All Comments on 'Family Gathering'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well written

...but tried too hard on this one, sorry

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
Erotic

Very long but also very erotic, i loved it.

melbclaymanmelbclaymanover 15 years ago
Brilliant

I really enjoyed this story. Like watching a great horror movie, where you know the formula a bit as you buy your ticket and sit down, this story worked really well. Combination were explored without really being forced, although some male-male masturbation might have been appropriate when Aunt Jackie had her party with her sister and nieces...

Thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...looking forward to next summer!

I enjoyed reading very much, the story in it's whole and it's characters still remain in my mind also after leaving the PC and doing other stuff. It only lacked of some more details and reflexions on the actions that occur, so it's raunchy and wicked but without meaning to believe it for real. Although a continuation would be fun, maybe with the newly weds, a slow start and a introductory course into family fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TO Long

While I enjoyed reading this ,I was glad it finally came to an end.On the other side of this ,,I dont Write any type of story so whom am I to judge your work.Except for the length it is a very good submission. T4S!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sounds Familiar

This sounds like my own family. Maybe I will write about it someday and post it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I was surprised at how few comments were on this story, because I thought despite any nuances pointed out by others, it was one of the best stories I have read here. The one thing I will add in particular already mentioned, was when all the girls where on the floor, the guys should have gotten so horny they did masturbate each other at least some.

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
nice little family sex tale!!

i really enjoyed this story,,,thanks so much!! it was a decent length, enough to have some background layed, which always makes for a more enjoyable read.,,i will keep it in my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Group gropes like this just get too wordy and complex.

It stops being a sexy read when keeping track of the details of who's doing which act with which other relative and so on just takes too much damn effort. Also, the abuse of apostrophes and plain bad proofreading goofs made this too hard to read:

-after seeing Jack and I's / Jack and my ( I's has no correct usage. )

-joining my brother and sister's / sisters

-a pension for playing games / penchant

Hook up with a better editor or just drop the "college' words you can't spell properly like penchant or to. (Too means excessively like in too fancy ). You don't paddle back "too" shore.

Note that I only comment on submissions where the writer shows off "a pension fer useing dat sufistikated verkabulerry of theres" to the point where it interrupts the storytelling.

Keep it simpler. It's more erotic in words and in the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
On Page 2

"We were all looking at Doreen expectantly." Who the fuck is Doreen??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

nice story but too many people to keep track of and then names change suddenly????

but at least they kept it in the family.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Add descriptions of the characters like hair color, breast size, height whether they have a bush or have shaved. Otherwise i thought it was perfect,

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

Great Story and so well told. I love how they made this a special place. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Could stand some proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!!

Good story. Well written and very erotic.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
AGAIN I'M LEFT IN AWE

FUCK ME TO TEARS! I ALMOST QUIT THIS STORY. SURE GLAD I DIDN'T. AGAIN MANY FEATHERS, ALTHOUGH YOUR INACTIVE. YOUR STILL THE BEST! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR A STORY THAT BLEW ME AWAY! IN THE STORIES, TO ME, IT ISN'T JUST THE HOT EROTIC STORY, IT IS WHAT AND HOW YOU PUT IT ALL TOGETHER TO BRING IT ALL TOGETHER FOR US. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
wow

fantastic story. i know you haven't written in a while, but a sequel to this story would be terrific. beautiful, sexy, very erotic. loved the family, loved your writing. please think about writing more - you're really truly gifted at it!!!

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Including the Aunt made me skip the last 2 pages. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous