Family Therapy 04

Story Info
Encounter with the ex.
6.1k words
3.93
12.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David opened the door and greeted Hanna with kisses. He helped her out of her jacket and wondered, "I was a little surprised you wanted another therapy session." He grinned. "After our visit to the bar, I thought you two had now fledged and didn't need any more assistance."

Since Hanna already knew the way, she went ahead, and giggled. "In this relationship, we no longer need assistance, but I was thinking we could invite you again. Next Saturday at our house? Julia will be with her bestie."

"If it's to celebrate your success in therapy, I'd love to be there. Will you have some tea?"

Hanna answered in the affirmative, and by the time David was back with two cups, she was already sitting in her familiar armchair. The two sipped their drink for a while, until Hanna put the cup down and became serious.

"There's something else I'm worried about. It's about our daughter."

"Does Julia have a problem?"

"She's still living with us, after all. Somehow, she senses that Eric and I have, how shall I put it, that we've evolved."

"Of course the children feel something like that, but this can only be good for the family."

"Yes, but not in this way. A twenty-year-old should focus her curiosity on people her own age, not her parents."

"What do you mean?"

"Once, it came over Eric and me in the shower. I think we were pretty loud. That's when I saw Julia's shadow in the hallway, watching us."

"There's nothing to it," David waved off, "surely, she just wanted to go to the bathroom to pee. Kids are allowed to know that their parents make love."

"I understand," Hanna muttered, "but, Julia's hand was up her skirt."

David smiled. "Well, it would have turned me on, too, if I were her."

"That's just it. She's still living with us. By rights, she should have a boyfriend by now, moving around and discovering life. But every time I ask her about it, she thinks the boys at university are all bores, that she'd rather stay at home, that she likes it better with Mom and Dad."

"She probably just needs a little more time to fledge."

Hanna sighed. "Maybe we made a mistake earlier. She was still sleeping in our bed when it was long past appropriate. Since we've been in therapy with you, Julia has changed, too. Lately, she sits on Daddy's lap every night, like she did back then, and chats with him as if she were still a little girl. She slides around on him until Eric... I can see him getting embarrassed."

"So there," David remarked, "maybe she does need a boyfriend."

"She also sneaks around me all the time. The other day, I was trying on a sweater and she was helping me. In the process, she touched my breasts, as a daughter really shouldn't."

"Well, you have a wonderful bosom, Hanna, even your daughter can be envious."

"Julia also has two wonderful breasts, I can always observe that when she is in the shower. No reason to be jealous of mom."

"You watch your daughter in the shower?"

Hanna blushed. "Eh... sometimes the door is open, so I just look." She swallowed blankly. "To be honest, when I see her naked like that, I feel really attracted to her. Those are moments when I wish she would get a boyfriend."

"It excites you to look at your daughter's body?"

"That's the misery of it. And Eric seems to have a problem with it, too."

"Which one?"

"When Julia slides off his lap in the evening, I notice a big bulge in his pants every time." Hanna looked up at the ceiling. "Kind of cute to see the two of them like that... but you can't do that in a family."

"I know she has that tic," David smiled, "even back in the day when I was visiting you guys, Julia would sit on my thighs, always with a photo album, for the longest time. To be honest, my little one had been flirting with her bottom."

Hanna's face brightened. "You, too?" But after a few seconds, her expression darkened again.

"That's not all. Once, I came home early in the afternoon, Julia hadn't heard that I was in the hallway. She was sitting in Eric's study in front of the laptop. Somehow, she had found the video of me lying on the bed with the banana dildo, and her hand was between her thighs."

"Well," David mused, "as you told me, you're into women, too. Maybe Julia took after her mother."

"Do you think she's interested in me that way?"

"Maybe."

"But you can't, she's my daughter..."

"... and grown up," David remarked.

Hanna reflected, "Actually, I suspected a long time ago, that Julia wouldn't mind getting involved with us parents, I mean intimately."

"Any other signs of that?"

"Yes. In her closet, I found a hidden basket with sex toys."

"That's all right," David smirked, "after all, her mom is the proud owner of a banana dildo, too."

"I don't begrudge her the toys," sighed Hanna, "but there were vacation photos of me in a bikini, and of Eric, too. In one picture, he even changes his pants on the beach, you can see everything on him."

She clawed her hands into the armrests.

"You can't do that! David, can you talk to her? We're having a hard time broaching the subject with her after all these years. You could open her eyes in a therapy session, maybe she'll decide to finally go out into life."

"A talk certainly wouldn't hurt," David thought, "it would give Julia clarity, and I'm sure it would give you parents clarity, too. Is she ready for a therapy session?"

"Yes," Hanna confirmed, "I've already talked to her about it, well, not so directly. On the other hand, she's always been devoted to you, David, and she's happy for any opportunity to chat with you."

"Julia can certainly come to a therapy session," David said, "but you know how it is. Family entanglements often come up there, and honesty is paramount. I may also have to bring up things you've been hiding from your daughter."

"You have my blessing, David, we trust you. I'm sure you'll find the right words."

“All right, I'll give you the possible dates. You discuss this with your daughter again, and I'll see if she shows up at my office."

"That's a load off my mind.” Hanna breathed a sigh of relief. "That was really all I wanted to discuss with you."

She was getting ready to stand up, when David held her back. "I think we should deepen the conversation a bit more, after all, it's not just about Julia, but also about Mom and Dad. Are you ready for that?"

As he placed his hands on her knees, she sighed expectantly. "And how..."

David summarized, "Julia slides around on her father's lap in the evening."

"Yeah, practically every one."

"She's a beauty who could get a boyfriend at any time, but somehow it's more exciting for her to feel her daddy's erection on her bottom."

"I can’t blame her."

"Then she helped mom with the sweater and felt her breasts."

"Yes."

"She even finds the video of mom shoving a banana up her pussy."

"Yes."

"Julia could watch girls doing naughty things to each other on her phone at any time. But no, she wants to see her naked mom."

"Yes."

"And you probably leave the bathroom door open, every now and then, when you shower and bend down to grab the soap, so that Julia can not only look at her mom in the video, but in real life."

"How do you know this...? You think my daughter might be interested...?"

"We'll find out when she's in my office. The question of what’s going on with you, is much more important now."

David paused, lifted her legs without asking, and placed her feet on the seat. Hanna knew the ritual and lounged in the armchair. This time, her lace panties were jet black, as were her mid-length stockings. When he had looked around at the world beneath her skirt, he looked over the hem to her face.

"You told me in the previous session that you and Eric saw a video of a girl with the same clothes as Julia, watching her parents making love on the couch."

"Yes, she really looked like Julia."

"I know", David confirmed, "I found the video. The girl is very similar to Julia, and even Eric could be the father in the film."

"Yes."

"And you, her mother...?"

"Eh... why not?"

"How would it be for you parents if Julia, like the girl in the movie, was in your bedroom...?"

"Do you really think that our Julia...?"

When Hanna faltered, David ran his gentle finger through her fabric-covered cleft, until it came out of her.

"David, do you think that would be possible?"

He whispered, "Imagine, Hanna, if Julia were sitting in my place in front of you, and she would finally be able to look at her mom... up close."

"Oh, David!"

"Would you take off your panties for her?"

"I don't know, David... will you help me with this?"

He reached under Hanna's bottom and slid the panties down the backs of her knees. She already knew she had to stretch her legs up to the ceiling so he could slip the lingerie over her feet.

As she set her high heels down on the seat, David stroked the insides of her thighs and asked, "You're so pretty between your legs, I'm sure your daughter wants more than to help Mom put on her sweater."

"Do you think she likes me?"

David rose and leisurely began to unbutton his pants. When they were on the floor, he stood in front of Hanna's chair with his full-grown erection, put his hands back on her towering knees, and said, "The daughter in the movie sat down between her parents, didn't she."

"Yes."

"... and complained about how she'd never seen daddy's big thing."

"Yes."

"In the movie, wasn't it the mother who unwrapped dad's erection to show it to her daughter?"

"Yes."

"Would you do it for Julia, too?"

When Hanna didn't answer, he slid his palm under her bottom and inserted his middle finger into her pleasure channel.

"Oh David... you mean, me?... that would be so..."

David left his finger where it was, and said, "When the girl in the movie wouldn't let go of Dad's cock, Mom knelt down behind her daughter..."

"... and licked her bottom. Yeah, I watched it over and over again."

David thought he had found Hanna's G-spot, describing little circles with his fingertip until it burst out of Hanna.

