just lay around in bed all day, unless she's with you," Mattie grinned. "But save a little for me too after I get home," she added with an additional smile.

I was surprised to feel my cock lurch after she'd said that, considering the workout it had already had the night before. Kissing her goodbye, I went to the door to see her off just as the two of them had done for me. Ellen was downstairs in the kitchen having her first cup of coffee and walked with us to the door.

"Remember what you two did to me yesterday?" I asked Ellen, "when I was leaving for work?"

She grinned. "Yeah? Why?"

I'd been wearing only a bathrobe myself, as was Ellen of course, so I quickly opened it showing her I was nude beneath it, and actually sporting a bit of a morning hard-on. Ellen laughed, removing her own robe so that we stood in the door together, both of us naked now and waiting on Ellen to turn to wave goodbye upon reaching the car, which she soon did, just in time to see the two of us standing there naked, waving at her. Mattie laughed, blew us a kiss, and then added what looked like to be a fairly obscene hand gesture towards us as she slipped into the car. Though I had an idea what it was, I still wasn't sure.

"You know what that meant?" I asked as we headed back into the kitchen area.

Ellen chuckled, "Oh yeah...it was one of the secret hand signals we used to give one another whenever one or the other of us was about to do something naughty."

"Oh? Like what?" I asked as we sat down at the kitchen table pouring another coffee and finding this intimate time alone refreshing. I really hadn't just sat down and had a chat with my sister-in-law before, certainly not like this anyway.

"Just silly stuff really," she said actually blushing.

"Tell me!" I pressed genuinely interested.

Ellen giggled, and the smile on her face suddenly made her look young again. "No really, its just silly stupid stuff and a little embarrassing," she added shifting in her seat.

"Oh come on Ellen, tell me...Mattie rarely tells me any of the naughty things she used to do before we met, and it always turns me on hearing it when she does. So...spill it, tell me something you two used to do that I can get back at her with," I said in my best conspiratorial voice.

Ellen openly laughed at that. "Well ok," she began, though her face was even redder than before. "For instance, when we were living at home, mom always used to keep a bowl of fruit on the table. One of the games that Mattie and I would secretly play together, was daring one another to do something horribly wicked."

"Such as?" I said very interested, and feeling that my cock was also very interested as I sat there listening to her with it growing harder and harder with each passing moment.

"If Mattie picked up a banana say like she was going to eat it, then changing her mind and putting it back, it was a signal to me that that was the item she wanted me to use on myself, which I would then have to do, and tell her about later. If didn't, then it meant I had to do her days chores for her if I didn't find a way to go through with it. And visa versa."

I wasn't about to allow Ellen to just leave it at that. "So then you'd have to masturbate yourself with the banana then?" I said grinning, also peering at a bit of bared cleavage as Ellen sat her coffee cup down on the table pouring herself another from the carafe.

"Yeah, like I said, it was part of the game we played. Once she'd put it back, I would then pick it up as though I'd decided to eat it myself, then I'd rush upstairs to our room and pleasure myself, then leave the remains of it as proof that I had."

I was grinning as I sat there, seeing this inside my head. "Ok, so...what sort of signal did she just give you now then?" I found myself asking.

"Same one really, she was telling me to find something to use to masturbate with, and then tell her about it later."

We didn't have any fruit on the table as I looked around, noticing as I did that Ellen automatically did so as well.

"Hmmm, will this do?" I said standing up. My robe was open, my cock was hard as a rock. Ellen grinned wickedly eyeing it as I stood there.

"Well she certainly didn't specifically state anything I had to use, so I don't see why not!"

Ellen stood jumping up onto the kitchen table, which was the perfect height, opening her robe, she displayed her open juicy split along with two very nice looking, hard tipped breasts. "Wait a minute, I have an idea!" I grinned wickedly.

Ellen tossed me a curious look as I picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Hi baby," I said grinning at Ellen while now speaking to Mattie. "Oh no, nothing's wrong, just thought 'we'd' give you a little call on your way to work," I said to her, only then walking over close enough so that Ellen could reach down grabbing my cock. "Yes, as a matter of fact she is, want to speak to her?" I handed the phone off to Ellen, trading hands with her as I now placed the head of my prick at her wet juicy opening and began sliding it up and down between her lips.

"Almost at work?" Ellen asked. "Us?" she giggled a moment later. "Well, we did find something I could use," Ellen told her sister. "Just happened to be quite handy too," she added snickering. "Matter of fact, Rob's using it on me now, he thought you might enjoying knowing, and hearing that," she spoke into the phone. "What is it you're wondering?" she giggled again. "Guess! Yep! That's right, just happened to be very handy and very available. What's he doing with it now? Well...at this very moment he's just slowly sliding it up and down between my lips, now he's tapping my clit with it. Oh yeah, that does feel nice when he does that doesn't it?" Ellen looked up at me, "She said she's just pulling into the parking lot at work, that it's early yet so she still has a few minutes."

I cast Ellen a curious look as she sat listening to whatever it was Mattie was saying, but by the look on her face, I had an idea.

"Now she says she's slipping her panties down her legs while sitting in the car, wants to hear us...or rather hear how wet you're making me!"

Placing the phone down between her legs, I made a concerted effort to slap my prick against Ellen's cunt while Mattie listened to the sounds of me doing that. Ellen added to the tease by inserting her fingers, finger-fucking herself so that her sister could also hear the sounds of her extremely wet pussy. Putting the phone back to her own ear, she listened for a moment, smiled and giggled. "She's masturbating now too," Ellen told me, "said that hearing that has got her really...really horny, and that now she might just have to step into one of the fitting rooms and do something about that later too! She needs to get into work now though, and told us to have fun and tell her about all of it later after she gets home from work." They hung up shortly after, and I went back to teasing Ellen's clit with the tip of my prick. "She say anything else?" I asked. "Yeah, she told me not to wear you out too much and to save some for her for when she gets home." "I really AM going to need a nap later on then," I chuckled. "Just as long as you don't take one here!" Ellen warned me, once again replacing her hand with mine. "Maybe you'd better let me take over before you exhaust yourself," she teased, and then proceeded to rapidly flick her clit and slit with my prick until she began breathing hard, well on her way to having a nice little climax. "I'd like to try something," Ellen said with a wicked gleam in her eye, "if we can manage it." "What's that?" "I'm pretty close here," she said honestly, "but I can also keep myself right on the edge for a while without making myself cum yet. When you're there too...tell me, though give me a moment after that to get myself there first. I'd like to try and cum at the same time you do, see if we can squirt on one another simultaneously!" I liked the sound of that, and happily agreed, still stroking my cock, rubbing it against her wet juicy split. It didn't take long for me either, letting Ellen know moments later that I was then hovering on the edge myself. She quickly changed techniques, beginning to fan the tip of her clit with her fingers rapidly back and forth. "Whenever you're ready," she grimaced pleasurably as she continued touching herself this way, just shout it out when you do!" she added. I soon did, crying out my release, first feeling it as my spunk boiled up my shaft just before shooting directly against her, as I did so, Ellen cried out as well, the first little gusher of fluid suddenly erupting from her cunt, meeting my own in mid-air where they collided, spraying and mingling against one another momentarily before collapsing back against ourselves, covering us both in a sticky torrent mixture of male and female cum cream. After we'd gathered our wits about us, and cleaned up the mess, of which there was a rather big one to clean up, Ellen told me she had another idea. "What?" "Let's go visit Mattie at work during her lunch today!" Mattie had worked there for well over a year now, but in all that time I'd never been to her store, primarily because it was just a women's clothing store, though she had often come home wearing some sexy new bra or pair of panties that always got my attention. "That sounds like a great idea!" I said, knowing without even asking what Ellen was thinking about when she suggested it. I soon raced upstairs to shower and dress, as Ellen did the same, now looking forward to surprising Mattie with what we both hoped would be some additional naughty fun.

# We arrived just before noon, entering the shop seeing the surprised look on Mattie's face as we entered the store. There was only one other customer inside, and she was being seen to by another younger woman who Mattie worked with. Before she could even speak or address us however, Ellen placed a finger at her lips telling her to be quiet and essentially not let on that she knew us. Almost immediately Mattie caught on, walking up to us in a very professional courteous manner instead. "May I offer some assistance?" she asked. The young woman working with her who stood only a short distance away looked up to see if she needed to take over for Mattie who was obviously handling the front area of the store. "Go ahead and help her," Mattie said nodding towards the woman she was with, "and ring her up if she decides to buy anything, I'll help these two myself. Now, what can I help you to find?" she asked once again turning towards her own sister curiously. "Well actually, I'd like to find a couple of new sexy bras, and some panties to match," Ellen told her as I pretended boredom, following behind. "We've got a very nice selection over here," Mattie said leading the two of us over towards some racks where Ellen began sorting through several very sexy looking selections. "I'd like to try some of these on." "Certainly, the dressing rooms are right over here." Along one wall of the store stood four curtained little dressing rooms, each with a full-length mirror inside. Mattie quickly led us to the first one, furthermost back, pulling the curtain open and then stepping inside with her sister while I hovered around just outside. "What are the two of you up to?" Mattie asked suspiciously as Ellen removed her clothes in preparation of trying on the new bras and panties. She also dug something out of her purse handing it to my wife. "We thought you might could use this," Ellen said handing her one of the toys we kept in the nightstand next to the bed. Mattie laughed upon seeing it. "Actually, I could!" It was one of our favorites, a small vibrating egg-like device, though this one had a non-attached remote control, which is the reason we'd purchased it to begin with. As Mattie held it in her hand, I reached into my pants pocket turning it on to the lower of the two settings. Almost immediately she felt it come alive, and quickly peeked out at me from around the curtain, giving me a mischievous little wink. "I think this is a really nice style on you," Mattie said turning back towards where Ellen was standing inside, "but I think you need a cup-size larger," she added. "Would you mind getting us a 36-C in this style and color?" she asked me. I turned thumbing through the rack, glancing briefly towards the front where the younger woman stood behind the counter, just finishing up with the woman she'd been working with. Finding what Mattie had asked me to, I turned taking it back to the dressing room and peeled back the curtain slightly handing it to her, and then continued to stand as I watched Mattie just then pulling her own panties back up. She had obviously managed to insert the vibrating egg inside herself, which I confirmed by turning the toy on once again, and seeing her face. Ellen stood trying on the differently sized bra, thumbing her nipples for me briefly before slipping it on. "What do you think?" she asked. "I think it looks beautiful on you," I said honestly meaning it. "But I'd like to see how you look in that black lacy one too." "We'll need that in the same size then," Mattie said, "but I'll have to get one for you," she indicated. Mattie then walked across the room towards the other wall where several different colored and styles of bras sat hanging. As she quickly thumbed through those, I turned on the vibrating toy to the highest setting for a moment, enjoying her knowing look as she stood there rummaging through several items looking for the right sized one that we needed. "Tell her to grab me a blue one too," Ellen called out from inside the dressing room. And then, "How do you think this looks?" she asked, drawing my attention back around the curtain where I looked in at my sister-in-law. Obviously horny every bit as much as her sister was, Ellen stood with another one of the toys from our collection protruding out of her pussy as she sat down on the small little bench, legs spread, entirely naked now with the slim purple toy she held in her hand slipping in and out of her pussy quite easily. "Oh yeah, that looks really good in...I mean, on you," I told her smiling approvingly, making her laugh as she continued fucking herself unabashedly with the toy, just as Mattie returned with two new bras for her to try on, along with a selection of matching panties. "Ok, let's see how these work for you," Mattie said stepping around me, then whispering. "Keep an eye on Jill," she said, "Without being too obvious about it, and let us know if she decides to come over this way for some reason." She didn't though, still minding the front counter at the moment, especially as there was no one else in the store. I stood, playing with the remote, switching it back and forth between settings every so often, enjoying the look of rapturous pleasure on my wife's face, not to mention the near twin identical view as both girls now stood in front of the mirror, watching themselves as Ellen continued to manually fuck herself with the hand-held purple vibrator, and Mattie caressing her own breasts having unbuttoned her blouse, and then pulling her bra up and over her tits for me to see while watching her do so, the vibrating egg totally under my control as it sat inside her, humming away. I was so engrossed in watching the two of them I almost fucked up, just catching movement off to one side as the young clerk made her way down the aisle, not exactly towards us, but near us. "She's coming," I warned quietly, stepping away and back out from around the curtain. "Hmmm, me too," Mattie sighed happily.

"You need anything Mattie?" Jill called out as she passed by heading towards the back room. "No thanks Jill," Mattie responded. "I think she's got what she needed here. Oh, you might as well go ahead and go to lunch, I'll go after you get back," she told her in addition, just then stepping back into the room though I was saddened to see that she'd put her bare breasts back again. "Ok, see you in a bit then," Jill said smiling towards me, though I thought she tossed Mattie an inquisitive look as she did so. Turning, I had a look for myself, and almost lost it when I realized in her haste, Mattie had miss-buttoned one button, leaving an obvious gap in her blouse which didn't sit right with the one below it either. Jill soon disappeared, and I quickly told Mattie about the wardrobe malfunction she was experiencing, though her hands were already moving to correct it as I did. She laughed openly. "That could prove interesting," she said moments later stepping back inside the small dressing room though she pulled the curtain open when doing so. "How's that?" Ellen asked curiously. "Well for one, Jill's a lesbian, secondly, we don't usually spend quite as much time in the dressing rooms with the customers, though with Rob standing right outside peeking in, maybe she didn't really question anything." "Maybe, maybe not," I added. "But there's no doubt she did see that your blouse wasn't fitting quite right," I added grinning even bigger. "Not to mention that 'I just came look' you still had in your eyes when you stepped out." "What look?" Mattie asked. "That one!" I said now pointing at her sister as she shoved the purple vibrator deep inside herself cumming with it as she did. "I guess we'll see if she says anything after she gets back from lunch," Mattie still grinned, "which could be interesting I suppose." "Very," I added, my eyes still glued on Ellen though she now stood and had begun getting dressed once again. "You would!" Mattie said slugging me in the arm. "But don't get your hopes up Robert," she said using my more formal name. "If I was to do something with another woman, it would be someone I knew a lot better than Jill, that's for damn sure." Then Mattie turned winking over towards her sister, "Someone like Ellen perhaps, if I was even going to consider it." Ellen laughed at that too. "Oh like we haven't done enough together as it is," she shot back. "Well some things we haven't," Mattie reminded her, and in doing so, reminding me that I now stood there with a raging hardon myself. "Umm, what about this?" I asked pointing down where my slacks bulged out a bit, a small tiny wet spot forming on the front of them as I stood there. "Did you have to wear beige slacks?" Mattie scolded me, and then giggled as Ellen stepped out, running her fingertip over the rapidly growing spot. "I think I'll take these two," Ellen told her sister handing back two bras and two sets of matching panties. We followed my wife back up front to the register where I stood on one side of the "L" shaped counter facing away from the window as Ellen stood keeping an eye on the door in the event someone might walk in. "I think it's safe enough," she told us both, though she spoke softly as though someone might actually hear, which only seemed to heighten the dangerous excitement we were experiencing at the moment. Mattie quickly unzipped me, releasing my hard prick then knelt down on the floor just behind the counter where I stood with her and proceeded to suck it as Ellen kept watch, on the two of us as well as the door. "You even have anything left in here for me to suck out?" she asked inquisitively, "Or did Ellen get it all earlier?" she teased. "Shut up and suck it!" I said teasing her back, "Before Jill returns and discovers just what kind of special customer service you're offering here!" As luck would have it, I was just filling my wife's mouth full of cum when two women entered the store. "Stay down!" Ellen said, and then moved to greet the two women soon after entering. "Welcome to Maxine's! Can I help you find anything?" she asked. Ellen's move gave me just enough time to shove my prick back inside my pants, then turning zipping up as I did so, and wander a few steps away from the counter, pretending to be curious about some additional lingerie hanging on the wall next to me. Mattie fumbled for a moment longer, then stood up behind the counter holding a new bag, which she snapped open, then placing the items Ellen had purchased inside it, handing it to me. "Thanks for cumming...in!" she said winking at me, handing me the bag. For a moment I was still confused as to what I should do, Ellen now helping the two new customers, so I couldn't very well go over to her. "Thank you, thanks for all your help in picking these out," I responded back, catching a curious but friendly smile from the two women who thought me brave and bold enough to actually come in and purchase something delicate and sexy for my wife. "Anytime," Mattie responded back, "We certainly hope you'll cum again...and soon," she added with a professional smile that had just a hint of playful naughtiness behind it. "Oh yes, I'll plan on doing just that," I said, and then tucked my package under my arm, smiled at the two women as I passed, and headed out to my car. It was at least another ten maybe even fifteen minutes before I finally saw Ellen as well as the two other women leaving the store. She hurriedly made her way over towards where I sat as the two other women moved on down the sidewalk and into another store. "Sorry!" she was giggling as she slid into her seat. "But Jill came back just as I finished helping those two women, you think she was curious before she left, should have seen the look on her face after she returned and saw I was still there, and you were nowhere in sight, and me talking to the two women at the register while Mattie hurriedly rang them up and got them taken care of before Jill could walk over to join us!" She was rushed, out of breath, and giggling the whole time. "I can only imagine what Mattie's coworker is wondering now!" she finished still giggling, "Though I certainly did get two really nice bra and panty sets out of it, at Mattie's employee cost too!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers