Emily 2.0 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, he noticed my wetness, and drew attention to it! Now the whole world is looking at it!

The crowd erupted into laughter again, causing Emily to blush even more than she already was.

"THANK YOU, 7GQA9E! AUDIENCE?"

"GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY!" the crowd shouted.

Thank fuck this bit is over!

She immediately took the cue to walk back down the runway to the stage. At the end she could see a handsome young man waiting for her.

Oh wow, he's gorgeous! I wonder what sort of cock he has?

What the fuck? What's wrong with you, Emily?

The thought surprised her. She should be feeling nothing outside of pure revulsion at what was to happen next. Instead, she had taken time out of the thoughts spinning around in her head to notice how good looking the man about to violate her was and wonder what his cock looked like. Normally she would never even consider a detail like that.

"'Present', 7GQA9E," he commanded.

Emily stood with her legs apart and hands behind her back until the man finally gave her the 'Come' command and led her away to the crowd's applause. She remembered to keep her hands behind her back as she followed him, feeling torn between relief at being off the stage at last, and terror at what was coming next. It took everything not to let her trembling show.

The man led her to a room backstage. As they entered, she was greeted by four other young men, already naked, who all looked up at her and smiled. She nervously smiled back and looked around the room. In the centre was the bed and all around were cameramen with big TV cameras, and studio lights with their weird umbrella-like attachments. She imagined this was what a porn set looked like.

Oh God, I'm about to become a porn star!

She noticed her escort in the corner taking off his tuxedo before he lay back on the bed and started masturbating himself to erection.

"Now is your time, 7GQA9E. Come couple with me," he requested with a smile.

The moment she had been dreading most of all had arrived. She wanted to feel reluctant. She wanted to feel like she should be running away, or collapsing into tears, or kicking them all in the balls while she screamed with rage. Or even just pass out from all of the anxiety. Her heart had been beating so hard for so long she didn't know why she hadn't already. Instead, the urge to touch herself, or to be touched, had become so overwhelming that she could now barely resist it. She needed sexual release and she needed all of this to be over. So, with the room full of men watching, she slowly walked towards the first who she would have sex with, climbed onto the bed, crawled over top of him to straddle his waist, and lowered her soaking pussy onto his rigid cock. She was so wet that he had no trouble sliding inside. Even though, in the back of her mind a tiny part of her felt sick and appalled she was actually doing this, she couldn't help but feel amazing. The man underneath her pushed up into her several times as she straddled him while the other four men watched as they masturbated themselves to erection. Just as she started to get into riding this stranger, the others moved into position on their knees around her. She arched her back as she leaned forward and saw a penis in front of her. Eagerly and without hesitating she took it into her mouth as she reached out to grab the two other hard cocks on either side of her as she continued to ride the first cock underneath. What was wrong with her? Suddenly, she felt something pressing against her ass and froze in place as the final member of her first gang bang nudged his hard penis against the entrance. It resisted at first, but she forced herself to relax. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she then felt him push inside. She heard herself let out a loud muffled moan around the cock inside her mouth. All of her holes were filled at once now. It was a sensation she'd never experienced, and while the one in her bottom was a little uncomfortable, she realised she was about to cum!

Oh God, I'm being gang banged by five complete strangers!

The orgasm caused her to attack the hard dick in her mouth with a fervour. Like Elizabeth, she also accidentally made herself gag as she took him deep into her throat. She could feel tears running down her face as a result, but she still wanted more. She pumped the two in her hands harder. She couldn't understand why she was so into this right now. It was like she was possessed. She could only assume it was the effects of that pill 4NR gave her. She was so horny now she couldn't stop herself. At the same time a tiny voice inside her head kept reminding her of who she was, and that she would have to face that woman again when this was all over.

Little did she know, but the graphic scene was being played on the big screen to the audience outside and being telecast live to millions more. She was so caught up in what was happening to her that she was barely aware of the cameramen moving around her to get close-ups of various body parts from different angles. She was now covered in sweat, her hair was a complete mess, and if she knew what the people watching this Earth's most popular worldwide show were seeing her do, she would have been horrified and maybe snapped out of the sexual haze that had taken complete hold of her. Maybe not, though. The pill seemed to be having a much stronger effect than she ever would have anticipated. She was completely lost in the moment, and she feared even if there were no walls around her, she would be doing the same thing.

She felt the man in her mouth cumming while she had his penis deep in her throat!

Oh God, he's not pulling out! I'm going to have to swallow it! Gross!

She'd never done that before, but in her current state of horniness it didn't seem to matter. She continued the action, instinctively swallowing his ejaculate in time with the throbs of his orgasm.

Next, she felt the man on her left cumming. He manoeuvred in close to her face so that his semen hit her left cheek. She turned her eyes to him and smiled. It seemed like an appropriate reaction in the moment.

She felt the one in her rear cum next. That was a first as well. The idea that so many things were happening for the first time, with hard cocks in each of her holes, drove her wild. She felt the man in her backside pulsating and his semen spurting deep into her as he thrust even deeper and harder. She felt herself push back against him. The sound of his hips clapping against her curvy butt cheeks filled the microphones in the room. She tossed her hair, moaning out loud with her eyes closed.

To her shock she could feel herself approaching another orgasm! She was past moaning now as two hard cocks continued pounding into her even as one of them was cumming.

"OH!"

"OH!"

"OH!"

And then, for the second time since this broadcast event started, she came. Hard. Spurred on by her ecstasy, the man on her right came after hearing her cry out in rhythm with the cocks grinding into her. He excitedly moved in closer so his cum sprayed onto her face. She was briefly aware of some of it landing in her hair as well.

Emily could feel the heat between her and the man beneath her as her sweaty thighs glided over his waist while his cock moved inside her. Finally, he came. She felt him suddenly push himself up deep inside her vagina while pulling her body down hard against his, as his cum pumping deep inside her steamy pussy.

A few moments after he finished, he gently raised her upright, so she was able to get off him.

It's over already?

"You have done well, 7GQA9E. Welcome to womanhood!" he congratulated.

Emily couldn't believe she'd gone through with it. This wasn't her. This went against everything she believed in. She felt guilty that she had shown such enthusiasm in the moment, and mortified that she had orgasmed. Twice!

She looked around at the men who had just defiled her as they started dressing again and was suddenly aware that she had semen all over her face, in her hair, inside her mouth, and even deep inside both of her wet holes. She imagined her makeup and mascara were probably everywhere, and she looked around for something she could wipe her face with.

"Just sit on the edge of the bed there please, 7GQA9E. Don't clean up just yet. We will be with you in a moment."

Emily looked up to see who was speaking to her. It was the man with the microphone she had seen earlier on the big screen talking to Elizabeth after her ordeal. His name was Jeff, if she recalled correctly, but she was still quite dazed and couldn't quite remember. He was listening intently to his earpiece with two fingers on his ear.

"Ok, we're on in 10 seconds," he announced to the room at large.

Another man counted down holding his fingers up as Jeff started walking towards her. A cameraman behind him following his every move, coming in for a closeup to ensure he captured Emily's freshly fucked look just right as he sat beside her on the bed.

"How does it feel to be finally part of society, 7GQA9E?" he asked and then pointed his mic at Emily. She wasn't sure how to respond.

"It feels great. That was quite an experience," she replied.

Well, that last part wasn't a complete lie…

"And what plans do you have now?"

Fuck, what do I say?

"Um… I'm looking forward to the future to do my bit, I guess. I still have to do my official deb training because we didn't have time for me to do it before today, so I guess I'll see how that goes."

"Yes, most women have very fond memories of their deb training. It is a time of great excitement for them."

"I'm looking forward to it," Emily replied.

Ok, that was a lie. I have no idea what to expect but assume it'll be full of sexist and degrading bullshit.

"Good for you, 7GQA9E. Ok, give us a big smile and wave to the camera. You are very beautiful, and I am sure you will do well in womanhood. Congratulations! Back to you, Tony."

"Thanks!" Emily replied as she did her best to smile as she waved to the camera as it drew back from her cum-soaked face.

"And we're out," announced the man who had counted them in.

"Now you can clean up, 7GQA9E," Jeff finally informed her with a smile. "And when you are ready, you are free to go home."

It's over? They're just… done with me?? Now that five men filled and covered me with cum, they expect me to just go hail a cab? What do they think I am? Why did part of me love all of this so much?

As the euphoria of her orgasm subsided and the intensity of the whole experience waned, reality came crashing down. Emily felt violated, dirty, disgusted, and ashamed all at once. The woman she knew she would have to face again afterwards had arrived. She needed to get clean. She needed to go home. She needed to cover herself. She looked around the room for something that would do the job and then realisation dawned that everything she had just done had just been the beginning, not the end. This was only her second day here and she might be stranded in this place for months or even years. Covering herself in any way, even in this moment of shame, wouldn't happen again now until she got off this awful planet and back to her own.

Oh God, please hurry up, Collingwood!

Bringing Collingwood to mind made her consider who she was and how she got here. On this Earth she wasn't a starship captain with a masters in aeronautical engineering and thousands of hours of flight training anymore. Here she wasn't even a person. She had no name, just a number on a degrading collar. She wasn't allowed to wear any clothes at all apart from shoes, she had to show her genitals in graphic detail on command, and she couldn't say no to a man's advances no matter who he was, where or when. She couldn't even have pubes! She had no bodily autonomy at all, no right to privacy, or even any right to dignity. Here she was just a sex object, constantly on display for men to ogle, use and abuse as they saw fit, and none of that would change for as long as she was stuck here. It was soul-destroying.

The women here seemed to actually enjoy their lot and didn't want for anything more. Maybe if she had been raised here as well none of this would be a problem, but she wasn't from here. She was from a place where women were treated very differently. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but it was always improving. As a starship captain she was respected amongst her peers. Well, apart from a few chauvinistic pigs, but even then, they still followed her orders. She almost missed the mild sexism and regular innuendo thrown her way. While it was irritating, it seemed so trivial now compared to what she would have to endure here. Short of getting a lobotomy, she couldn't see how she could ever accept and adapt to this new life for any length of time, knowing who she once was and the world she'd left behind.

She took a deep breath.

C'mon Emily. You're made of tougher stuff than this. This shit is just temporary and there are no other choices for you right now so just deal with it. Get your naked arse up and do what you gotta do. All the women here are naked. You're not gonna stand out. So, you're naked in a room full of clothed men now. So what? Let 'em look if they want. They saw a whole lot more than that just a few minutes ago.

She noticed a sink with a mirror on the far wall. Slowly she raised herself to standing and made her way to it.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Mascara had left tear-stained trails down her face from gagging, and there were patches of drying semen on her cheeks and in her hair. On camera they hadn't let her wipe it off, like it was all some sort of badge of honour. Back home though, people would think she was the worst kind of slut. She turned the tap on and started splashing water on her face.

4NR appeared beside her and handed her a washcloth.

"See, there was nothing to be nervous about. That was not so bad," she soothed. "You are a real woman now. I am so very proud of you."

Emily looked up at her in disbelief as she dabbed at her face and then forced a smile.

New life now, Emily. Time to harden up. You can let it destroy you or you can woman-up and show them you're not so easily beaten.

"Thanks, 4NR," she replied.

"You are welcome, 7GQ," 4NR replied.

Hearing her new name made Emily's heart sink even further. She felt dehumanised. It wasn't feminine. It wasn't masculine. It wasn't even a name at all. It was just a number. 'Emily' didn't exist here anymore.

As they walked out into the street to hail a cab, Emily looked down at her body and noticed she had semen on the inside of her thigh. She thought she had wiped it all off. It must have leaked out when she started walking. She noticed her breasts and stomach exposed for the world to see now. She had always been proud of her flat stomach. Now, though, it meant she could also see her denuded mound, as could anyone else who cared to look. She hated the way her breasts jiggled without a bra as well. She felt like such a slut walking about like this, especially after everything she'd just done. What made it so much worse was knowing that she had enjoyed it in the moment. Even now she could feel the horniness returning. That damn pill! She would never have taken it if she knew what it would make her do, but then she knew she had no choice about doing all of that stuff anyway so maybe it was a good thing?

Once back at 4NR's apartment, she spent at least an hour in the shower trying to feel clean again. She and 4NR then ate dinner at the same restaurant they had gone to for lunch earlier, along with some champagne to "celebrate the occasion". Then at last she was able to get into a real bed, but its comfort was lost on her. After removing the collar and putting it on the bedside table, she cried herself to sleep.

12