"I admit it... David, I want this so much." After she took a few breaths. "I can feel that Julia wants it, too."

David probed, "And Eric would be there?"

"If that's what Julia wants? Yes, I'd like to see him push his prick into Julia's tender pussy."

When David's finger wouldn't stop stroking her G-spot, Hanna widened her eyes and stared into his face. "Come on, David, I need you now."

He half knelt in front of the armchair, put his throbbing glans against her labia, and said, "You told me you like women, too."

"Yeah, I just found out about that."

David advanced with his hard-on. "Julia is a girl. Would you like to feel your daughter's tongue between your thighs?"

"Oh, David... yes..."

He sank his cock deep into her pleasure hole, describing little circles on her wet clit with his thumb, and heard Hanna's voice panting in rhythm with his thrusts.

"David... when I imagine... my Julia... her pretty face... her delicate hair... her sweet pussy... David, I'm about to... oh... I..."

David didn't have a chance to follow along, already Hanna was squirming in the chair, her vaginal muscles squeezing his hard-on.

***

The two sipped their tea. Hanna had regained her composure and was talking like a member of Alcoholics Anonymous.

"Yes, that's right. I like women, not only at tea parties, but some in bed as well. I've only known that for a few weeks. And yes, I also basically realize that I have the same feelings toward my daughter." She nodded toward the opposite wall. "And should Julia feel similarly, I would be ready."

"See?" remarked David, "just the confession, itself, provides relief."

Hanna gasped. "And how! Thank God I got rid of that."

After a moment of silence, Hanna looked up mischievously, "Can we talk about something else? Doesn't really belong in therapy."

"Go ahead."

"Since your divorce, I've been seeing your ex regularly."

"Yeah, you mentioned that."

"I always got along well with Carol; we could talk about anything."

"Especially about me.” David grinned.

"No, what you're thinking again! Of course, you came up in the conversations, too, but really we talked more about girl stuff."

"How did you just now come up with Carol?"

"Well, it was after my first session with you. Somehow, I'd plucked up courage and talked about something more intimate with her at a subsequent meeting."

"Yes?"

"She remarried, is a housewife and mother of a daughter, like me."

"I know, that's what she'd always wanted."

"Carol has turned her life around in other ways, too."

"How?"

Hanna beamed. "I'll tell you about that when you take a seat in my chair. I'll be the therapist this time."

David grinned. "Why not? Whatever you say...it'll be fun."

He rose and switched places with Hanna. She sat down in front of him, put her hands on his knees.

David marveled, "Now I can feel for myself how good this feels."

Hanna began, "Carol is an attractive woman, after all."

"Yes, she's still a hottie," David replied, "I met her in town the other day."

"But not only does she look appetizing," Hanna giggled, "she's really worked up an appetite, too, about a year after the birth of her daughter."

"Has she put on weight? I didn't get that impression."

"No, you goofball, I mean an appetite for sex."

"She had that all the time, actually."

"I mean, an appetite of a special kind. You see, in the meantime, she's become a unicorn."

David laughed. "And she's acquired a Barbie parlor, too?"

"You're making fun of me, David, you know what I mean."

"Sure, a unicorn is a woman who gets involved with couples." He frowned. "And what does her spouse say about it?"

"It's all consensual. Her husband feels the same way as Eric. Instead of going along with it, he finds it more exciting when she tells him about it."

"I see. And what have I got to do with it?"

"Carol and I ended up in bed...finally."

“What? You two? And what does ‘finally’ mean here?"

“You used to visit us regularly."

"Yes."

“When I felt your eyes under my skirt, I also allowed myself to look under Carol's miniskirt. I was already attracted to her figure back then, and wondered what it would be like..."

David raised his eyebrows. “You surprise me every session, Hanna. But a unicorn is with a couple."

“Carol makes an exception for me," grinned Hanna.

“Good for you both. I always suspected that Carol was open to women." He thought a moment. “Now you still haven’t told me what to do with this."

“We talked about everything, Carol and I, including you."

"I see."

"I know your marriage fell apart because of Carol's desire to have children."

"That's right."

"She confessed to me she still thought you were hot."

"That's nice to hear."

"When we were in bed together, we talked about it. We had imagined... actually, it was Carol's idea, she'd find it wildly exciting to be there when the two of us..."

"And your husband?"

"Oh, you were at the bar too, don't you remember?" giggled Hanna, "I let Eric in on it, of course. He wouldn't be there, though, just wants a video of it."

David gulped. "I'll have to digest that first. My ex is the last person I thought of."

Hanna bent over, unbuttoned his pants and slipped them down to his feet. David acquiesced to her tugging down his boxers, as well. Hanna was obviously serious, because she unbuttoned her blouse, let it fall to the floor, and slipped off her bra.

Immediately, David's cock stood up in all its glory in a vertical position. Hanna reached under her skirt, got rid of her panties and climbed astride his lap. She grasped his hard-on, tapped his glans with one finger, and gazed seductively into his eyes.

"Could you imagine trying your ex again?"

"What does Carol say?"

Hanna massaged him gently and murmured, "The way we figured it was, you'd meet her beforehand, the two of you would talk to each other to find out if something like that was an option for you after the divorce."

"I don't know about that," David reflected, "not that I'm concerned with our separation anymore, but it's all a bit sudden."

Hanna shifted wide-legged in the chair, until her hips hovered over his glans. She reached down and directed the tip of his cock to her labia and purred, "Carol has a wonderful pussy, David, your ex smells so good."

"Yeah, that memory is still stuck in my head."

"Carol's pussy is a real yawner. When she sits on my face, I feel like she's trying to suck me up with it." Hanna lowered her pelvis a tiny bit.

David's balls inflated, and he gagged out, "I remember how much I liked licking them."

Hanna lowered herself another bit. "If you were there watching us, you'd have two pussies to choose from then."

"And you think that's what you really want?"

"Carol and I talk about nothing else." Hanna let herself fall and sought David's lips.

He moaned into her mouth and rolled his eyes, "And you two are really hot for me?"

"Want me to prove it?" gurgled Hanna, and she began to ride him. "Carol misses your cock, she wants to know what it's like again, your prick in her pussy."

David could barely speak anymore. "All right... then, I'll meet.... her sometime... a coffee is... worth it..."

Hanna moved her pelvis up and down. "Carol wants... not coffee... she wants tea... you have it... at the office."

"She wants... come... here...?" As Hanna rode him on, unperturbed, David groaned. "You're making me... when does she want...?"

She paused, reached down and tickled his balls. "Tomorrow afternoon, at two o'clock."

"What, you two have already...?"

Hanna moved her pelvis again and hissed, "David... fuck me... hard..."

She didn't need to tell him twice. David was so fired up at the idea of meeting his ex that he drove his boner uninhibitedly into Hanna's womb. It took only a few seconds for her vaginal muscles to begin milking his cock, but this time, he was at it, pumping load after load into her loins.

*

In the doorway, David waved after Hanna and called out, "Well, you can tell her I'll be at the office tomorrow at two."

***

At two o'clock, the doorbell rang. This time, David opened with his heart pounding, because he knew who he was expecting. Was she really standing in front of him, his ex, who had coldly dumped him years ago.

No, he no longer felt any resentment, he was just surprised that she wanted to see him. Still the hot-blooded woman of old, with her long black mane, the tight-fitting two-piece suit and matching stockings. Still her sensual look, which made you wonder what kind of lewd thoughts were buzzing through her head right then.

David greeted Carol with kisses and invited her in. She stood in the middle of the practice room, pressed her purse to her stomach and spun around.

"This is how you earn your bread."

"Well," David grinned, "sometimes, it's even enough for a piece of meat. Come, have a seat."

Before he could assign her a seat, Carol had made herself comfortable in the client chair.

He asked, “Not coffee, but tea?"

“You’ve always been observant," Carol smiled. As he balanced two cups on a tray into the room, she said hesitantly, "It’s been a long time since we last saw each other."

“Well," David replied, “it was only a few weeks ago when I ran into you in town."

“I hear you have a thriving practice as a therapist."

David waved his hand. "I don’t call myself a therapist and I don’t have a diploma, either. I accompany people on, how should I put it, difficult problems."

Carol nodded thoughtfully. "I’m sure you’re good at that." She grinned sheepishly. "We had enough problems back then. You will probably incorporate all of this into your consultations now."

David laughed. "Sure, experience always helps you move forward. And I hear you learned a lot, too."

12