Enslaved by Sorority Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zero! None. I've been with none!"

*WHAP*

" AHHH!!!"

"How many men???"

"None!"

*WHAP WHAP*

"AHHHHHH!!! PLEASE!"

"You're telling me you're a pathetic virgin loser at your age?!?"

"Yes! I'm a virgin and I was at the club trying to score!"

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*

Zack bit his lip and grunted in agony, his ass becoming reddened and inflamed below the thick latex. His rubber prison was doing sadly little to cushion Rebecca's blows.

"Awwww" said Sasha, smoothing her hands over his shiny, hooded head "That sounds like it hurts. You better convince us that you're telling the truth, or it's not going to stop...."

"I am! I'm a virgin!!!"

"Say 'I'm a pathetic little virgin fuck boy that needs his ass beat!'" Rebecca called out from behind him.

"I'M A PATHETIC LITTLE VIRGIN FUCK BOY THAT NEEDS HIS ASS BEAT!!!" he repeated immediately.

*WHAP WHAP WHAP*

"AHHHHHH!!! FUCK!!!!!"

"What do you think Sasha? Is he telling the truth?"


Sasha lifted his face with one hand, staring into eyes that were beginning to tear up.

"Yeah, I think I believe him."

"Pffft, I knew this little shit was a virgin from the moment I laid eyes on him. I just wanted to hear him say it."

Rebecca tossed her crop on the bed and made her way back to Zack's front. She budged in, grabbing his face from Sasha and staring deep into his eyes.

"It's good that you're a virgin, because I want a slave that's never gotten his dick wet. As long as you wear my collar, your cock will never know the inside of a woman and you will never cum unless it's from getting fucked in the ass! Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Yes what? You know how to address me! Don't act like you don't."

"Yes Mistress."

"Uh huh. I bet you've been wanking to Femdom porn for years, you perverted little shit!"

*SMACK*

Rebecca slapped him across the face hard and Zack saw stars. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him even closer.

"It's time for your first sexual experience Zack! Fitting that it's going to be eating a woman out. Your dick will never know pussy, but your tongue is going to know lots!"

Rebecca shoved his face away before sliding off the bed again.

"His mouth is all yours" she commented to Sasha, standing and feeling herself through the lovely latex cat suit. "And his ass is all mine."

Sasha didn't need any more encouragement. She slid down closer to Zack's face and brought her eager beaver directly to his mouth. She was shaved. No traces of her fiery red hair below and Zack was already getting a strong sense of her scent. Sasha had a slightly sweet odor arising from her already moist sex. She must have been big on pineapple and other tropical fruits and melons. Zack counted his lucky stars.

"Alright lover gimp, get to it! I know you're new at this, so I'll instruct you. You start from the outside, then lick and kiss your way around until you get to the middle. Don't worry, I'll guide your slutty mouth..."

She reached down and gripped his hooded head with both hands, bringing his lips to her vulva needily and getting him started around the outside of her labia. Zack extended his tongue and began licking in broad swaths, kissing periodically as she'd instructed. It tasted like nothing Zack had ever experienced before. Mostly neutral, but with just the lightest touch of musky sweetness. Sasha let out a pleasurable sigh as she guided his face around the outer edges of her hungry sex.

"Ohhhhhh! Good boy.... just like that."

Zack felt a zipper unfurl around his ass and a wave of fresh air met his flesh for the first time since waking up. He quickly realized what the ache in his ass had been as Rebecca grasped the thick butt plug that was lodged up his bum and began pushing and pulling it back and forth. Zack let out a groan into Sasha's moist sex as his asshole was stretched wide over and over.

"This was just to loosen you up a little. Six inches is nothing compared to what you're going to be taking. You'd better thank me properly for prepping you!"

She grabbed her crop and whipped it fiercely across his ass once more.

*WHAP*

"Thank you!" Zack managed before Sasha pulled his face down into her increasingly moist pussy lips, forcing him to lick harder.

"THANK YOU WHAT?!?"

*WHAP WHAP*

Zack strained his neck upward so he could speak again.

"Thank you Mistress! MMMGUUUHHHHMMPPPHHH!"

Sasha would have none of it, pulling his face deeper into her wet, fleshy canal. As she demanded more licking and tonguing, Zack felt the fat plug being pulled out of his ass and heard it drop to the floor. His asshole relaxed fully for the first time in what felt like hours. The painful stretching sensation remained despite the removal of the cruel device.

"Alright slut! Up and down the center with your tongue, and every once in a while you're going to come up here...." Sasha said, pulling his lips to her clitoral hood "...and give a nice lick and suck. Got it? GOOD!"

Sasha guided his face up and down her eager sex, his tongue diving into her silky curtains with ease. He slurped at her sex obediently, sucking in her potent juices along with occasional air. His latex hood became increasingly slick as Sasha moved his face up and down, the smooth rubbery feeling combined with his slick tongue driving her wild. With each upward stroke, Zack licked and sucked on her increasingly engorged clit.

"Oh fuck... Yes! MORE!!!"

Zack felt several thick streams of cool, wet lube flow into his back passage as Rebecca inserted the tip of a spray bottle into his sphincter and pulled the trigger several times. He then received a loud, harsh spank to one of his ass cheeks. Rebecca reached back with her latex gloved hand and blistered the other one with equal enthusiasm.

*SMACK SMACK*

"Alright bitch boy! You wanted to lose your virginity and now it's time! You can thank me later by eating me out."

He felt Rebecca step in close behind him and grab some kind of harness that was strapped around his bondage suit. This was followed by thick, cold rubber pressing against his pucker. It felt considerably wider than the plug she had just removed and as Rebecca began pushing it in, all doubt was removed. He cried out in pain; his words lost in the wet, warm clamminess of Sasha's hungry pussy.

Rebecca watched the thick, black eight inch strap-on glide into his ass with a wicked smile on her face. She gave his ass another crack with her right hand and then began bucking in and out of him as she encountered her first resistance.

"OH NO! Your ass never says no to me, slut! This is one of my smallest cocks and you WILL take all of it right now!"

She began thrusting in and out aggressively, her powerful legs and hips illuminated in shiny, black latex. The combination of the thick, clinging suit, the rubbing sensations of the strapon against her sex and the total control over a helpless slave sent Rebecca's libido into orbit. She had been waiting for this moment for weeks and it had finally arrived. Her long blonde ponytail bobbed behind her as she fucked his ass smoothly; gliding in deeper with every stroke until her hips met his reddened ass cheeks.

Zack grunted and groaned into Sasha's wet depths as he felt the massive rubber cock plunge and withdraw from his defenseless rear. His well beaten ass lit up with fresh pain every time Rebecca rammed her hungry hips into his posterior, her hands sporadically delivering fresh spanks to his flanks and ass.

His arms and legs pulled on their restraints in desperation; an act of complete futility as the handcuffs rattled uselessly and his leg cuffs offered no give from the iron spreader bar. Zack's limbs were becoming more sore by the minute and his body was increasingly hot and sticky in the thick latex confines of his gimp suit.

Rebecca fucked him into utter submission, moaning and clawing at him like an animal as Sasha kept his face mashed in her moist, quivering cunt. He was having trouble getting air the closer Sasha got to orgasm, her strong grip keeping him plunged in her wet flesh for ever longer periods as he tongued and licked away.

"What's the matter SLUT?" Rebecca yelled from behind, completely drunk on power "A bit much? A little too intense? You wanted to HAVE SEX, DIDN'T YOU?!?" She punctuated the question with two especially hard thrusts.

"Yes Mistress!" he called out in the brief time Sasha allowed him air. His entire face was smeared with her thick juices and she pressed him back down, gliding his gimp tongue along her needy pussy.

Suddenly, the sound of a doorbell rang out, halting the frenzied fucking and slurping sounds that had filled the room. Rebecca looked at Sasha quizzically.

"Oh, that must be Trevor!" The excited red head released Zack's mouth and quickly slid off the bed. She straightened her lingerie and flashed Rebecca a sly grin. "He said he might stop over after the game!"

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "Whatever, go satisfy your prince."

"Relax! Trevor's a minute man. Be back in a bit!"

Zack could hear her skip out of the room. His head rested on the bed, now moist with Sasha's juices. He breathed deeply, relieved to have a break from lengthy oral servitude. He let out a deep groan as Rebecca speared him with her long, fat strap-on once more, reminding him that he was far from done.

She plowed him nonstop for the next 10 minutes, wrapping the chain leash from his collar around her arm and giving his neck aggressive tugs as she drilled him deep and hard. The wet slurping sounds of Rebecca's steady fucking filled the room. Zack's well lubed boy pussy learned to accommodate more of her abuse with each stroke. The harmony was broken only by Zack's occasional grunts and Rebecca's moans of pleasure.

Finally, she pulled out of his well fucked ass, her legs and hips needing a break. She crossed to a table on the other side of the room and lit up a fat spliff of marijuana, bringing it to her lips and taking a long drag. She exhaled and looked back at Zack's gaping man hole, admiring her work as a light buzz took hold of her.

Sasha's cries of ecstasy erupted from down the hall, an occasional "Fuck me!" and wail of pleasure singing out as the red head was railed by her football player boyfriend. Rebecca walked back to the bed, her stiletto heels clacking on the floor until she entered Zack's view once more. She took another drag from her joint, held the air in her lungs a few moments and then blew the smoke directly into his face. She placed a leather lined calf in front of his mouth and nodded at the boot.

"Lick."

Zack's tongue extended immediately and he began coating the shiny leather up and down with his saliva. Rebecca smiled, gazing at him with a haughty expression as she watched him slobber all over her gleaming, leathery boot.

"You haven't said one word in protest. Not one complaint or refusal so far. I'm starting to think you're enjoying yourself, Zack."

'Yeah, like I'm going to give you an excuse to beat my ass harder. Fuck you, you crazy bitch!' Zack thought to himself, but said nothing.

Rebecca set her joint on the side table and began stroking her thick strap-on up and down. She emitted a throaty chuckle as Zack licked away at her thigh highs. Her latex covered hand slid back and forth across her well lubed shaft.

"You think getting fucked in the ass was something? Wait till I cram this in your mouth. You'll gag on my cock until you learn to take eight inches down your faggot throat! And then I'll use a bigger one!"

She reached down and grabbed his leash, tugging it until his head lifted and she was satisfied he was watching her stroke the fat, rubbery dong.

"Yeah, take a good look at your future, slut. What's the old saying? 'Be careful what you wish for?' You're going to be having lots of sex, Zack! More than you ever imagined."

Rebecca stopped and turned as she heard chatter from down the hall. The front door opened and closed in the distance and a giddy Sasha re-entered the room a few moments later. She had put on panties to avoid making a mess, but a sizable wet spot could be seen in the front of her underwear.

She slipped back onto the bed as Rebecca hopped off, the duo preparing for round two with their immobilized gimp. Sasha pulled the silky, purple panties off, shimmying them down her legs and tossing them to the side. She parked her lower body in front of Zack again, his mouth gaping in horror as her cum caked pussy continued to ooze thick jizz.

"Cleanup duty for you, slave!" Sasha exclaimed, grabbing his hooded head without delay and pressing him down.

"WAIT! NUGHPHMLGH!!!"

His face was plunged into her cum gunked slit, Sasha's iron grip moving his lips up and down.

"Tongue! Now!" she demanded, then shot Rebecca a glance confirming that he wasn't obeying.

"She said TONGUE!!!"

*WHAP*

The thick leather paddle collided with his nether region like a baseball bat clobbering two home runs in one swing. Zack's vision cracked red as pain arced through his body, his devastated nuts having only recently begun to recover from their first smashing.

He sucked air involuntarily and with it came a torrent of milky white paste and pussy juice. He gagged on the viscous combination as Sasha kept his lips sealed over her vagina, effectively using him to vacuum out a seemingly endless stream of foul white sludge.

"LICK!!!" Sasha demanded, and this time Zack obeyed.

He began to tongue her jizz coated canal, getting a strong taste of Trevor's cock along with his pungent baby batter. Sasha threw her head back and moaned as her oral slave slobbered away, sucking cum out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Zack felt the rubber strapon re-enter his well beaten ass, the fat length sliding in easily now that he'd been broken in with Rebecca's thick eight incher. She grasped the leather reigns around his gimp suit and began fucking him harder than ever, her hips slamming into his cheeks contemptuously as the slick, girthy phallus speared him over and over. Every hard thrust renewed the burning ache in his ass, his entire body being jolted in its bonds.

Rebecca's face lit up with pleasure as she built a loud, moist rhythm with her fucking. The fat cock slurped loudly in and out of Zack's asshole as she held onto his harness with a death grip. She watched her friend climax as their slave inhaled the river of filth flowing from Sasha's cunt.

"YESSSSS! OHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!!!!"

