All Comments on 'Family Therapy 01'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
ThorlolThorlol4 months ago

What was that? Eric told him that their sex life is dull because his doesnt like to try anything because of her religious upbringing. Hanna pretty much tells him that she is sad about not being able to be open for something new because of her upringing. And what does David? He hints that he would like to cuck Eric and fuck Hanna. As therapy of course. If he didnt mean that then I dont know why he only talked about cucking as a form of therapy. I just dont get how they got to the point. To get Hanna over her recuctance and shame she needs to fuck David while Eric watches? Seriously, I think they should go to an actual professional and not to a supposed friend who just wants in the pants of the wife.

lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

given there is no sex why isnt this in non erotic?

deependerdeepender4 months ago

Really good opening. You write well and your characters are solid.

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

Yep. Sounds like a predator and his prey.

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Please continue.

Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

Keep it going, very hot and some great possibilities!!

AccelarVesterAccelarVester4 months ago

What a great setup for a story of families finding their way. Looking forward to the next installment.

TexdomTexdom4 months ago

Great buildup and character intro.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting start to a story of therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

another cuck/wimp story in the making.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tags please... don't want to waste time reading sissy wimp cuck garbage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"She was so happy to see you, David." - She WILL BE... She hasn't seen him yet.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This mess makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A meh story that seems to be going the incest route with nothing to justify dumping it in Loving Wives. I mean, it's better than the normal troll trash posted here but that's really not saying much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poorly written LW story. Stick to your other categories.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Good beginning!

4

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

Excellent storey, and very clever writing, I’m really looking forward to the next chapter/s, do ignore the naysayers below. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

Interesting story. I gave it a 5. I’d love to read about anything sexual that might happen.

itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme4 months ago

Really love this story and where it is going. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another cucking-lifestyle promotion tale: it's so modern, it's so good, to be faithful in a marriage is for dinosaurs, and so on. A slow circling around the same old cucking plot with an unbelievable ridiculous idiot husband and the regular whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cuck fantasy in progress without the correct tags.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

forlujon2019

given there is no sex why isnt this in non erotic?

Just to hear you whine

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift4 months ago

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As below mentioned..predator and prey. Grooming them slowly. Loving wives?

TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, there are sex therapy people out there and they do guide and sometimes fuck their clients. A friend of a buddy’s girlfriend was having trouble down there and took it upon himself to go to one . The woman treated him and it included sex . After six months he was back to normal and revealed it to his wife. He started taking her to the session and the three were having sex in a much open and adventurous way. Apparently the therapist showed how once in a blue she should use a strap on and gently take her hubby’s ass. He wants yours so he’ll give you his in a loving way of course. They double teamed the wife and did all the wildest sex you’d see in porn. It worked for them but I’d never be that guy but to each his own . Their friend moving forward will be fucking his wife and daughter it seems.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting storyline and seemingly a fresh angle on the concept. I’m awarding it four stars and hope to see the next chapter soon. Good job!

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

This morons only agenda is to get into both Hanna and Julia's pants and pass it off as therapy I don't know what state you are in but you just can't see people as a therapist without a license.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Like watching grey paint dry.

ejsathomeejsathome4 months ago

At least it’s not 75 pages!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

Nice setup with ch. 1. This can now go in so many directions, though a bit of backstory on David’s wife would give insights, perhaps, into why David has become the person he now is.

patilliepatillie4 months ago

Where are you going with this? I think i know but it is uncertain. That was a long demographic type exposition and beginning, but not much of a hook to entice the readership. I guess a slow burn can be good but not what my social media trained mind wants

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He comes across as a con-man hypnotist or something like it. I got the heebee-jeebees. Creepy AF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-IQJxsEEZyQ DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES