All Comments on 'Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son'

by BetaDickSlave

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jrichard1953jrichard1953almost 2 years ago

Great start. Interested to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful keep going! Hopefully his “friends” can join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I may make a suggestion? While hot, this entry feels a little bit like a chat log that's being used as a story. There's nothing wrong with that, but I recommend either editing and proofreading it to make it flow more like a story e.g. there are a few inner monologue entries that seem more like chat emotes or chat injections than a natural part of the prose. Or, conversely, allow it to be obvious that it's a roleplay between two people. For me at least, the ambiguity is a little jarring and took me out of the story.

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlavealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments and the feedback, much appreciated :))

Stay tuned as his friends will be roped into some high-jinks debauchery in later episodes!

GimperGimperalmost 2 years ago

Great start i hope she locks him into a rubber gimp suit. It would be so humiliating to be seen in by his friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quick, a new chanter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A new chanter quick :)

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlavealmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous 1 - Thanks for the suggestion, I totally get what you are saying. After the story was published I read it back and noticed a few spots where it jarred and knocked the flow of the story.... I am trying to write the story in present tense, and with a mix of first and third person POV, using a mixture of outward conversational POV and inward internal dialogue, so that you get a feel for what the characters are seeing and feeling vs what's actually going on. I will work on making the next chapters smoother in their transitions from 1st - 3rd POV, and I will make the first person narratives longer and more conversational, so that hopefully you feel like you are being pulled into the action.

@gimper... I like your style, I was actually heading down this route, in later chapters, albeit nylon encasement, I hope that floats your boat lol!

@Anonymous 2 & 3, currently working on new chapters, hopefully be ready in 1-2 weeks :))

All feedback and suggestions are welcome, so If you have anymore feel free to put them up ;)

GimperGimperalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for replying. Being kept in her nylon prison would be so wicked cant wait.

GigglingskullGigglingskullover 1 year ago

This needs a sequel. It is amazing

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year agoAuthor

@Gimper, thanks for the reply too, and feedback, I will make sure son is imprisoned in nylon in future episodes :))

@Gigglingskull, many thanks, glad you like it, I have just uploaded another part to this story, so keep an eye out :))

GimperGimperover 1 year ago

Your new part is not up yet are you sure you uploaded it to the sight?

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year agoAuthor

@tsuyulen, glad you enjoyed the story lol :))

@Gimper, apologies for the delay and thanks for the interest... I uploaded the second part about six days ago but I kept noticing stuff, so I had to edit and tweak the story until 2 days ago, currently it's pending. hopefully it won't be much longer, so keep an eye out ;)

GimperGimperover 1 year ago

Sorry i mean site

stiffie69stiffie6910 months ago

Wolf! I love this story so far. Any thoughts to forced fem or sisification??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBetaDickSlave@BetaDickSlave
Run of the mill guy who loves reading and writing futa on male fetish fiction and erotic literature.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES