All Comments on 'Emily 2.0 Ch. 12'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad she is back

Emily has truly found her pur[ose in life hope this story is not ending I enjoyed it and would love to read what happens to her. Thank you.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I have several sequels planned.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago
Amazing series start to finish

Excellent story set in an ENF setting, huge potential to continue as well. Hope we see more!

Hopefully anyone who only read the recent chapters get time to go enjoy it from the beginning. Was great from chapter all the way to this ending, which I consider the best ending to an ENF style story I've enjoyed reading on the site yet.

Thanks for the amazing work Velcro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A follow on needed

That way we can discover how perverted Collingwood can get in controlling 7GQ :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So this is the end. They say all good things come to an end eventually - it is bitter sweet that the story 'ends' here but on balance it is right that it did.

I'd like to give some feedback if I may. You are a very promising writer with some brilliant ideas and you mix erotic free-use and ENF with alternative reality science-fiction really well. The speed you write chapters is also amazing! Looking at how much you've written on stories this year is something you should be really proud of. You would be an excellent contributor to some stories on a site like CHYOA if you don't post there already - the themes you write about will make you extremely popular.

I felt the way Emily reacted to a couple of things in these chapters could've been fleshed out more - or given more thought to justify what she does. It read a little bit like you had what you wanted to happen in the scene fixed in your head and worked backwards to make Emily's thoughts match the right outcome rather than letting her direct the action and make her own decisions. Maybe that is just me, but I got a sense of being told a lot of Emily's thoughts and feelings instead of seeing them and feeling them with her. (The 'Show don't tell' rule).

Emily's reaction to the revelation about the IUD being teleported inside her by Collingwood felt a bit too passive? Collingwood is manipulative, possessive, immature and behaves like the worst parts of an insecure jealous teenage boy and this is an example of that. That he felt entitled to perform a procedure like that on Emily without her consent is really gross . Less jealous brooding and more confident honest communication would've made Collingwood a more likeable love interest in the end.

I hope you don't take any of this the wrong way - I'm not trying to attack or hate on you or your writing. In fact I'm saying this because I LOVE your stories and want them to be even better. Just sometimes remember you don't need to justify or explain everything about Earth 2. It's not a manifesto and you don't have to justify the kinks in the story as 'moral' or 'good' - Earth 2 doesn't have to be a utopia to be hot. Shades of gray are ok!

News of sequels is very exciting. It would be brilliant if Emily returns to Earth 1 as an ambassador or diplomat from Earth 2, with full diplomatic protections for her adopted culture. Would be very interesting to see how Earth 1 and Earth 2 relations develop for trade and scientific cooperation. UN meetings would get very interesting!!

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. :)

Re: So this is the end.

Yes, Hopefully I'm getting better with each story.

To explain the rate chapters are published, I write the whole story before I start publishing chapters one by one, just in case the moderators reject a chapter. I don't actually write that fast. ;)

There were a lot of last minute changes in the final chapters which changed the ending quite a bit. It did make it a lot better, but I agree that it could have been fleshed out more, especially when she first learns of the IUD. She was conflicted because she was happy for it to be there after the initial shock had worn off, but I think she would have done more to find out how it got there, or at least told Madison, Collingwood and the Master about it to gauge their reactions. However, keeping it to herself made for a bigger bombshell later, as well as adding more weight to a character dynamic that will be a factor in sequels.

The fun part for me in this story was creating a misogynistic, completely outrageous CMNF/BDSM style world, and then try to explain how it got that way and why everyone accepts it, and then how Emily deals with it all after being thrust into it. That may have meant explaining a bit more than necessary, but leaving those questions unanswered would have been unbearable for me. ;) I alluded to outliers "living off grid" on this world who don't accept it in earlier chapters. That may be a factor in a future sequel, but we also now have the ability to jump into multiple worlds, and some of the inventions Collingwood mentions he was working on in Ch 12...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is still non-consent/reluctance

In order for this to be exhibitionist/voyeur, all non-consensual elements must be removed.

I'd like to see Emily become more assertive. Since she's official the Envoy now, she is not *just* another woman for her work to be disregarded, and she doesn't need Collingwood (the abuser) as her 'handler.' She should insist on being called by her name, not her designation, when acting in her official capacity and she should insist on not permitting any modification to her body without being fully informed and without her willing, uncoerced consent, and she should insist on being allowed to decide whether or not she is at risk of pregnancy; she is an ambassador now, and ambassadors are not subject to local laws.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago
Funny how anonymous commentors...

constantly say very questionable things, yet fervently present them as fact.

FYI this category actually has a non-consensual tag included in it... https://tags.literotica.com/exhibitionist-voyeur-category-tags/nonconsent/?sort_by=rating so acting as if it is never something you find here is wrong. Not to mention reluctance is another tag in this category https://tags.literotica.com/exhibitionist-voyeur-category-tags/reluctance/?sort_by=rating

And those are just the stories that claim the tag. I see stories in this category constantly which heavily feature humiliation, reluctance, and non-consent. Eliminate stories from this category with hints of non-consent and reluctance, and this category would suddenly lose a ton of contributions.

This debate is completely negligent of the storytelling in this series anyway. It was made extremely clear as the series progressed that Emily is a masochistic sub who relishes being controlled. So when you say you want her to become more assertive and make demands... you're basically throwing all 12 chapters of character development out the window and asking for a whole new character. That's rather silly, and quite frankly, obtuse.

I think it is safe to say that by the end of this series, Emily becomes an exhibitionist, and that this series embraces the genre throughout.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

FYI, with some help from fans and the comments I've received, I've given the chapters an edit, adding more detail to the sex scenes, fixing errors and improving flow overall. I also added a brief outline at the start of each chapter, and a warning about the non consensual aspects. I was going to keep it in the Exhibitionist category but the site admins decided it belonged in the non consensual category. I'm ok with that. I couldn't decide if it belonged in Non Con, Exhibitionist or maybe even Sci Fi. It had aspects of each, but I was never sure if it was completely satisfying what readers were expecting in each category. Hopefully the outline and warning at the start of each chapter will help in that regard.

I'm in the process now of doing the same thing with the two Casey stories before I start on the Emily sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I really hope there are future instalments for this wonderful world you've thought up; I didn't expect to but found the ending my favourite part. Emily's masochism being known about and utilised by all parties (in power) with Collingwood landing her in situations sounds promising in terms of future scenarios and as earth's rep/gift to this new world I wonder if - like within the classroom - she'll be used as a prop when teaching their local populous / be paraded around to mass audiences. Her infrequent returns to Earth where she'll (or someone on her behalf) be expected to report on her progress and lastly I wonder if Collingwood can't introduce facefucking Emily and her protégés in the various positions popularised by porn as a cultural gift / sharing to their new hosts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories

Do you think that Gay and Lesbian people could have a place in this wolrd?

Maybe the gay had to renounce to their manhood and had to to wear a parmanent chastity cage to have the right of living like a woman, naked ?

I hope I can read a another story of you

Thank you for the pleasure i took!

velcrofistvelcrofistover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you!

4NR mentions to Emily in chapter 2 that gay and lesbian people forming bonds is not uncommon but "men still have a duty to couple and share their seed, and women have a duty to offer themselves for pleasure and breeding.” I guess that would count chastity cages out... There are few few gay characters. Madison is bi, maybe lesbian, but she isn't quite sure because she's never really had the chance to find out. The Master describes being in a long term relationship with a man and cross-dressing.

I was considering having a femdom planet in one of the sequels which would turn the tables on the characters with all the men being naked instead of the women and wearing chastity cages, but I'm not sure about that one now. When I touched on a little femdom in Casey's Rise it kind of bombed out. I think because people see it as going off track and mixing kinks. We'll see though. I have 3 sequels planned out already but I might revisit the idea of "planet femdom" as a stand alone side story that won't impact the main plot line excessively. That way people who are into it can read it, and people who aren't can skip it. Now I just have to find the time and get my mojo back so I can start writing again. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This feels like one of those cases where "the less you say, the more believable you are". Or to put it very, very harshly, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." It's like when you tell a simply, yet believable lie, but then add a bunch of details which make your claim more and more questionable. As another commentator said, you don't have to justify everything. In your case, I think it would have been better to just go "This is how this world works. Roll with it." instead of coming up with that questionable backstory which raised more questions than it answered.

Any time you detail out a prescriptive behavioral norm, you have two options: either it is overwhelmingly accepted, or there is significant opposition. If there is significant opposition (which authors of this site almost never write, disappointingly), then you need to explain how it is suppressed or overcome. If the practices are overwhelmingly accepted, you need to explain why people don't reject it, why people embrace it, and/or why people will take the time and effort to enforce it on others, which are three very different things.

After all, there's a huge difference between tolerating nudity, and mandating nudity. The gap only gets bigger when it comes to sex.

In the early chapters, Emily basically asks one of the girls "Why do all girls find this completely acceptable, with more or less no exceptions?" and the answer is basically "They just do." And if it had been left at that, it would have been fine since the focus of the story is about the proud starship captain being degraded as a masochistic sub. But then the question implicitly resurfaces again once they start trying to explain how the system came to be, and why everyone enforces it. And the question goes unanswered, defaulting to the previous answer "They just do." except this is no longer as satisfactory because the question is no longer a thing in the passing that can be ignored, it's been brought to the main stage and thus, needs be addressed properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a sequel!!!!!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 1 year ago

Excellent series. So glad you’re back telling more Earth 2 stories. I love Emily’s progression from denial and anger to acceptance and enjoyment of her kink. A sexy fun world with some great NC scenarios. Will there be other Earth 1 women? i

ClemarthClemarthabout 1 year ago

I love your stories so mutch !!!! I'm glad to read the new chapters of Emilie's adventures!

I just hope there will be a lot of new chapters!!!!!

About the chastity cage I'm waiting for that kind of thing in futur stories......

Very good job!!!!!!!!

velcrofistvelcrofistabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks VisitorAnon and Clemarth! Your comments encourage me to keep going.

I have a lot of chapters planned with plenty of twists and turns. Can confirm that both male and female chastity will feature at some point, as will more Earth 1 women. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emily 2.0 Ch. 11 Previous Part
Emily 2.0 Series Info