Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore a black dinner dress that sparkled in the light. Her hair was done up, and she wore red lipstick. He had no idea how she had managed to make herself look perfect in such a short amount of time. Where could she have cleaned up? He shook his head in wonder.

She smiled at him. "Thank you. You look like you've been busy," she said. "Did you have a rough time working this afternoon?" She emphasized 'working'.

"Yes," he said, "it can be very strenuous being a college professor at times."

"Oh, poor baby. Do I need to take care of you this evening?" she asked demurely. "Maybe I can help you relax later." She reached out and curled an arm around his waist.

"Really?" Brad said, eyebrows rising. "Yes, that sounds fantastic! Let's have a romantic dinner first though, ok?"

"Romance?" she asked. "I don't think we'll have time for romance tonight."

He laughed and looked her in the eyes. "It's all sex with you!"

"A woman has needs," she stated. "Those needs must be satisfied."

"Hey, I'm not complaining," he replied. "I'm always available to help a beautiful woman. And by that I mean you, of course."

"Just me?"

"Just you."

They heard a voice over the din, "Brad! Table for 2 is ready."

End Part 1 - to be continued?