Sasha sealed his mouth over her pussy lips, squirting into his gaping maw as his tongue glided in and out of her wet depths. Zack could do nothing but drink Sasha's essence as Rebecca relentlessly fucked his ass into a new state of elasticity; preparing him for bigger cocks to come.

Sasha collapsed onto the bed, resting for a few minutes as Rebecca sodomized Zack endlessly. Zack's entire hooded face shined with pussy juice, his lips and cheeks covered with sticky cum. His body bucked forward slightly with each powerful thrust, Rebecca putting every ounce of her strength into punishing his slutty ass. Finally, the base of the strapon had rubbed against Rebecca's engorged clitoris enough times and she wailed out her own climax, keeping the fat cock buried in him as she grunted and moaned in orgasm.

A few moments passed as both girls gasped and caught their breath, their bodies awash in the pleasure they had taken from their new fuck toy. Zack's reprieve was brief.

"Hey, get up and take some pictures! Come around here to the back" Rebecca implored.

Sasha tumbled off the bed and grabbed her phone from the side table. She strode around the perimeter to where Rebecca still had Zack impaled on her cock. Rebecca slowly pulled it out three quarters of the way, keeping two inches lodged in his pucker as she stood slightly to the side.

"There, get some good shots."

Sasha clicked away, taking numerous shots of Zack's well fucked bottom from various angles. The long, thick, rubbery cock extended from his wrecked asshole, the wet length revealing just how deep the fat strapon had gone inside him.

"Perfect, now get some of his face!"

Rebecca pulled her strapon out of him and began unbuckling it as Sasha got back on the bed. The red haired vixen sat her phone down and began unstrapping and untying the hood from Zack's face.

"Don't you think the room would give us away?"

"I wouldn't worry about it" Rebecca answered, her strapon harness slipping down her latex covered legs. The fat rubber cock hit the ground with a wet slap. "If we need to, we can always crop them later. But it won't be necessary. This bitch boy isn't telling anyone shit."

Sasha slid the hood off his sweaty, cum glazed face. The air felt cool and fresh on his skin. It was almost pleasant until she turned the hood around and wiped the front all over him, getting cum and pussy juice even more gunked all over his face and hair. Sasha then tossed the hood aside and reached for her phone.

"No, wait. We can do better than that!" Rebecca said, stopping her.

Rebecca made a loud hocking sound as she drew up all the phlegm she could muster. She grabbed Zack by the hair, brought her face to his and spit directly on his forehead. The thick loogie began drizzling down his eyebrows as Sasha took a turn, hocking loudly and spitting all over his eyes and cheeks.

The two laughed and began taking turns, competing to see who could make the crudest sounds and spit the fattest wad of phlegm into the bound slut boy's face. By the time they were done, his face was covered with running, gooey rivulets that looked a lot like cum and created a disgusting mixture with the juices already smeared all over him.

"There. Now take all the pictures!"

Sasha went to work, snapping his face from many different positions. She made sure to get some shots where his bound hands and legs weren't in the frame.

"Smile for the camera fuck boy, or your nuts are getting the paddle again!"

Zack obeyed as Sasha continued clicking away. His shame was already absolute. There was no pride left for him to swallow.

"Now stick your tongue out and make eyes at the camera. Convince us you want more!"

Zack obliged, extending his tongue as the goo ran all over his face, some of it even seeping down onto his tongue as Sasha took the last few pictures.

"Fucking beautiful!" Sasha exclaimed as she slid through the album on her phone, admiring her own handiwork and making sure they had what they needed. She then stepped off the bed and began picking up her things.

"You turning in?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, I gotta help Jennifer with a project tomorrow morning. Oh, that reminds me! The party tomorrow night!"

"At AOE? What about it?"

"Well... do you think we should bring him? We could really whore him out there! The girls would love it."

"I suppose I'll need to bring him if I want to go. It's either that or stay here and train him some more."


"You should come!" Sasha insisted with a cheerful smile "We could turn a typical sorority bash into something way more fun!"

"We'll see" Rebecca replied with a teasing smile. "Goodnight Sash."

"Goodnight!"

Sasha turned and started walking out, then suddenly stopped and made her way back. She crossed to Zack's rear and brought a strong, stinging swat down on his wounded ass.

*SMACK*

"Goodnight Zack!"

Zack let out a fresh wail of anguish followed by a groan and a pained grimace. Rebecca and Sasha shared a laugh before the red head saw herself out.