All Comments on 'Fading Stars Ch. 02'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 6 years agoAuthor
@qMelanPonca

Thank you. Kind words like these are an extra incentive to keep writing. Chapter 3 is coming along nicely and I have enough plot (and ideas for otherworldly copulation) for a couple more.

If I may ask, who's your favourite character so far?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is some good shit.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Fabulous!

I don't know how the first two chapters snuck by me, but I am sooooo glad I started reading the third. I realized immediately the extraordinarily high quality of your writing & the intriguing inventiveness of your imagination. Naturally, I went back to the first chapter. Awesome, I love this, especially the extended length of the submissions. I never bother with the one page strokers, just not worth my time.

The variety of the inhabitants of your universe is exciting. Too often aliens are treated as humans of a different color, ignoring the fact that as aliens, their behaviors and motivations would not, or at least, should not be identical to our own.

As to my favorite character so far, Deeva, of course. Finally, a character who recognizes that it is asinine to antagonize your captor when they control whether you live or die. Very refreshing! I was sorry to see Thexus struggling so mindlessly, but I'm glad you provided his motivation here as he reacted to his claustrophobia.

My true favorite is really Tabby, but please change her speech, or better yet, add to her way of speaking. If she speaks exactly the same as everyone else except for an occasional meow then they seem random and become grating. A few mews and some hisses, maybe a rrrrow, sometimes in the midst of her dialogue would be better than only tacking on a meow here and there as an afterthought. I love how playful she is and eagerly anticipate more play time for her.

I also appreciate that you are including males being taken, too. We get a lot of girl-on-girl action (not a personal favorite of mine) on this site, without the corresponding male-on-male as balance. I'm totally hetero, myself, yet realize not everyone is, particularly in your universe. I enjoy the exploring of true diversity rather than being locked into only one way of sharing pleasures.

Hope you'll forgive my extended comment. Can't wait to read more. I don't know if you use a beta reader already, but if you're interested, I proof for several authors on Lit.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago

Loved it ! When do we get more ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES