Ellen's Coming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

#

I still managed to get in my much-needed nap, as did Ellen before Mattie finally came home that evening. Ellen had fixed a light simple dinner for the three of us, which we enjoyed outside on the patio table along with a glass of white wine. "Hard day at the office?" I asked. "For you maybe," Mattie quipped, licking her mouth as though finding some trace of my earlier climax still clinging to her lips. "It did make for an interesting afternoon though," she added mysteriously. "Jill kept looking at me all afternoon after that, though she never said anything, she kept smiling at me like she knew something, or suspected it anyway." "Won't cause you any problems will it?" Ellen asked worriedly. "Oh hell no! Jill? No!" Mattie smiled almost to herself. "If anything, she sort of owes me one, though we've never mentioned it really." "How's that?" I asked. "It was the same day I found out she was a lesbian, she'd been working there for a little over a month then, things were pretty slow in the store, so we spent quite a while getting to know one another better, which is when she confessed to me that she was. A short time after that, this very attractive looking woman came in, and I could see by the look in Jill's eyes that she was already half undressing her. "Go ahead," I said grinning at her. "Enjoy," I'd added, meaning for her to enjoy helping the woman herself. And like I mentioned, we normally don't spend much time with the customers actually inside the dressing rooms with them, but just like with me inside Ellen's room, I noticed that Jill seemed to be spending an inordinate amount of time in this woman's dressing room helping her with several selections she'd chosen. Normally we take a few back and forth, have a look, offer a word about the fit here and there, and that's about it. So no wonder the look I got from Jill today, but anyway...she's been in there for a good full minute, no one else is inside the store, so I casually wandered over to have a look for myself. I just peeked in through the curtain as quietly as I could, and low and behold, saw Jill down on her knees happily lapping at the woman's pussy. I quickly walked back to the front, a few minutes later the two reappearing looking quite happy and content. Saw Jill give the woman her phone number too along with her receipt, which she noticed I saw her do. But I just smiled and nodded my head, didn't say anything to her about it afterwards one way or the other. So I don't know if she ever knew I had seen her, or even suspected I may have. Either way, she owes me one." # Having finished dinner, Ellen and I cleaned up while Mattie relaxed. I brought out fresh drinks for each of us, and then stood behind my wife massaging her shoulders and neck. "Ah that feels nice," she purred closing her eyes. Grinning, Ellen stood up from her chair and pulled one of the air mattresses that was sitting next to the pool over towards us. "Here, take your clothes off and lie down on this, we'll both give you a nice massage," Ellen stated enthusiastically. Mattie quickly did so, warming immediately to the idea, though Ellen and I undressed as well, getting ourselves more comfortable too.

Laying on her tummy, I continued to work on her shoulders and neck as Ellen began with her feet, each of us spending a great deal of time treating her to the massage, slowly making our way equally towards the middle, eventually arriving at my wife' ass as Ellen massaged one cheek while I did the other. "Damn that feels good!" Mattie moaned appreciatively. "Turn over," I told her then, as Ellen and I also traded places with me now reworking her feet to some extent while Ellen treated her sister to a nice soothing face and scalp massage as I slowly worked my way back up her legs. I allowed my hands to just skim over and around her mound, then up and around her tummy, lightly caressing her breasts before traveling downwards again, repeating the process. Ellen too did the same, allowing her hands to softly touch, just skimming the surface, but gliding the palms of each hand over Mattie's breasts as her nipples grew harder and stiffer with each welcoming pass, leaning over her sister to meet mine at times as we worked our hands back and forth together, up and down and around Mattie's body. "Ouch!" Ellen said a moment later, feigning indignation. "What?" I questioned, having missed whatever it was that had happened. "She bit me!" "Bit you?" "Yeah, bit my tit, or tried to at least," Ellen said massaging her own wounded nipple, though I was in serious doubt that it really was. "I didn't bite it," Mattie said in her defense, "but it was dangling right there, so I thought I'd grab it." "Yeah, with your teeth!" Ellen scolded her sister. "Next time, try your fingers, or your hands...maybe even your lips," she added with a tempted giggle no longer using her wounded tone of voice.

