All Comments on 'Empty - My First Tease and Denial'

by jklendcraw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes you were/are stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love that girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent premise.

But too much teasing that didn't involve his cock and balls. He was right. She was wrong.

And nothing about teasing him with her other body parts: her breasts and her ass. She plays with her breasts, but he never gets to do anything to/with them? And her ass, why doesn't she have him 'worship'? Certainly, while she's sitting on his face that'd have been simple enough.

And why wouldn't she have found other TD videos for them to watch?

Three stars.

Submisky35Submisky35almost 2 years ago

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR! Ask and ye shall receive! Well, he asked...and he received. She went against her upbringing to please her man and he should be grateful to her for that, not spiteful. I enjoyed this well-written tale, and wouldn't mind following their subsequent adventures.

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

I love her innocence at the start of the story and how she so quickly moves into her new role as wicked mistress. And even more, I enjoyed how the guy wanted desperately to be in control from the bottom but couldn’t. I love it when a girl is strong enough to take the control that she deserves and gets what she wants!

To the anonymous guy who commented earlier: You should write your own story so you can get exactly what you want. This author worked hard to write this story. You, like the guy in the story, should sit back and make the best of it. If it didn’t make you cum because there wasn’t enough about her breasts and ass then too bad for you! Perhaps a weekend tied to a bed with panties taped in your mouth should be your punishment for this review.

I’m giving this story five stars not just because I liked it but also to counter Anon’s three stars.

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

5! Wonderful. She appears so innocent, so naive, and instead she has already planned everything and even bought all the items she needs ... and he says such naive things, and makes such beginner mistakes ...

Magnificent.

At the risk of appearing boring, I can't help myself from writing: you can never leave a person tied and gagged (for hours!), without anyone who can help him. It is really very dangerous, and especially for young or inexperienced people. I understand that it is a nice fantasy, but the girl should have, if anything, read in another room, ready to intervene in case of severe pain or breathing problems.

But hey, brilliant style and perfect characters! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But not enough hysicality. Basically it's almost all about control, with not nearly enough detailed teasing.

Nothing with her breasts? She couldn't tease him with them? She couldn't direct him to show her how much he loved them with his mouth. A bit of a titty fuck perhaps?

Nothing with her ass? No rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks? No having him use his tongue on her asshole while she teased his cock. If he stopped, she'd stop....

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s was a very weak ending to a pretty good story, actually it seemed as if you got tired of writing it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very good story. I would have liked the ending to be stronger. Hope he ended up wanting more from her and she left his ass. He asked for every bit of this and wasn’t strong enough to handle it. She seemed committed to making his fantasy come true. I would like to take his spot in this games.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous