All Comments on 'Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 03'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

Wonderful. Gets me 'charged up' - if you know what I mean. :)

I can hardly wait for the next installment of this tale!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I truly love this series and am happy it continued. I hop there will be many more

milkman1969milkman196910 months ago

I am anxiously awaiting the wedding and honeymoon. Your writing is very good!

Hmm72Hmm7210 months ago

hope chapter 4 drops tomorrow…Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story. LOVE the series, and am excited for the next chapter. Am curious how the Wicked Grandma-Witch (tm ;) is going to try and spoil the wedding. Buy the church maybe (weg)?

Don't forget to attach ESBD3 to the rest of ESBD

pcman1950pcman195010 months ago

This series will continue.... or the addictive fans of this story will storm the ramparts and wrest the rest of this story from your chest... likely leaving your heart in intact. ;D High fantasy but what a treat in the face of some the schiyt going on these days. 5 + fave.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. I can't wait for the wedding and honeymoon and for his sexy teacher to tell him that his seed found her egg and she is pregnant. I hope chapter 4 will up soon I want to read more of this story

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann10 months ago

GawdDAMN! Hurry up and release another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WHAT WEISSBIERMANN SAID!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've been reading stories for a very long time here and this is without a doubt of the best I've come across.

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story...

Powerful plot...

I luv it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

this is soo good please post more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How did Benny's become Bubba's?

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

I see a threesome living together but who knows?!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Super fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story has totally jumped the rails of reality. For me at least it would make more sense if the cheerleader girlfriend was as much a slut as her teacher mother. Then the kid could go bed to bed. Given her premarital past, and marital sexual Bliss, it makes no sense for the teacher to have become chaste after the death of her husband. With our boy hero and all the other students in the school being so sexually aware or active, it makes no sense that the hot cheerleader is a virgin. Especially she's so is so adept at handjobs and making out. I get the fantasy of a boy having a hot girlfriend and a hot mom and satisfying both of them, but this story doesn't do it for me.

kylady76kylady763 months ago

still loving it

L0vatL0vat24 days ago

Normally I would say getting married just to have sex is a terrible idea. Especially after two weeks. In fact it is almost immersion breaking to have no one but the villain raise any objections to this. But this is porn so I am sure it will turn out fine. ;)

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220410 days ago

Like most of us, we didn't come here for old European Classic Copycats. We're here for erotic fantasy and hopefully there's a lot of it! This is a good start. Please continue. Every girl has lots of friends, cousins, etc. Let's give our hero a chance to bang them all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...