All Comments on 'Family Paradise Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Nice installment

I was hoping that Brad could've helped mum with her uneven breast problem with a little more detail. David seems like selfish prick anyway.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A great story. It truely is Fantasy Island

I hope that Chris collects on what Brad owes her. Those two seem to me to make the best couple along with Stacy. It would be great to see the three of them have a special relationship, one that last long after they leave the island.

Thanks for the great read.

family_incestfamily_incestabout 13 years ago
OMG Great Story!!!

I have read many of Many Feathers stories. Each one gets better and better. He needs to be awarded for his efforts. Many Feathers writings are so vivid and the characters are extremely deep. His stories always move so seamlessly from one scene to another. Every time I finish a chapter I only want more. Keep writing Many Feathers and don’t ever stop. You inspire me in my own writings. Thank you.

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
hhhmmmm, the eroticism of this incest tale

just slowly builds and grows and grows,,,,very sensual, love it, just love it!!

mthomas63mthomas63about 12 years ago
Loving It

I've just started reading these stories. There's so much/many! I'll be reading them for a long, time. I gotta tell you, though, I have to take a break now and again, to 'relieve' myself.

There's going to be a lot of relief coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VICE IS NICE BUT INCEST IS BEST

of course they are all not one family as there were children from previous marriages so that make them half sister or brother and not related in any way...so they can fuck get married and produce kids....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hot &Loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
admittedly

Most Erotic. Seems to be some real relationships being formed here. And some just very casual. You, however, Many Feathers, have some tendancies that are distracting. Admittedly, and Needless to say, seem to be much favoured in your writing. This I've noticed in Ch.1 and Ch.2 both. Admittedly, they both are terms that you seem to be using appropriately. Needless to say, however, you use them a bit too often. Which isn't appropriate. Admittedly, though, I am looking foreward to Ch.3. Needless to say, however, I am hoping that you have gotten over the urge to Admittedly use Needless to say.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
really terrific

5 stars. very erotic, and a great story. love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous