Extra Tra-sexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

As time passed, so did the intensity with which we touched, or how we touched one another. She asked me specifics on what strokes I liked best, how I felt when I pleasured myself, what was it that I did, and how I did it. As dark as it was, she asked me to show her. I began playing with myself for her, pleasing myself as I so often did whenever I was alone, her hand still resting atop mine, so lightly that I didn't even know for sure if it was still there. Darla followed me with her own hand, felt me, as I touched myself, the way I caressed and played with my balls, palmed my shaft, or finger cupped the knob of my cock to squeeze and pleasure it, producing lubrications with which I could continue my pleasuring.

Darla took over at some point. I felt her hand begin to seriously explore me. Eerily, it was as though I were doing it myself. Her touch was near perfect as to what I did, or had ever done. She perfected the sensations, teased me and aroused me to a point where I had to do something or I would all too soon climax.

Once again I rolled her beneath me. I re-explored her breasts, that lingering thought of how differently they seemed to feel to me in my hands and lips as to what I had seen earlier in the day. But I kissed and suckled them again with renewed vigor and lustful desire for them, enjoying each one, paying tribute with equal kisses and tastings of her sweet delicious nipple flesh.

I slowly moved down her body, trailing kisses and flicks of my tongue against her exposed bare skin as I moved downwards towards my ultimate goal. I paused at her naval, tongue-fucking it, licking it and kissing it as well. I moved lower still...pausing. The differences about her still there, subtle but enough to give me pause. There was now a slight almost insignificant 'paunch' to her that I had not noticed before, or had I? It mattered not...I was too aroused to wonder much more or care now. I could smell her heated aroma, the sweet musky smell of her pussy, the perfumed liquid that I already knew I would find waiting for me between her legs.

And I arrived between them shortly thereafter. Darla spread her legs, bent at the knee; she somehow knew I loved this particular position. Loved a woman who was comfortable enough with her self to open herself in a widely displayed pose such as this. I wished only then that it were noon once again so that I could more clearly see the exquisite detail of the folds of her pussy lips. But I felt them with my tongue; saw them in my mind at least as I licked up and down her wet deliciously tasting slit. I felt her clitoris, exposed it with my fingers and felt the smooth tiny tip of it with both finger as well as tongue. I flicked at it, my tongue darting out in short rapid thrusts that just barely touched her, then I attacked it fully, hard pressed tongue thrusts, flicking at it fiercely and with as much pressure as I could bare upon it. I backed off, repeating the slow build up, the softer, lighter, almost feathery touches of my tongue upon her small female penis once again.

"You are enjoying my pussy, as I am enjoying what you are doing to it. You like how my pussy is, how it feels, smells and tastes. I can tell by the way you kiss and lick me that it pleases you and arouses you."

"Oh yes Darla. You have the most beautiful cunt I have ever tasted or kissed before. I just wish I could see it better, see you better," I said.

She was silent for a moment saying nothing.

"Make love to me now," she simply, abruptly. "I need to feel you inside me. I want to share myself with you."

I slowly moved back up towards her. I could not pass her breasts by without kissing and sucking each one of them again, and did so. Only then did I find my cock resting at the opening of her femininity, I kissed her once again. Our tongues teased and played with one another, fencing, parrying in an erotic match of thrusts and lunges, each one emulating the sensations that soon my cock and her pussy would be experiencing on a far grander scale.

As though of it's own accord, my cock slipped into her as easily as though it had known before hand where it needed to be, where it had to be. I felt the hot wetness of her pussy engulf me, surrounding my thick meaty shaft in a bath of pure pearly feeling lubrication that sucked and caressed me in such splendor that I fought desperately to maintain my composure, but more importantly, my control.

I have fucked; have 'dicked' many women in my lifetime. It is not a boast, neither is it meant to measure my prowess, or stroke my ego. For I have been lucky, simply because I have been fortunate enough, caring enough, and patient enough to wait. But in all this time, I have never felt, never before experienced the pure sensual pleasure that I was enjoying with Darla. Her pussy was beyond words, beyond my ability to fully comprehend. She sucked my cock as I slid into her, grasped it as I tried to withdraw, milking it with the muscles of her cunt as I stroked in and out as slowly as it was physically possible for me to do.

Darla also clenched my ass, sometimes holding my head or my neck. She bit me, scratched me, and pushed me into her, sometimes forcing me to hold myself still when fully penetrated. We would lay there unmoving, my cock twitching and throbbing deep inside her. She could feel me doing this, as I could feel her cunt surrounding me, sucking at me in the mysteriously wonderful way that she did.

She soon rolled me over however, now she was once again sitting astride me. We had not disengaged at all as we'd managed this maneuver either. My cock was still nicely nestled deep within the silky soft confines of her pleasure center. I reached up, her dangling breasts above me, finding easily her erect hardened nipples. As I tapped them with my fingers, as I rolled them with my thumbs, using the lubrications that I stole from between us, from her pussy as it leaked its juices down my shaft, I took her essence, applying it to her breasts. I took more of her, applied it to her clitoris as well, exposing it with my hand as she continued to move against me, side to side, up and down, rotating her pelvis, grinding against me. Continuously she changed the stroke, the depth of my penetration. Darla held just the tip, the very tip of my cock inside her, and her pussy lips kissed it, sucked it in that way. I had never before experienced this, never knew a woman with as much control to be able to do this to begin with. Darla mouthed me...her cunt mouthed me and sucked, literally tightened around my prick and refused to release me or allow me to penetrate her beyond what she allowed me to experience. And I loved it, loved how she fucked me, how she made love to me, with me. And I with her.

Making love with Darla was like having an out of body experience. I don't know how long we moved against one another, for me, time stood still. I could see us, the imagery in my mind as though standing off to one side, looking down. The way she moved above me, the way I moved beneath her. I could see it as though I was standing off to one side looking down at the two of us as we meshed together in the orgasmic dance of lust and pleasure.

Usually, my orgasm as I neared it, gave wonderful little signs of the build up and anticipated expected release. That didn't happen. One moment I was simply enjoying the wonderful sensations that my cock was experiencing inside Darla's pussy. In the next, I felt an explosion of such incredible magnitude and duration that I was not only caught unaware, unprepared for it, but I was likewise unable to comprehend how or when it had even begun. I was simply washed away in a pure full-bodied climax that shook me from head to toe, suddenly, intensely without warning. I felt torrents of my juice pummeling the inside of Darla's cunt, felt the head of my penis expanding and contracting in waves of pure unadulterated pleasure which to me was simply incomprehensible. I had known orgasms, good ones, hard ones, near relaxing soft ones of simple stress relieving pleasure. But I had never before experienced any the way I was feeling this one to be now.

Somewhere in the night I heard someone screaming. The voice seemingly a great distance away, almost to the point of distraction as I bathed the ecstasy of this moment. I listened realizing only then that it was me, I was screaming in a deep guttural wail of such pleasure that it shocked me, surprised me, and in a weird way even frightened me a little. But I was so overwhelmed by it, by the intensity of the experience that I felt paralyzed in a way, and in a way I was.

As all the pieces and parts of my body reconnected to one another, I gradually made my way back mentally and emotionally to the sleeping bag where I now lay alone. Darla was curled up on her side against me, comforting me, soothing me. If she had cum, I didn't know it. I certainly couldn't remember her doing so, but then again, it was as if she wasn't even there in a way. I briefly remembered the vast images of so many women at the apex of my climax. All with whom I had been with, all the women I had ever known intimately. I had fucked each one of them simultaneously in my mind; I had spread my orgasm amongst them, but not in such a way as to diminish it, but to compound it in an infinite variety of ways that encompassed me, surrounded me, and absorbed my entire being.

Only when I once again began to feel somewhat human, I reached out towards her, wanting to touch her to assure myself in someway that she as real, that she was still there laying beside me and not simply some figment of my imagination. She stirred slightly at my touch, rising up so that once again the dark silhouette of her form, her shape presented itself to me.

"Are you ok?" She inquired honestly concerned. The tone of her voice curious and questioning.

"Oh my god!" Was how I first answered. "I have never before in my entire life..."

She placed the tip of her finger against my lips to quiet me. My breathing still harsh and raspy as though I had been running as hard as I could for hours on end. Faint streaks of new light barely touched the horizon, hours had passed, incredibly so. And once again I was amazed at my own stamina, at my ability to ride the crest of climax for so long without succumbing to it, but I knew I had not been in control of it anyway. At some point, I had passed this control, this involuntary ability of my body on to Darla. She had drawn it out over such a long period of time; she had been the one to manipulate the sensations, the feelings, and finally the orgasm I had been so totally overpowered by.

"Will you do something for me without question?" She asked me after I had finally calmed sufficiently down to understand her and comprehend more clearly my surroundings and what had just taken place. I would have promised her anything she asked at that point and she knew it.

"Yes," My simple one worded response was about all I could manage, and was all she needed to hear.

Taking my hand, she motioned to me in that simple gesture to come to her. As she once again lay on her back, and as I moved back up to lie atop her, I saw her a bit more distinctly as the sun finally began to rise behind us.

Though she was Darla, in subtle ways there were differences about her. She seemed older in some respects, younger even in others. I was filled with a little awe, a measure of trepidation and confusion. Darla must have sensed my emotional concerns, my growing fears and inability to comprehend or understand what it was that I was suddenly faced with.

"Trust me. Come to me and I will show you."

Once again I was inside her, fully erect, surprisingly so as I had not felt the arousal begin, had not been aware of the change from my moments ago flaccid state to the one in which I knew myself to be as rock hard erect as I had ever been.

I felt her arms surrounding me, her legs criss-crossing about my back. I felt the natural pressure of her breasts against me as well, but her entire body seemed to somehow meld with mine as inch by inch we came together joining in places that seemed to surrealistic to put words or definition to. Once again images came to me, flooding my mind and soul. But they were faceless without meaning and seemed more like manifestations of lights and colors, sensations and indescribable feelings of pleasure and joy...and heightened sensitivity.

Only now, long afterwards can I even begin to explain what it was or even who it was that I had become. My entire body became my cock. Darla was a vessel of pleasure that transcended everything I had ever experienced. Her entire being, her body against mine, absorbed me, drew me into her. I the cock, plunging deep within her depths. She, the pussy, caressing me, clasping me to her, holding me there. We...joined, becoming one another, were one another in a different time and place.

The word orgasm paled in comparison to the reality of what she shared with me, allowed me to discover with her. The raw awesome power was encompassing, with words failing utterly to even begin to describe it. What I experienced with her was more like a cosmic eruption. I was for the briefest of moments, apart of the universe. I was my very own star; my own brilliant burst of energy and matter, a thousand fragmented pieces of energy, each one a pleasure center of such unbelievable magnitude, that Darla could only allow me the briefest of moments to share it with her. Any more than that, and my heart would have stopped functioning, my nerve endings would have burned themselves out, every electrical pulsating neutron in my system would have collapsed like a dark star, a black hole imploding within itself.

Darla had shared with me, had given to me the knowledge of what was for her, her orgasm, her pleasure. I had, as was the only way that I could, climaxed in a flood of juices inside her. But I remembered not that sensation, for it was lost in the overall rapture of what had occurred. My cream oozed in liquefied frothy pools of my spending inside her, that portion of her which was or had been her pussy. But none of this mattered even, it was nothing more than the natural residue, the indication of the bodies natural function to release and expel the pleasure through the one and only means of any outlet that it had to do so.

It was early morning now. And Darla was Darla. At least she was as I remembered seeing her the previous day. I thought then as I looked over at her sleeping, that my mind had no doubt played tricks on me. Her breasts though full and wonderfully beautiful did not have the same shape or contour that I remembered stroking, kissing and touching the night before. Her tummy, Rock hard solid, muscles clearly defined, honed to perfection as though she'd been working out or weight-lifting all of her life, did not have the subtle paunch that I'd have sworn I had felt and kissed last night either. And there were other things I remembered, but none of which could be easily explained away in the darkness, nor grasped now in the sunlight of the new day. Darla woke then, looking up at me.

"You do understand now?" She questioned.

Though I was no longer afraid, I was awestruck, and could only shake my head yes as I answered her. Words coming to me very slowly as comprehension finally sank in, a thousand questions now filling my mind with the urgency to derive and have answers to.

"The star you pointed out to me last night. It's where you really come from, where you live!" I stated with the barest grasp of understanding.

"Not quite. It is where my family live yes, or 'my kind' as you call them." Darla explained to me then the concept of 'family' how it differed from my own rationalization. When she referred to family, she spoke in the concept of everyone of her kind being a gigantic family of sorts, with millions of brothers and sisters all uniquely connected together. She also told me how that she was amongst the first of her kind to have actually been borne and raised here on earth. She worked, played, learned and grew as any normal human child might have done. She did travel yes, as part of her learning and training throughout the universe, having gone home to visit her 'family' from time to time.

But even this I had trouble grasping. So Darla began to explain it to me from the beginning and all over again.

She told me how she had been borne of normal earthly human parents. Implanted within the womb with the realization of who and what she was. She grew with this awareness; knowing exactly how to react, how to behave, and how to develop both physically as well as mentally as any normal human child would grow up. But all the while, knowing that hers was a mission to intermingle, and slowly inbreed the natural order of the universe into the human species. She was one amongst thousands now who were part human, part alien, all of which who had grown, or were growing, working within the framework of earth's society in every conceivable way possible.

She also told me of time travel, how she could leave this world, traveling to others, and other cultures places within the Universe to complete her own studies, her own requirements to learn and develop within the Alien side of her genetic makeup. How she could travel back in time to nearly the same instant in which she'd left so that to all of those around her, her earthen family, she had of course never left at all. Darla went on to explain, that she could if it was necessary for her to do so, come back at the point where she had seen me in the pond, and leave, thus all memory of our being together erased as though it had never actually happened. And that in some instances, this had in fact occurred when situations demanded or required it. But this too had its limitations. Sometimes the travel within and around time was even too complicated to attempt unless it could be done so safely and without restructuring of all that was past, or had been done in the past. Sometimes changing one simple little thing could unravel all that she and her kind had already accomplished, so the risk in these instances was too great to try and tamper with very often.

Roswell could have been covered up entirely. But the initial contact, and benefits which had secretly come about because of it had been advantageous to her 'family' to her race as well. So there was much that stayed just as it occurred, for whatever reasons.

"So are you a woman then?" I wondered. "Are there sexes of difference in your species like we have in ours?"

"I am neither, and both. We can be, or take any shape we need to in order to exist and survive. I grew up as a woman simply because my earthly mother and father wanted a daughter. But I can come and go as either a man or a woman, or a compilation of many."

I understood then the images, which I had seen in my mind. Darla had touched the recesses of my most intimate thoughts, had drawn from them the sights, sounds, mental images and emotions, and had thus created for me a myriad of those women, incorporating them all into herself. So I had not only made love to and with Darla, but to every woman I had ever known or met as well.

"I must be going now," she announced suddenly. "I have already stayed longer that I should have. I will have to tamper with time a little as it is so as not to disrupt where it is that I should be."

"Then I will not remember you," I stated worriedly.

"No...you will remember. But it will seem as though in another time from now, but not today no."

Even this I could not follow clearly.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Not as Darla. I cannot do that. But I will come; I will see you again. Perhaps as another with whom you once knew, perhaps as someone else who you will one day meet. So I will come, I will see you again someday. But I cannot promise you that you will ever know that I did."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers