Emily 2.0 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Jenkins and Norris will be in the lab or otherwise occupied, and the others have been reassigned to other positions off base," he replied. "You're not still shy are you, Captain?"

Getting no response, he turned around to ensure she was still following, not missing the opportunity to admire her naked form.

"You needn't be concerned. You truly are breathtaking," he assured her. "Seeing you like this almost discourages me from wanting to find a way off this rock."

"I'm not in the mood, Collingwood," Emily scowled, still trying to compose herself after he had seen her once again blowing the General.

"Yes, well. Hopefully I can brighten your day," he replied as he entered a door with a glass panel. "Please have a seat."

Emily took a seat in front of the desk as Collingwood eased himself into his overly padded leather chair on the other side.

"Let me see here. Where is it now?" he mumbled as he shuffled through papers on his desk. "Ahh, here we go. I got this only this morning and I just had to show you."

He handed her what appeared to be a map.

"What am I looking at here, Collingwood?" she asked.

"It's a geological survey, and right there is an aquinium deposit," he replied, placing his finger on a small, shaded area on the map. "Captain Birmingham, we've struck aquinium!"

"You're serious??" Emily responded, scarcely able to believe it.

"Would I lie about something like that, to you of all people?" he replied. "Just keep in mind it's early days yet. We still have to dig the stuff up and then work out how to refine it, plus work out the science and math to track the hyperdrive through time and space, but it's most definitely a step forward."

"Oh my God, Collingwood! You're kidding me??" she exclaimed excitedly.

"No, I'm not. There's a mining team headed there right now. We should be drilling within the week."

Emily squealed with delight and jumped out of her chair. She didn't care about her nudity now. She skipped around the desk and took Collingwood into an embrace, kissing his cheek repeatedly. He smiled and turned his face to hers, then suddenly their eyes locked, and they both went silent.

Neither of them remembered afterwards if he had kissed her first or if it was vice versa, but their lips were suddenly locked together, and their tongues were urgently probing each other's mouths. Emily remembered feverishly reaching down to undo his trousers and getting several of his shirt buttons undone, all without breaking the kiss. Then she was lying on his desk and parting her legs as he got on top of her. It had passion and they were kissing the whole time. It wasn't at all like "coupling". It was love-making, and they both came.

Later on that evening when Emily got back home again, she couldn't decide if it was just the excitement of finding the aquinium that had triggered it, or if it was something else…