Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

"Professor?" the woman said. "Professor... um, hello?"

His brain struggled; he didn't know what to say. He was trying to convince himself that he wasn't imagining this, but reason told him this was crazy and impossible. This was his wife? She looked beautiful, as always, but she was so different, and extremely sexy. The naughtiness in the way she was dressed was unlike anything he had seen before. She had done this all by herself, finding the courage to walk into his office all done up like this? Yes it was school break, but she took a big risk doing this and she must have been terrified of bumping into someone in the halls. It seemed unimaginable. She must have had strong motivation.

Then it hit him. He had been grading papers, and she was reading Cosmo. She read that list of most popular role-playing scenarios and had been excited by it. He thought it must be the idea of being someone else, of playing a role in a strange scene. The scenarios he thought she might try always took place in their bedroom, not out in the open like this. Could she be so turned on by the idea that she couldn't help herself? She was fantasizing. Could she be doing this for him? In the end he concluded it was a combination of excitement, desire, and living a fantasy. He could appreciate that. He could play the role. He looked at her with new appreciation.

He settled into the scenario. He hadn't taken high school drama, but he was going to give this his best shot.

"Sorry, yes. Can I help you, Ms.?" he asked.

"I'm sad that you don't remember me," she pouted. "I'm in your Wednesday social engineering class."

"I'm sorry again, so many students, occasionally a name slips my mind," Brad said. "I have a feeling that after today I won't forget your name."

"No, I'm sure you won't," she giggled. "I'm Lily. Lily Mynx."

'Of course you are,' he thought. He had never heard her giggle like that.

"Do you like the social engineering course?" he asked, trying not to look at her chest.

She took a suck from her lollipop and said, "It's so interesting."

He heard a hint of sarcasm as she dragged 'so' out a little too long. Inside he chuckled at the dig.

She offered her hand to him. He was going to shake it, but saw that she offered it palm down. She wanted him to kiss her hand. He obliged with a small smile on his lips.

"Professor," she said quickly, "I'm hoping you can help me."

"I'll certainly try Ms. Mynx. Here at the university we try to assist when we can," he said.

"Well, I'm worried. I have a 'D' in this class," she said breathily.

Did she just bat her lashes?

"A 'D' you say, hmm," he nodded. "That's not a grade we like to give out."

"Professor Taylor, I really need an 'A'. I promised someone that I'd do really well this semester," she finished.

"Promised? Someone?" he asked.

She smiled, "Uh huh."

He wanted to laugh out loud and he thought she wanted to too, but he kept his composure and managed a straight face.

"Are you asking me how you can get an 'A', Ms. Mynx?" he asked.

"Yes. If I can get an 'A' my parents will let me go to school abroad in the fall," she smiled at him. "Maybe Europe."

"Your parents? Is that so?" he asked with an interested tone. "Where would you go? Barcelona? London?"

"Tuscany," she said. "Italy has always attracted me. The culture, the men, I uh, mean the schools in Rome are amazing I hear. I'd love to learn some Italian too."

The men. Learn some Italian. He laughed inside. She was really going for this acting thing.

"Right, the culture. I've heard it is truly amazing," he said evenly. "How will you get there with a 'D' average?" he asked pointedly, raising his brows.

"Well, Professor," she started then raised a hand to twirl a few strands of hair hanging by her cheek. "I was thinking you could give me an extra credit assignment. You know, something to boost my grade."

She lowered her head ever so slightly so that she was looking up at him. The look accentuated her dark eyes. She blinked her long lashes at him and the tip of her tongue poked out to lick her lips.

She was working this scene and working it good. His excitement was growing, his pulse quickened and the front of his pants were getting tight. He had to concentrate to control himself.

"Ms. Mynx," he said in a serious tone, "you don't have much time to bring your grade up to an 'A'. We'll have two more papers, a handful of tests and the final project..." he trailed off, gesturing with his hands that there wasn't much he could do. "I simply think an 'A' is out of reach. Perhaps a 'B' is attainable, but your grades would simply have to be stellar. I'm sorry."

"Professor Taylor, there must be some way I can make this up. Maybe I could do something that would simply blow you away!" she pleaded. "Something so good that you would have to give me a good grade."

"I'm not sure, Ms. Mynx. I recommend that you take good notes, and study," he stated firmly. "Do well on the remaining coursework, perhaps you'll catch a break and be able to go to Italy anyway. Now if you'll excuse me Ms. Mynx."

He watched her. She stepped slowly around his desk, continuing to slowly twirl her hair with one finger. She dropped the lollipop into the trash bin where it made a heavy thunk. She raised a hand placing it flat on his chest and gave him a light push. He fell back in his chair and rolled back from the force.

"Ms. Mynx?" Brad asked softly.

Lily held his gaze as her hands moved to the two large buttons on the front of her long coat. She worked the top one free then let her hands slowly slide to the second. He could barely breath for anticipation. He couldn't imagine what he was about to see. The second button came free. With a smooth motion the jacket fell open and she shrugged it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

For the second time since she arrived his jaw dropped.

Chapter 4

She stood with her feet waist width apart. Around her hips hung a short gray and red plaid pleated mini-skirt that was barely long enough to cover her panties. With an effort he forced his eyes from the front of her skirt. He lowered them further to get a better look at her stockings. They were thigh-high's and he could see now they were covered with a skull pattern. They did not reach her mini skirt so a circle of smooth skin lay between skirt and stocking. Black garters were clipped to the tops and disappeared up under her skirt. His eyes moved to her chest where her breasts pushed at the fabric of the dark gray v-neck t-shirt she wore. It was slightly too short, so a strip of her belly lay exposed. The school logo was emblazoned on the front, and it was stretched out of shape from her tits pushing hard at the cloth. He smiled at the school logo; that was a nice touch.

She smiled as their eyes locked. She was beyond sexy. He appreciated her for her love and sense of adventure. This surprise was unexpected, amazing and fun. He just hoped no one walked in.

"Maybe there is some extra credit I can do?" she said hopefully in a whisper.

"Extra credit?" he asked softly. "I have no extra work set aside for this course."

She pouted. "That is too bad. I was really counting on your help. Thanks anyway Professor," she said. At that she turned slowly around and deliberately bent at the waist to pick her jacket up off the floor. Her short skirt rose up as she bent down, exposing her ass. She wore a narrow black thong that was nearly lost between her perfect ass cheeks. She stayed in this position for a moment as she fiddled with the jacket.

Her ass was gorgeous. He wanted that ass to spank, and to play with as he saw fit.

"Ms. Mynx," he whispered.

"I'm sorry Professor, did you say something? I need to go meet my friends," she said. "We have an evening of shopping to do."

"Perhaps there is something you can do," he replied. "The city has been working for some time now developing a beautification plan for the downtown area. If you could come up with your own plan for the State Street Square area I would be open to counting it towards your final grade."

She stood slowly, facing away from him. Then she looked over her shoulder at him. He kept his eyes on her ass.

"Um, you would be held to the same grading rubric as our mid-year exam," he said, glancing up to her eyes, then dropping them back down to her ass. "Grading will be based on subject knowledge, quality, and of course how imaginative you are in your design. Come up with something that dazzles and we can send it to the city council for consideration."

She said nothing. Turning she walked around him so that she was behind his chair. He didn't move as her hands settled lightly on his shoulders. Then she leaned in so close that he felt her breath on his neck. She traced the tip of her nose on his cheek in a slow sensual way. He exhaled slowly and let his eyes slide shut. She began to lightly knead his shoulders, then lightly kissed his cheek.

"Professor Taylor," she whispered, "that sounds like an awful lot of work. My social calendar is simply too busy to try and do all that. I just need the 'A'."

He looked over his shoulder at her with a mock incredulous look on his face.

She looked him in the eyes and batted her lashes at him.

He nearly laughed. This role-playing was fun!

"Ms. Mynx, I don't understand your train of thought," he asked softly. "How do you plan on earning extra credit if you are not accepting the project I offered?"

"Professor," she started. "I've seen the way you look at me during class."

"You have?" he choked back a laugh.

"Oh yea, I have," she stated matter-of-factly, nodding her head.

He was near bursting with laughter, and he strained to keep a straight face. He loved this and he could see she was too.

"Either we can come to a resolution that will, shall we say, satisfy both of us, or maybe I'll tell my mommy on you and you'll be in a whole lot of trouble with the school board."

"You wouldn't," he breathed seriously.

"You know I would," she threatened.

He sighed dramatically as he leaned back into his chair, partly for the show, partly to keep himself from laughing. His blood pumped faster as the scene played out. His cock was swollen, and it was at an uncomfortable angle in his underwear.

"Ok, Ms. Mynx," he said in a resigned tone, "I'm ready to hear you out. But I hope you have something better than a threat that will be hard to prove."

"Don't worry Prof, what I have in mind is mutually beneficial."

He noticed her take a quick glance down at the bulge in his pants.

Did she just call him 'Prof'? Oh she was having fun all right. He wondered if she had researched for this scene and found that little nugget so she could work it in to the dialog somewhere.

Chapter 5

She took a step forward and said, "Stand up."

He did as he was told, pushing himself to his feet using the arms of the chair. As he rose up in front of her, she dropped down in front of him and immediately began working at his belt.

"Ms. Mynx," he stammered, "what are you doing, my pants are on correctly!"

She looked up at him, a crooked smirk on her face. "Shush."

He looked down at her and a small smile crept onto his face.

"Professor Taylor," she said after she was done with his belt and had moved to the button on his jeans. "The other girls say you have a small mole on the underside of your cock, and I want to see it."

"The other girls!" he said startled. "There are others?" he finished in mock amazement.

The button came free and she quickly pulled his zipper down.

"Don't act as if I didn't know," she replied. "You're quite the stud around here."

"Yea, a stud," he nodded and smiled as if realizing something. "Of course there are others. Tons."

She smirked, a look of amusement on her face.

With a yank, she pulled his pants down around his knees. Her hands went up to the front of his underwear and shifted his swollen member, much to his relief. She hooked her fingers into the bands of his underwear, readying to slide them down.

"You'll be disappointed to know I don't have a mole on my penis," he said not looking down.

"Well, I don't think they would all lie. So shut it and don't move," she stated.

He smiled, doing as instructed.

His cock sprung free as she tugged his underwear down. It bounced a few times in front of her face.

"Professor," she started, "the others seem to have gotten the other details right."

"What details are those?" he asked.

She didn't respond to him.

"Now let's measure it. I need to see how you compare to my other boyfriends."

With that she leaned forward and took as much of him in her mouth as she could, sucking in several inches in one deft motion. She grasped the part that wouldn't fit in her mouth with one hand.

Brad was surprised at the suddenness and moaned appreciatively.

Just as quick she pulled her mouth off of him and licked her lips.

"Yup, about seven inches with an upward curve, a bit thicker towards the base, and a nice firmness," she said matter-of-factly.

"Who are you?" he asked. "Olivander?"

She smiled, then angled his cock towards her mouth and began to lick the tip.

Brad's eyes drifted shut.

She worked the head of his cock with her mouth, alternating between licking at the very tip, and sucking hard at the entire head. The hand that held his shaft changed between squeezing to giving it short jerks.

He moaned softly as he watched her stroke his shaft. He noticed she wore black nail polish. He almost laughed out loud. She knew he had a thing for the Goth girl look, and this outfit was a mix of schoolgirl and Goth-girl, two of his favorite fantasies.

"Ms. Mynx," he said softly, "is this where it gets mutually beneficial?"

His prick made a popping noise as she pulled it from her mouth.

"Professor Taylor," she replied, "This is only the beginning of beneficial."

With that she gave a long slow lick from the base up to his tip.

"You do have a little mole," she smiled looking at the underside of his shaft. "It's cute."

He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Ok, your turn. Stand up," he said. He kicked off his shoes, pants and underwear.

He offered his hand and helped her to her feet. Backing her up to the desk he slid his hands down to her waist and lifted her onto the edge. She parted her legs to let him move in against her. Pressing his lips against hers he pushed the tip of his tongue into her mouth. She responded by flicking hers against his. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him close then she hooked her heels behind his thighs, trapping him in. Sliding an arm around her back he crushed her to him, his other hand getting tangled in her hair.

They kissed, enjoying the closeness, the heat, and the passion. He moved his hands down, slipping his fingers into the band of her miniskirt so he could feel her ass. She moaned into his mouth as he kneaded her cheeks with both hands.

"Prof, we need to get this shirt off of you," she said pulling at his t-shirt. Raising his arms they managed to pull it off.

"I'm showing you mine now you show me yours," he smiled. "Let's see how your tits stack up to the other ladies in class." He thought he might pay for that comment at some point, but it was worth it.

She cocked an eyebrow, but said nothing as she shimmied her shoulders, slowly getting the tight shirt to slide over her head. Reaching behind her he unhooked her bra and she shrugged it off, tossing it to the ground.

He looked at her breasts for a moment appraisingly. "Those are excellent tits, Ms. Mynx! I'll award you 5 bonus points." She rolled her eyes.

He pulled her to him. The heat of skin on skin fueled his desire. The firm flesh of her nipples on his chest sent a thrill though him. His cock was throbbing knowing the only thing between it and paradise was her panties.

They kissed and groped each other for what felt like hours but may have only been a few moments. He began to feel short of breath, but did not want stop. Lily came to the rescue by putting a hand on his chest and pushing him back.

She draped her arms languidly back over her head as she lay back on the desk. "Professor, do you know how to take care of a pussy? None of my boyfriends do it the way I want. It's so hard to find skilled help."

"Of course I do Ms. Mynx, I get lots of practice here on campus after all."

Her legs were to either side of him, bent at the knee. He looked at her, now naked from the waist up, and marveled at how fantastic she looked. Her breasts were nicely rounded, not too big and still firm. Her skin had few blemishes, more like a scatter of freckles really, and it made her look 10 years younger than she was. If you asked someone if they thought she had two kids, they would have said no way. Her fitness friends and her charity runs kept her motivated and active, and he was the recipient of her hard work. He knew he was a lucky bastard.

Her strength and will power gave him the boost he needed to take care of himself. At forty, his mental kid still frequently broke free, helping to keep their relationship healthy and fun. She also had a playful streak. These traits formed a strong bond between them, keeping them feeling young and alive. They could make love every night, but kids had a way of sneaking between them, and their frisky endeavors.

He pressed his erection against her pussy through her panties. He could feel the dampness and a delicious heat emanating from her like embers smoldering. He placed his hands on her thighs, feeling the smooth strong muscles in her legs. Her pleated schoolgirl skirt was draped across the front of her, covering her black thong. He moved his hands up to her smooth stomach, and then slid further to her breasts. Leaning over her, his hands cupped her tits. He held one in each hand, finding the nipples with his forefinger and thumb, rolling the firm flesh gently at first, then squeezing them harder. Her eyes closed, and she cooed softly as he pinched the sensitive flesh.

After a few moments of this her eyes opened and she looked at him.

"Professor Taylor, all of my boyfriends know better than to dally too long," she said casually. "I'll give you a break this time since we are, shall we say, working through an arrangement."

She had just reprimanded him!

"Oh, why thank you Ms. Mynx!" His tone was perhaps a little too appreciative. She narrowed her eyes slightly as he spoke. "I will try and do better."

With that he straightened and flipped the front of her pleated skirt up onto her stomach revealing her thong. He slid his hand in and began to gently rub her clit with his thumb, all the while leaning over her to kiss her chest. She was hot and wet, and he knew she was ready for anything.

"That's good Prof, but you'll have to do better than that," she said a little breathily.

"Don't worry Ms. Mynx. I'm a professional."

She stretched her back, arching it off the table showing off her slim waist. Her movements were near cat-like as she squirmed. He still rubbed her clit, circling it, spreading her slickness all around it. Her legs moved as if restless, and her breathing came faster and deeper.

Then suddenly he stopped, smiled, and looked at her.

She moaned in disappointment, giving him a reproachful look. "Tease."

He slipped his fingers into either side of her thong and slid it slowly down her smooth legs. He watched her tuft of pubic hair as it came into view and felt his face flush. She had trimmed and shaped it nicely. He nodded appreciatively as he tossed her thong to the floor, and then knelt down between her legs.

Placing his hands on her thighs, he spread them a little and then ran his tongue slowly up the inside of one. Eyes closed she sucked lightly at one of her fingertips as a small smile played at the corner of her mouth. His tongue stopped short of her pussy as he moved to the other thigh and kissed her there. She looked down at him, rewarded him with a stern look, but did not say anything.