"Yeah, I bet Rob would love seeing that," Mattie told her sister. "I bet he'd have loved being a fly on our wall growing up huh?" "Oh I'm sure he would have," and then she burst out laughing again. "Remember the vacuum?" "Vacuum?" I asked "Oh my god yes!" Mattie almost screamed as she remembered. "What? What?" I pleaded wanting to hear this. "The summer after Mattie graduated, she still wasn't working yet, and hadn't decided if she was going back to school again or not either, so she was being lazy around the house for the most part, and growing bored. Anyway, she managed to convince me to stay home with her and play hooky from work one day, so I did." "Ah oh," I grinned, "Nothing worse than two bored horny women spending the day together." "You're telling me!" Ellen nodded her head, "So like an idiot, I did," Ellen only then looking over at her sister remembering the incident like it was yesterday. "Hey, you're the one who suggested trying the vacuum in the first place!" Mattie stated in her defense. "Just tell the story!" I pleaded with them both once again. "Ok, so like I said, we were bored and horny, and looking for something interesting and new to try. Back then we didn't really have vibrators or anything like that, that we had access to anyway, and mother certainly didn't either. Which is when I saw the vacuum sitting in the corner of the bedroom, and started looking at all the various attachments it had, once of which was this cone-shaped thing that was meant to really suck out the gunk from out of the corners. The thing we both realized though, was it had never been used before to do anything! I'd certainly never used it, and I know I'd never seen mother using it either. So anyway, we first hooked that up and turned it on, seeing how it felt on our arms, legs...and eventually getting bold enough to see how it felt and pulled against our breasts, which it did pretty good. Then Mattie finally tried it against one of her nipples, and really enjoyed the way it felt while pulling on it." "Yeah, it did feel good, but you liked it even more than I did, it was all I could do to take it away from you once you discovered that!" Mattie teased her. "So anyway," Ellen said, "It was Mattie that decided to go all out with it, though she was really careful at first, just sticking it nearby her clit, not on it, but she loved how it picked up her lips, trying to suck them in and vibrating them wildly as she did so." "Yours especially when you did it," Mattie reminded her sister, since her pussy lips were indeed much larger and fuller than my wife's were. "Yeah, except it tickled me more than made it feel good, at least not as much as you obviously enjoyed doing it anyway," Ellen told her. "But finally, we both tried it on our clits, came like crazy when we did, I don't know how many orgasms I had that day, I actually lost count, and I know you did as well. After that, we both sort of fought over whose room the vacuum would be in, which was our first mistake, especially as neither one of our rooms was ever getting vacuumed really. Then one day when Mattie thought everyone was out and she was alone, she crawled into bed with the vacuum hose, turned it on and proceeded to masturbate with it. Meanwhile, mom came home, heard it, and went up stairs pleased to find that Mattie was actually doing something besides just laying around the house. Boy...was she surprised when she walked into her room!" "Oh my god no! Not your mother!" "Oh yeah, mom!" Mattie said her face actually reddening at the memory of it now. "When I looked up and saw the look of pure horror on her face, I thought I was going to die. All she did was reach over, yank the cord out of the wall, pick up the vacuum, storm outside with it, and threw it away in the trash. Never saw it again after that, but she never said anything to me about it either, not one word, and not one single word to Ellen either, though I told her what had happened myself." "Yeah, only after I'd asked mom where she'd put it when I went looking for it you mean. All she told me was that she'd thrown it away, and that was that." By now I was laughing, tears streaming down my face as I sat there thinking about the way that must have looked, especially with her mother walking in on her and all. "Oh sure, laugh it up Rob, bet you've tried the old vacuum trick a time or two didn't you?" Admittedly I had, but I wasn't about to admit it to her either. "Anyway, that was one incident, there were a few others, but none quite as embarrassing or as awkward as that one was." "Yeah you're right, I really do wish I'd been a fly on the wall while the two of you grew up, but then again, with my luck, you'd have sucked me up into the vacuum as well!" "Speaking of sucking," Mattie said grinning now, and since I'm suddenly rather horny all over again," she added pulling me down onto the mattress, "how about you let us have some fun with this?" she asked grabbing my cock, waving it back and forth like the hose on a vacuum. "Too bad it doesn't suck though," she grinned. "No, but this does!" I said pointing at my mouth, so how about you sit down on my face while I do that?" Mattie soon did so, while Ellen happily and contentedly climbed aboard my prick. They switched places after a time, several times in fact until each had climaxed the way they wanted and preferred to the most. I finished enjoying a bit of my own fantasies desire, placing the two girl's side-by-side, fucking one briefly, and then the other, back and forth until I came, still shooting a little in one, hurriedly shoving it in the other to feel another nice hard ejaculation shooting in her. We napped, played, and eventually headed back upstairs to bed, where we all collapsed there together, ending the day almost the same way it had began.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers