Extra Tra-sexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,490 Followers

She kissed me then. And even her kiss opened the heavens for me briefly. She walked a short distance away, her image, her form shimmering in the early morning sunlight. The pink coloration of her flesh slowly changing as did her overall form. She stood a short distance away, skin, now grayish in color, her eyes, extremely large, dark coal black, looking a little remorseful, a little sad as she turned. Her mouth, as small as it was, seemed to pucker in a kiss of farewell, She turned, shimmering once again until sparkles of light and effervescence claimed her and dissolved her almost magically.

The small glowing ball of bright white near blinding light rose up into the heavens and sped away, carrying with it the woman, the person, the being that I had so wonderfully and so erotically encountered that past night.

I often lay awake now at night, staring at the stars in the sky. In particular one very special, one very distant star.

And I am requesting it to be named Darla. And hoping that someone doesn't already have it named after them.

In the meantime, I watch and I wait for Darla to find me again. And I smile knowing now, We have never really been alone. Certainly not in the way we've thought it anyway. And there are now thousands of Darla's amongst us, waiting to share with all of us the pure joy and perfection that comes from peaceful cohabitation and understanding.

And not to mention mind-blowing orgasms.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,490 Followers