Enslaved by Sorority Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, looks like it's just you and me" Rebecca said, stalking around her bound gimp. "As it should be for our first night together. I'm your Mistress after all."

She lowered her weight onto his back, sitting her cat-suited form atop him. She then stretched out so her body was flush on top of his, her latex clad breasts pressed into his back. Rebecca grabbed his hair forcefully and spoke into his right ear.

"Sasha is my friend, so I'm happy to let her in on the fun, but never forget, from this day forward, I'm the one who owns your ass! Now say it! WHO OWNS YOUR ASS?"

"You do Mistress Rebecca!"

"Good. Now, I'm going to unlock your restraints and while I'm doing so, I want you to think about three things. One, Sasha has those pictures and they're already being uploaded to my private server. There's nothing you can do about that now. Two, only I have the key to your gimp suit and it's hidden somewhere you'll never find it. Three, I'm bigger than you and I know self defense."

She let go of his hair and lifted herself off him.

"In other words, don't try anything fucking stupid!"

Zack could hear the jangling of keys and then felt her hands on his cuffs. They clicked open and finally his hands were free. His incredibly sore arms slid forward reflexively. Zack was so happy to let the tension ease and start getting normal blood flow to his arms again.

He heard the clank of chains as Rebecca unhooked his leg cuffs from the spreader bar. She then zipped up his ass flap, sealing his sore cheeks in the latex prison once again.

"Get up."

Zack slowly and stiffly backed off the bed, taking his time as his sore body made him pay for every small action. He turned and looked up at his beautiful captor. Rebecca was already stripping off her latex gloves and starting to unzip the tight, shiny black bodysuit.

"Get in there" Rebecca nodded toward her private bath. "Use the bathroom if you need to. Wash your face. Gargle and rinse with the mouthwash for at least one minute."

Zack started moving but was stopped as she grabbed his leash and gave it a strong tug. Her hazel eyes were daggers, stabbing into his and pulsing with command.

"Don't keep me waiting. You're not done tonight."

Zack stumbled into the bathroom and began following her directions immediately. Part of him still couldn't accept what was happening. That an evening which had begun with such promise had turned into some twisted S&M nightmare. He relieved himself and washed the disgusting grime off his face, the whole time trying to think of a way that he could escape this situation.

He was drawing a blank because the latex clad bitch had thought of everything. Even if he managed to flee, no one would believe his story. Then, at some point in the future those pics would get leaked anonymously and ruin his life. Zack was fucked, literally and figuratively.

As he swished and gargled with the mouthwash, he resigned himself. He was just going to have to do what Rebecca said. Maybe if he made her happy she wouldn't be so harsh on him. Perhaps she'd eventually get bored and find a new toy to play with. These thoughts were small consolation, but at least the tastes of Sasha, Trevor and phlegm were finally out of his mouth.

As Zack exited the bathroom he was met immediately by a naked Rebecca with her hands on her hips. In her left hand hung some kind of thick leather device with numerous straps and ties. Zack drank in her full, naked form in awe. Her breasts were full and perky and her peach toned skin shined with health and vibrancy. The blonde hair that ringed her sex was short and neatly trimmed. She was a gorgeous physical specimen and any guy would have been lucky to call her their girlfriend, as long as they were into being completely dominated.

"Back on the bed, face down" she said, nodding to the area where she'd pulled the covers off.

Zack's fight-or-flight response buzzed momentarily, but he knew both were pointless. He shambled to the bed and laid down as instructed. His gimp suit stretched and creaked as he crawled to the center of the large mattress.

"Good. Now hands behind your back."

Zack pushed his arms back and up, clasping his hands together. He grumbled internally at the thought of having handcuffs back on his sore wrists, but made no audible complaints. He felt the weight of the bed shift as Rebecca climbed on, straddling his ass from behind. As he felt her start sliding the thick leather accessory up his arms, he realized that he was in for a different kind of bondage.

"Ever seen an arm binder used before?"

"No Mistress..."

"This is what a proper submissive wears when serving his Goddess."

The leather slowly crept all the way past his elbows, sealing away his arms to the biceps. She then looped the leather straps around each of his shoulders and buckled them in place, completely immobilizing his arms behind him. It was tight, warm and snug, much like his gimp suit, but now his arms had a second layer to contend with.

The mattress shifted again as Rebecca slid off the back. She lifted the spreader bar up and dropped it just behind Zack before pulling his legs to each side and reconnecting his ankle cuffs to the iron device. Finally, she crossed the room to one of her toy chests to retrieve the final piece she needed. It wasn't long before she was back on the bed, kneeling at his side and unzipping his ass flap once more.

"You took eight inches fairly well today, but anyone can do that. I expect more from my slave. MUCH more! And this little beauty is going to prepare you."

He felt the tip of the spray bottle plunge into his sphincter for the second time and another torrent of gross lubricant flood his ass as she pulled the lever for several squirts. Then an even wider phallus was brought to his newly stretched starfish and Rebecca shoved it in with all her might. Zack groaned as the first eight inches sank home without too much trouble, the extra girth slowing its advance only mildly. His asshole sizzled with fresh ache as the fat cock seemed to stretch him wider the farther she pushed it in.

"Mmmmm, yeah... take it bitch!"

She pressed on the massive dildo even harder, pushing the last two inches home. Rebecca smiled wickedly and let out a cruel cackle, deliriously happy to see her new slave stuffed with 10 inches of thick, black cock. A heavy set of rubber balls rested against his ass, completing his degradation. She pressed on the base firmly as she grabbed the zipper with her other hand and began pulling it down, sealing the giant phallus inside of him for the night.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

A fresh rounds of spanks sang out as the palm of her hand connected with Zack's bottom repeatedly. She made sure to hit the center several times, jolting the firmly packed cock into his ass even deeper and more painfully. The sensation of fullness and stretching in his pucker was almost enough to make Zack forget the burning around the outside of his buttocks.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!"

"Yes, fuck!" Rebecca said as she rose and collected a few things from around the bed. Within moments she popped into view again, taking her place at the head. She had retrieved her cruel leather crop and one of the blankets which she dropped at her side. "That's what you exist for. Pleasuring me and getting fucked! Don't forget it."

Rebecca shimmied down until her increasingly moist pussy was just above his lips. Her sinister smile, haughty demeanor and aroused state said it all. She was a sadist to her core and it was doubtful that she could orgasm without enjoying the suffering of a submissive.

"It's bed time Zack, but I'm not going to sleep until I cum at least three times. If I feel like you're not doing your absolute best..."

*WHAP*

Rebecca found the perfect angle between the end of the armbinder and his waiting ass, stinging his already wounded cheek with the tip of her harsh riding crop. Zack bit his tongue and grunted in anguish, barely preventing another wail.

"...then I will provide motivation. Goodnight SLUT. Now get to work!"

Rebecca grabbed his hair and pressed her sopping cunt to his face, immersing him in her pungent sex in an instant. Her legs slipped over his shoulders and she began feeling the way down the length of his armbinder, the thick leather and the latex of his gimp suit feeling wonderful on her legs and feet.


Zack began licking and tonguing dutifully right away, his goal now to feel the sting of Rebecca's crop as few times as possible before the cruel Domina finally drifted off to orgasm induced slumber. Her taste was very different from Sasha's; much stronger and more acrid. Zack guessed that she ate a lot of meat and dairy. He couldn't help but think that it was fitting; such a man-eater being a carnivore.

Rebecca tugged on his hair, moving his slutty lips and eager tongue exactly where she wanted them. She moved his face in small circles around her labia, his tongue bathing her flesh in wide swaths. She stopped him over her warm, fleshy hole and demanded his tongue plunge in deeply.

"Right there. Deeper! In and out... Yes! Don't stop!!!"

*WHAP*

Zack groaned into her wet, fleshy jungle, trying not to gag on her strong taste and odor. That blow hadn't been due to any lack of effort. She wanted him to hurt. Each sting got Rebecca closer to her climax.

*WHAP WHAP*

Zack redoubled his efforts, his tongue spearing into her needy sex with a burst of energy. His desire to avoid pain drove him on and yet he knew it was pointless to expect mercy. This was his life now. Trapped neck to toe in a tight, clammy latex gimp suit and leather restraints. Offering endless oral tribute to his insatiable Domina as she whipped him continuously.

As he tongued Rebecca and she wailed in pleasure, Zack suffered in thick, sticky bondage. It felt like his servitude would never end and this was only the first night.