All Comments on 'Family Paradise Ch. 01'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hulvamulvahulvamulvaover 13 years ago
You are a master erotic author.

So much love, fun, warmth and sexiness comes through in your work. This is shaping up to be an incredible story.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 13 years ago

HURRY WITH MORE!!!!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Well written...

...and has me wanting and waiting for more.

Lancelot55Lancelot55over 13 years ago
Always worthy of a read!!!!!!!

As usual an excellent beginning to a story! I am looking forward to the future chapters with great anticipation!! Please don't make your loyal readers wait too long!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
As usual you've set up a captivating first chapter.

And I can't wait to read more

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Very nice indeed.

I agree with hulvamulva about the warmth, fun, and sexiness that comes through.

On a side note, sometimes typos are just too funny. This one had me roflmao: "waiting for the lunch to be made ready to bring us back". Even better, it went well with the fun tone of the story.

Looking forward to reading more!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I love the erotic surroundings

Quite the imaginative island and the picture in my mind is very peaceful place to be.

Being so secluded and with 7 horny people to have the privacy to do what they want, I'm sure there is going to be a lot of fucking going on.

I'll be watching for the next erotic chapter, thanks

family_incestfamily_incestabout 13 years ago
OMG Great Story!!!

I have read many of Many Feathers stories. Each one gets better and better. He needs to be awarded for his efforts. Many Feathers writings are so vivid and the characters are extremely deep. His stories always move so seamlessly from one scene to another. Every time I finish a chapter I only want more. Keep writing Many Feathers and don’t ever stop. You inspire me in my own writings. Thank you.

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
great incest tale!!

and getting better all the time,,,well written and erotic,,good tension!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A GREAT START

vice is nice but incest is best....

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
great start

wow - tease was great, sex was great - 5 great stars. you have a great way with words!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous