Family Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

I don't think either one of us minded her doing that however, as it was her hands wrapped around us, doing all the teasing and toying, though she now began taking turns with each of us, more fully sucking and exploring us individually with her mouth.

It was also very nice, having mom doing that, while standing there looking over towards dad and the girls. Jessica was obviously enjoying herself, riding dad's dick, slowly working herself up and down, while Stacy in turn, took turns...though it was hard to see much from my vantage point, licking the two of them. Chris however was contentedly riding dad's face, his hand up, cupping and playing with her cute perky breasts. It was easy to see his fingers as they held, pinched and pulled on my sister's hard nipples, something I now knew she took a great deal of delight in, while having them played with in this way.

"Oh god daddy...I need to warn you," she said suddenly, her face already starting to screw up in a pleasured grimace. "I tend to get...very liquid down there whenever anyone eats me like this," she said pleasurably. To which dad merely grunted, still licking, if not even more so now upon hearing her say that.

Even mom looked up having heard that, though she maintained the two of us within her hands, still stroking our cocks, even rubbing them against one another again. "Like mother, like daughter," mom said. "I tend to do that as well whenever I'm having my pussy eaten too," she told us.

Only seconds after that, poor dad was drowning in a flood of cascading pussy juice as he fought to drink it all, lapping away at my sister's cunt, Chris crying out into the night as her orgasm claimed her. Jessica too seemed to suddenly hit hers as well only moments after that. Perhaps the effect of hearing Chris juice, her cry of ecstasy, the gurgling climax as dad drank from his daughter's pussy. Though I am sure it helped a lot that Stacy was at that very moment, sucking on Jessica's clit for all she was worth too.

"Fill me daddy...fill me!" Jessica called out now in the throes of her own climax. Though the way dad suddenly rose up, almost lifting Jessica off the table completely, it appeared as though he was at that very moment...doing just that. Pouring his own seed deep into the depths of my half-sister's womb.

"Oh man...fuck...mom!" David's clipped words announced. Turning just then as mom gathered him fully into her mouth again, stroking his cock, yet somehow still holding onto my own as she took him. I saw her cheeks suddenly expand, saw David go weak in the knees for a moment as he began spurting off into mom's mouth. Somehow she stayed with it though, swallowing, sucking...draining my brother's balls until once more he stepped back, collapsing down on the bench seat sitting next to her. She then turned towards me, eyes smiling, her mouth still full of cum as she finished swallowing, and then licking her lips.

"Hmm, yummy. But now I'm thirsty for a lot more...whenever you're ready baby. Mommy wants your cream!"

As mom cupped and held my balls, caressing them, she soon went back to sucking the head of my dick, paying particular attention to it, though gently stroking me at the same time. It wasn't long after that I felt the surge as it began to make its way up my shaft, just when I glanced over and saw Stacy now standing beside me looking on. I reached out, cupping my sister's breast, she smiled, drew closer to me, and then reached down replacing mom's hand with her own...jacking me. The moment she did that, I came...massively, spurting off into mom's mouth as she sucked, trying desperately to swallow the deluge of semen I began pouring forth. Unsuccessfully however, as a great deal of it soon appeared at the corners of her mouth and dripped down obscenely, onto her breasts.

I thought it looked cool though...seeing that. Especially when moments later, Stacy leaned over and gently began cleaning mom's breasts off with her mouth.

**

We were all pretty well drained, exhausted...spent. Slowly drifting off to our own bungalows for some much needed sleep. The fact that we hadn't done much more than we had, or even with others, held promise for the days ahead. We'd been on the island for a little over two full days now...and considering everything that had happened already, I knew now we had barely scratched the surface of what lay ahead.

I was just drifting off to sleep when I suddenly felt Stacy slipping into bed next to me, snuggling up behind me, spooning me instead of me spooning her. It felt nice...comfortable, perfect. Though even as she did that, I realized that she hadn't really gotten off, though certainly helping in the efforts to see to it everyone else did. I was about to offer, and suggest doing that for her myself when she spoke in a sleepy tone of voice.

"Eat me up in the morning," she said already sounding like she was drifting off to sleep as she said it.

"What?"

"Don't wake me up...eat me up," she sighed happily, pressing herself even more firmly against me from behind as I then heard the soft gentle sounds of her breathing steady out with contented sleep.

I was already looking forward to the sunrise.

**

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers