Erotic Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!" Susan wailed at the top of her lungs as though singing.

I watched as these pulsating sprays of female cream suddenly began to gush in frothy white cascades out over Jenny's face and breasts. I swore she was going to drown her if she kept it up. I had never seen such a volume of fluid ever released from a woman's pussy before, and seeing it so completely coating and covering my wife's face and breasts was what put me over the edge as well.

I rammed into Susan with every ounce of strength I had left, felt the first powerful discharge of my spunk let loose inside her. Somewhere beneath, Jenny grabbed and removed my spurting cock from Susan's still sucking cunt mouth, I felt her lips surround the head and greedily began sucking out the next several eruptions of cum juice which I felt hit the back side of Jenny's throat with such force that I knew it wasn't possible for her to take it all.

I luxuriated in a near continuous orgasm myself however, perhaps one of the longest I had ever personally experienced. And only when every last remaining drop of cum had been vacuumed out of my dick did Jenny finally release me.

Susan had by this time moved over to where Rob had been. She was now hungrily sucking and beating his prick off at the same time.

I was done, and melted onto the floor in a pool of absolute bliss.

Jenny spun around on the bed however and grasped Rob's prick in her hand. As Susan continued knobbing his shaft, Jenny masturbated it, feeding it to Susan who continued licking and sucking that thick spongy helmeted giant of his.

"Aargggggh!" Rob began with a deep throated groan that seemed to come all the way up from somewhere inside his balls. And I'm almost positive that it did too.

Susan somehow managed to swallow the first powerful jettison of Rob's spunk, but the volume and ferocity of his discharge was simply too much for her.

Removing his prick, she began rubbing it around and about her face, and then Jenny's as well, as ribbon after ribbon of gooey sticky fuck cream began to gob up in hanging pools of dribbling nectar all over their respective faces.

Rob finally collapsed.

The Purple headed dragon had breathed its last breath and finally lay defeated.

Even so, Jenny wiped the pools of cum from Susan's face with her tongue, and then spit it out atop Rob's slowly dwindling erection. She teasingly sucked and licked him clean once again, and continued doing so until Rob couldn't stand the super-sensitivity of his prick any longer.

"Enough!" He pleaded pulling away.

I don't think any of us spoke a single solitary word after that for quite sometime. I was totally and completely drained. I knew Rob was.

Jenny lay next to Susan still lightly caressing her, and playing with the remaining rivers of sperm that covered her breasts and tummy.

"We need to get some rest and sleep soon," Susan could only half manage to state.

"Rob's new business partner, and his wife are meeting us for a cruise on his sailboat tomorrow. They're taking us out to this private little island retreat where we're going to be spending the weekend with them."

I know that disappointment was heard in the sound of my voice.

"Shit. I was hoping we'd get to have some more fun with you guys this weekend," I actually blurted out.

"Who said we wouldn't?" Susan replied.

"But..." I began slightly stuttering. And stopped as both Jenny and Susan sat there smiling.

There was that look once again.

"Oh," I said stupidly, and felt my cock twitch in eager anticipation.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12