Experimental Therapy

Story Info
Dangerous couple therapy.
750 words
3.63
11k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Usi58
Usi58
37 Followers

Rage. Pain. My butt. My back. Everything hurt. Here in the car. The pill didn't work. Sitting hurt. My wife. This bitch. She was responsible.

Experimental therapy? Bullshit! My wife should vent her anger. On me, her scapegoat. Her therapist had dressed me. Head mask. Gag. Eye mask. Black leather clothing. The upper back free. Butt also. Fixed to the punishment bench.

My wife was clueless. I was a detainee. Promised me detention relief.

"Here you have a whip and a cane. Let your anger out on this anonymous man."

She did. Inhibited. Carefully.

"Come on, no false hesitation!"

Then the call. The therapist left. All inhibitions fell. First the whip. On my back. Then the cane. On my butt. My roars muffled. From the gag. My tears drained. Into the mask.

The therapist shocked. Ended the punishment. Freed me from the gag. Removed the mask.

The confrontation. My wife froze.

"If I had known, it was you, I would have killed you! I'm healed. Thanks."

That was it. The end of my marriage. My wife was gone. The pain unbearable.

"I'm sorry."

Was that all? Really?

"Here's a painkiller."

Sometimes it does not work. No restart of the relationship. Bad luck.

I was at home. Parked next to my wife. Why did I get hard? Despite the pain?

Rage. Indignation. Me, the victim. Me, responsible for garbage, dishwasher, shopping, cooking, feet massage, income. No sex for that. Only bleating. Me, her scapegoat.

Where was she? Gone to bed? Separate bedrooms. The door locked. Furious knocking.

"Open, bitch!"

"Piss off, looser!"

More anger. My cock hard. Revenge! She would be angry. Guaranteed. The second kick successful. The door gave way.

Her scream dies away. In bed. Naked. The ceiling flies away. I get naked. Lube on the bedside table. My cock dripping now.

"I give you reason to be angry with me!"

She fights back. Seriously. Desperately. Violently. Fingernails on my back. Painful. I freak out. Slaps into her face. She screams. Cries. I force her legs apart. Recklessly. Brutally. My cock penetrates her. Her hands defeated by mine.

Endless, reckless thrusting. I'm coming. Staying hard. Perfect. Next round. Forced doggy style position. Lube again. Her ass gives way. She screams. My second orgasm.

I leave her. Into my bed. Still hard. Lying on the side is okay. Sadness. Loneliness. Satisfaction. Because of the last marital fuck. I fade away.

I wake up. She is next to me. Her hands on my cock. Still hard. She jerks me. Her lips on mine.

"Fuck me again!"

Why not? Heat. Wetness. Moans. Screams. My third orgasm. She stays. Cuddling.

I woke up alone. Was it just a dream? Sitting up hurt. No dream. Silently I stepped out of my bedroom. I tiptoed softly towards her voice. She was on the phone in the kitchen.

"Shouldn't have locked the door. Now it is broken," she laughed.

"Oh yeah. He was really angry. And ruthless. Even fucked me in the ass. The pill worked great. When I got into his bed with him later, he was still rock hard."

"Yes, then I also reached my climax. Before I was too scared. He was so angry. Finally."

"No, don't worry. He won't do anything. Now that we have a restart of our relationship."

I sneaked back into my bedroom. So was it all planned? And the therapist gave me sexual enhancers instead of painkillers? Was I too nice? Too soft?

Okay. She wanted to be treated differently? Why not. This time I left my bedroom noisily.

"Hello honey?"

"Here in the kitchen."

There she sat, drinking coffee. Dressed. I was still naked.

"Good morning," she said, looking at me lovingly.

"Good morning."

I roughly grabbed her hair, forced her head back and kissed her. She kissed me back despite of my unshaven chin. Then I looked at her.

"Until there are no more marks on my backside, you're going to be my sex slave, clear?"

She met my gaze. And nodded.

"Then get naked."

Her unbelieving look is priceless. With every falling clothing my cock gets bigger.

"Now bend over the table and spread your legs, bitch!"

Again she looks surprised. But she obeys.

"Well, I hope you didn't cause any permanent damage."

My hand slams on her ass. She screams. I penetrate her.

Why is she so wet?

Anyway, from now on I would have fun. Even if working on our relationship still lay ahead of us.

The experimental therapy was a full success.

Usi58
Usi58
37 Followers