All Comments on 'Eve's Awakening'

by MsAlexisofLDW

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sequel, Please?

Many loose ends to be tied up here. Thanks.

MsAlexisofLDWMsAlexisofLDWabout 12 years agoAuthor
A sequel request!

I'm glad you enjoyed it so far, but it would be helpful if you provided some follow-up questions so I know which loose ends you are referring to : ) I'll very much keep them in mind for the next time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

This is written well--it's served up to make you think, with twists in the plot. Evelyn is truly a loving wife. But it seems like we jumped into the story half way in, with side plots here and there.

MsAlexisofLDWMsAlexisofLDWabout 12 years agoAuthor
Mmmm twisty....

'Tis true, it's definitely a fast-paced adventure. My goal was really to give it a 'snapshot' moment-in-time feel. When I wrote it, I was actually concerned about it being overly lengthy, but now I definitely know that I have more breathing room.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Weird!!!!

But a fun read!! Thanks for sharing.

MsAlexisofLDWMsAlexisofLDWabout 12 years agoAuthor
Weird? Perhaps...

Hopefully that's weird in a cosmic righteous sense kind of way. ; )

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
Too weird for me.

Either that or else I failed to follow and understand it.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 12 years ago
More unexpected than weird

This story definitely did not follow the trajectory of most Lit stories. And to me, that makes both the story and the author quite fascinating. It's a pleasant thing to have to think a bit when reading. If makes me wonder just what she might come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A True Story

A few years a go I was traveling for business. sitting at the bar in the airport Hilton in Wichita Ks.

not much to do in Wichita. the place was pretty much empty, anyways I'm nursing a Beer and the female bartender and I start up a conversation my guess is she was in her mid Forty's Where taking about everything and nothing. She asked if I was married I said no divorced. her response was me too.

The reason I'm divorced is my X liked my clothes better than I did. What the hell to you say to that ! My first thought was TMI.

My point is, I think that is how most woman would react.

MsAlexisofLDWMsAlexisofLDWabout 12 years agoAuthor
Weird is Good!

I don't mind weird as long as it's that M. Night Shyamalan weird. Y'know, from the time before his career tanked? Please readers, don't hesitate to send me a direct message regarding your interpretation of the story! I can only get better with clear feedback and trust me, I won't bite ya! Otherwise I will have to change my username to "BadOnPurpose" lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Category

Shouldn't this be in fetish?

MsAlexisofLDWMsAlexisofLDWabout 12 years agoAuthor
The Fetish Question

I suppose you could place it in the fetish category, but since the focus of the story is on romance and a loving wife versus the panties in question (or is it the light BDSM touches?) I think it is in the right spot.

billybravobillybravoabout 12 years ago
Awakening Indeed!

I loved the story! It kept me glued to it wondering what the next turn of events would be. There did seem to be a few jumps in the plot and side-plots, which left things up to our imagination, but I think you explained them in the other comments as you wished it to not be overly long. The touch of fetish added some spice too. Honestly, I got caught up in the feelings of anxiety, fear, arousal, and even the empty moments of longing for the passion. And the hot tub scene...omg...ive been there! Very well-written and kept me guessing and pulled in...all along. A sequel would be much anticipated!

MsAlexisofLDWMsAlexisofLDWabout 12 years agoAuthor
Hey billy b!

Thank you for your comment. You have definitely given me some food for thought as I set upon the work for my next journey. Overall I am just proud of the fact that I turned threesome sex into a purely romantic endeavor; something that many said could not be done. Here's to progress!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Why do they always wake up and become whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous