Family Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers

"With the exception of Colleen," dad interjected. "More than once, she's hinted at that very possibility," he stated again.

"Well...with her maybe yes. But I'm not too fond of George, her husband, and you know damn well Bradley, one wouldn't come without the other."

"Literally speaking," he said causing everyone to laugh.

"Yes well, aside from Colleen..." mom said furrowing her eyebrows at dad, "aside from the little I did do when I was younger, I've never actually experienced being with another woman...no."

"So...you're saying you would then? Given the opportunity?" Jessica now asked furthering the interest in the question Stacy had posed.

Mom looked at her then. "Why? You offering?" Mom asked her back, just as pointedly now waiting on her response, almost longingly by the look in her eyes.

Jessica looked at Stacy. Stacy looked at Chris, Chris then looked at the two of them, and back at mom again.

"We are...if you're interested in finding out what that's like," Chris finished full circle here.

"Holy fucking shit!" David said, who had oddly enough been the most quiet and reserved all evening. Taking everything in of course, speaking rarely and only occasionally, certainly not boldly or vocally up until now. He happened to be standing at the moment too, having gone back over to the buffet table to load up his plate again, standing there dishing up, listening in, having heard this unexpected discussion taking place, and then blurting out the way that he had.

"Speaking of sausages," mom stated. We all sat looking towards David, each passing second now that we did, his wrap stretched in a certain specific place, causing him a great deal of discomfort by the looks of it. So much so, he actually put his plate down, looking at us, and then at himself again.

"Fuck this," he said, suddenly undoing the knot on the side, removing it. In seconds, his magnificent cock sprang free, sticking proud and straight out from his groin. I was actually smiling just a little. Chris had been right. He was a soft to hard kind of guy, where I was indeed a little too big one. Though his prick was indeed hard and stiff, it wasn't much bigger than mine was, once I too was hard. It had actually looked a lot bigger than it really was, maybe due to the light and shadows the way I had seen it. Regardless of that however, David had more or less just paved the way here for everyone else to begin doing the same.

"Here we go!" Dad said...emulating a recent commercial, which caused everyone at that point to burst out laughing.

**

Taking the time to digest our food a little, dad poured everyone another round of those stiff drinks, though at least by now, having food in my stomach would help. As dad walked over handing mom one, she surprised everyone, reaching up, undoing the makeshift belt on dad's wrap, pulling it away. Revealing when she did, his semi-rigid cock, which was the first time I had actually sat there looking at it. But then she surprised everyone even more, including dad as she playfully stroked it, coaxing it into hardness.

"Better...much, much better honey," she told him. "See girls? Like I said earlier, daddy has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. And now you see why he manages to keep a smile on this old girls face."

"You're not old mother," I commented seeing her smile at the compliment. "Damn sexy in fact," I added to that, seeing her smile even more now.

Admittedly, dad had a nice looking dick, not quite as big as David's was perhaps, and maybe even mine...but it was certainly thick, and considerably hard as mom actually slapped it, making it spring downwards, and then up again, slapping against his belly. It was actually pretty hot and erotic, seeing her sitting there playing with him the way she was, right there in front of us. Her total lack of inhibitions at this point seemingly having an effect on everyone.

"Fuck mom...you could hang laundry on that!" Chris quipped, and then removed her wrap, actually piling it on dad's prick, which then Jessica did as well, followed by Stacy as she likewise removed hers. In moments, dad stood...his prick easily supporting the admittedly lightweight garments they'd all draped over him. But more importantly now...everyone except for mom was naked. I had removed my own wrap shortly after David had, proving my point in a sense, that I too had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Well...suddenly, I seem to be a bit overdressed here," mom said, and then simply seemed to shimmy out of her own gown as it fell down around her feet. Once more, our family stood together entirely naked, and obviously aroused in front of one another, with no awkward looks or hesitations as hands suddenly seemed to reach out here and there all at once. Chris once again seemingly leading the way here by her actions, dropping down to her knees in front of dad, one last time glancing upwards towards mom before doing anything. "Be my guest," mom answered the unasked question. "Your dads been fantasizing about that for years!"

I am willing to admit. Though I hadn't really given it much thought before now either, but seeing my very dear sweet sister, suddenly down on her knees, in front of dad, as she held his very hard cock in her hand, and then licking, sucking it. Was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. My own cock was now aching for similar attention, though I was even more anxious to explore a few of my own hidden fantasies and thoughts with mom. I could see that was going to have to wait for a bit however, as Stacy and Jessica both led mom over to the table, which they had quickly cleared away. Now laying her down on it, I watched as the girls first began paying homage to mom's breasts, something I was envious and jealous of for a moment, though I was soon content, just as David now was, to stand there and watch this. We actually did find ourselves standing side by side, each of us no longer concerned, or even inhibited about standing there together like this, hard cocks sticking straight out in front of us.

"Who'd have thought?" he simply stated as we stood there looking on, watching Jessica as she nursed mom's right breast, and as Stacy once more seemed to take to the left one. I snickered at that quietly, looking forward to sometime soon...doing the very same thing myself.

Not to be left out however, and somewhat content for the moment anyway, dad nodded in mom's direction at what the other two girls were doing. Almost reluctantly, Chris removed dad's cock from her mouth, leaving it with a long drool-drip clinging to it as she did so. Even that looked decadent as all get out as dad sashayed over to where David and I were standing. Soon after joining us, his sliver of mixed pre-cum and saliva, only then separating and landing down near his feet as we all stood there watching it.

"Plenty more where that came from," he proudly announced. "Though mom tells me...you're quite the load shooter Brad," dad grinned.

The girls were still nursing and sucking on mom's tits, mom's hands having now come up, cradling and cupping the two of them against her warmly, and affectionately. Chris just then reaching the three of them, and then moving up between moms legs, carefully bending them at the knee, even spreading her some as the three of us sort of side-stepped over just a little for a much better view of this.

"She did huh?" I answered, remembering...as mom had been the only other one besides Stacy to actually ever see me squirt. Chris too had caught me jerking off once, but never saw me actually come like Stacy and mom both had. And I remembered that, that particular instance had probably been the basis and foundation for some of my early on, masturbatory fantasies about mom after that. I remembered it as though it had happened yesterday.

"She actually saw you squirt?" David pressed.

"Yeah, she did," I found myself answering back, actually reliving the moment, relishing it, though seeing Chris as she bent forward now, actually starting to run her tongue up and down mom's juicy looking split was making me even hornier as I recalled that special moment in time, for both David and dad.

"Tell it Brad," Dad said urging me to do so, though I had every intention of doing just that. "Mom certainly told me the story more than once," Dad said to me, telling me in the instant that obviously it had had more of an impact on mom too than I knew at the time...or even now.

"That was the week that dad was away on business, I was still looking for a part time job, something to get by on while attending the local college nearby. Needless to say, I was at home...everyone else was supposedly out, leaving me home alone as it were. Mom had gone out shopping, with Colleen in fact now as I think about it. But anyway, for whatever reason, mom came home early, a lot earlier than was expected. I didn't even hear her come home, though at the time, I was pretty well into myself at that moment. But worse, I was doing it in a place I probably shouldn't have been doing it either..."

"Where?" David asked, though our eyes all currently remained glued on the four women who were quite obviously enjoying themselves. I laughed though, interrupted for the moment when even mom spoke up, though she spoke in clipped, panting words as she did.

"Don't...leave...anything...out...either!" she spoke, the lustfulness in her tone of voice readily apparent. "It was very...hot," she added to that with a very deep moan, as Chris suddenly seemed to draw mom's hard little clit even more deeply into her mouth, sucking it.

"I was in her bedroom," I began again, surprised mom was still listening, once more obviously enjoying this moment, which seemed to be adding to the pleasure her daughters where bringing her. Which pleased me some as I continued on, now anxious if anything, to completely tell the story, and not leave out any details as I may have done a few moments ago. This was for her now...more than anyone, and I could have cared less what any of them might have thought upon hearing it. "Where I obviously had no real business being. But the thing was...I was horny, obviously...and unbeknownst to anyone at the time, I'd gone into mom's room with a purpose. I had rummaged through her dirty clothes hamper, found what I had hoped to find...which was a pair of her soiled panties. Admittedly, I was in a very dirty...horny mood. And as such, I wanted something dirty to use while I pleasured myself. So I rummaged around until I found a pair of mom's panties, which I was currently using to stroke myself off with. There... in her bathroom. Needless to say, I hadn't heard her, though in defense of that, when she saw me standing there, and realized what I was doing...she didn't say anything either, and continued watching me. I was right on the verge, hovering on the edge. Already the sensation of my balls getting ready to release when I felt...more than anything, an awareness of someone there behind me. I turned, still stroking my dick with mom's panties of course, and there she was, standing in the doorway of the bathroom, watching me. But even more than that, she had her hand down the front of her pants at the time. I didn't see anything obviously, but it was evident she too was now fingering herself. That was all it took, that triggered it. I couldn't have stopped it then if I had tried to. Suddenly I was squirting...spurting, my semen literally shooting out towards her. As though in slow motion, I watched it hitting her, I watched it as it soaked the front of the white blouse she was wearing..."

Mom's moans were deeper now, throaty as she began to pant, still listening. I walked over closer towards her, now stroking my dick, telling the story...dad and David both soon joining me as we all gathered around now, David too stroking, as was dad...all three of us uninhibitedly playing with ourselves in front of everyone, mom looking up now...seeing us, her "cum-face" already starting to make an appearance. Even Jessica and Stacy had quit sucking her breasts, though still holding them, kneading them, pinching mom's nipples. Only Chris continued on, still chewing and gently sucking on mom's hard precious clit.

"I couldn't believe the volume...bigger than any I had ever had before. Squirt after squirt continued to erupt from my prick. Mom still standing there, still fingering herself, watching me...watching my dick as I emptied myself all over the front of her. And me...using her very own panties to be doing it with! Mom came...just as I managed to milk out the very last half decent discharge against her, and then came over to me, hugging me...kissing me on the lips. I could feel the wet sticky mess now clinging to the two of us, my spent cock digging into her tummy. It was one of the best orgasms of my entire life!"

Mom cried out then in extreme ecstasy. Her orgasm just then claiming her, washing over her. And as she did that...I looked down, not at all surprised to see the cum once more leaping from the end of my dick. I saw it soar over my sister's head, splashing against my mother's stomach and breasts, and then as Chris finally did raise up a little, more than one spurt actually catching Chris in the back of the head.

But I wasn't the only one.

No sooner had I finished tossing off my load, I saw another racing by me, and like my own, this one likewise splashing against mom too, lower down this time, nailing her upper thigh, though Chris had turned at this point, immediately opening her mouth, dad's third and forth jettison of cream suddenly being claimed there. David joining us...Dad still squirting, me now milking...dripping out what was left, which I now smeared against mom's still lovely, still somewhat neglected imperfect breast, as David stepped up to the plate and proceeded to drench both of mom's breasts in his own joyous, over abundance of cum-cream, nearly as voluminous as my own.

No one spoke for several moments after that. Only the sound of excited breathing filling the air.

Finally dad did. "Well, I don't mind telling everyone, especially now. Up until mom told me about what happened, I had never once entertained the idea of doing that myself. I am now proud to say however, since then...I've done so several times. And I have enjoyed jerking myself off, with each and every one of the girls...dirty, soiled...cum filled panties!"

"Daddy! You dirty...dirty old man you!" Jessica grinned, and then promptly came over and began licking his spent dick clean.

David stumbled back against the table sitting down. "Well damn...obviously, I've been missing out!" He said, as everyone laughed.

"I think I've got a pair here with me you can use if you'd like to find out," Chris informed him. "Or I'd be happy to do it for you if you'd like me to," she then added to that. David sat, smiling nodding his head, already his cock seemed to bounce just a little rather than just laying there looking like a dead snake. Mom finally strong enough to roll off the table then, still looking quite the sight.

"Well...that was a nice way to begin the evening," mom stated finally sitting up, cum dripping and running everywhere it seemed as she did that. "In the meantime...I think we all need another drink...and then I believe, it's someone else's turn here on the table. Though by the looks of it...I'd say your father won't take too long to get ready again. Not with the way Jessica's sucking his cock!"

She was right too. And obviously my sister was enjoying every minute of it as she knelt there in front of him, doing that.

**

We did take a bit of a breather then though, freshening drinks, though I opted for a glass of wine instead of another one of those almost too stiff tropical drinks mom had made. My head was swimming enough as it was from all the excitement, not to mention the recent incredible spending I'd just enjoyed.

"So...I'm curious mom," Stacy now asked as we sat still trying to collect ourselves, though Jessica continued to sit next to dad at the table, still fondling and toying with his now once again hard cock.

"Yes dear?" Mom replied.

"After you caught Brad jerking off in your panties, and especially as he basically saw you masturbating too in a way...while you did that. Nothing else ever happened then after that?"

"Surprisingly no...it didn't. I think we were both too shocked afterwards in realizing that we'd actually enjoyed it. Brad was indeed a bit embarrassed at first, hardly even looking me in the eye after that for the first couple of days. But it was then that your father came up with the perfect solution, that seemed to settle everything, though again...nothing else ever happened between us."

"And what was that?"

I spoke up, answering that question myself. "Two days later, I came into my room, saw that mom had tucked a pair of her recently worn panties just under my pillow. I knew then that what had happened, was perfectly all right, and that mom didn't have any problems, concerns or worries with regards to my having done that. Periodically after that, I'd find another pair waiting for me. So it became a bit of an intimate little game between us. I'd use her panties to jerk off into, and then return them soon after back to her room."

"Where I on the other hand, would then take them, after Brad had cum in them, and use them on myself to masturbate with," mom stated once more surprising everyone with this intimate little revelation we'd just shared. Though dad obviously, knew all about it. Something that up until now, I hadn't known.

"And here I thought we were bad!" Jessica spoke obviously surprised upon hearing this, as she looked towards David.

"You were bad...and it was fun watching you," dad said in response to that. "You have no idea the number of times I had wanted to tell you that, approach you. But as your mother and I long ago agreed, that unless you approached us first...we never would. Until now anyway."

"Come on then...dad," Jessica said wickedly, pulling him by the cock towards the table. "I think it's about time you and I indulged ourselves then...don't you?" She then turned towards her sisters as dad climbed up onto the table. "Come on girls...come join us. Only fair after the attention we all gave mom, that we do the same for daddy too don't you think?" Only Stacy hesitated, not because she wasn't interested, or aroused...but she seemed nervous as to what might now be asked or expected of her. Once again mom came to her rescue however, speaking up.

"Stacy's still a virgin," mom said..."In the technical sense anyway," she added to that. "I'm not sure she's ready to go much beyond what she already has, so let's not place her in a position of doing anything more than that. Why don't you ride your father's prick Jess...since that was the original intent anyway, and let your other sister's do whatever it is they're comfortable in doing."

Jessica now straddled dad in a reverse cowgirl position, with his legs dangling over the edge of the table. Seeing that, Stacy made the quick choice to stand between him there, her intent and desire obvious as she waited briefly for her sister to slide down over our father's cock...fucking him, before leaning inwards. She was soon licking, teasing and mouthing the two of them while they fucked. Chris quickly seized the moment, climbing up onto dad's face, facing the other way, back to back now with Jessica. Here she presented dad with her wet juicy split, which he immediately began tonguing and licking.

"Well now...I guess that leaves the three of us doesn't it?" Mom stated. "Come here boys," she said suggestively. "Let mommy have some fun with the two of you."

At first unsure as to what she had in mind, and though no longer squeamish, or being at odds with David, I couldn't help wondering what she was up to. It didn't take long to find out. Having us stand there together on either side of her as she sat on the bench seat of the buffet table. She quickly reached out, taking us both in hand, and then drew us together, forcing us to step even closer to her, and one another. David and I for the very first time ever, now stood cock-tip to cock-tip, mom's mouth surrounding us both to some extent, as she began licking and sucking the two of us simultaneously. It felt heavenly, and surprisingly enough, looked erotic as hell too...watching mom's tongue snaking out, licking the two of us, seeing it circling our respective cock heads as her tongue danced and flicked our pricks. The feel of mom's mouth on me, and I am sure as David felt it too, sent a cascade of goose bumps up and down my spine. I reached down, finding one of mom's breasts, pleased that it was her "so-called" neglected one, and began toying with it. David too soon did the same, the two of us now fondling mom's tits while she continued to mouth, suck and lick us together, even teasing us, in a weird sort of way, as she periodically rubbed the head of our dicks back and forth against one another, amusing herself.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers