Family Therapy 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol nodded. "Yes, my life is very different today than it used to be." She wanted to know. "How are you doing today? I mean, I disappeared from your life rather abruptly back then."

"Yeah," David smiled, "you could say that."

Carol muttered, as if she still felt guilty, "I don't know, we were so young and basically had no idea what we really wanted. I, too, was pretty desperate after our marriage ended."

"Oh," David waved it off, "don't blame yourself now, it was all years ago."

"I know," Carol mused, "we were trying to be a normal couple, with kids, a cottage and all."

"After all," David replied, "you have a child, a sweet girl from what I hear."

"Yes, that was very important to me. My Alice is above all things to me."

"And a husband, a house of your own, like you used to dream about."

"Yes," Carol sighed, "I'm so grateful for that, but..."

David finished the sentence, "... but then, after a few years, you realize that with this way of living, it's hard to balance all your desires."

Carol smirked. "Oh David, don't talk so convoluted. You know what I mean, I'm sure Hanna has already told you a few things."

"She has," he confirmed, "you seem to have undergone an amazing transformation. Being a wife and mother obviously hasn't been able to fill you up completely."

"If you're talking about filling out, David... don't get me wrong, I am overjoyed in my family, and Hubert is the most caring father imaginable. Still, you remember what was good between us then."

"We had a great time."

"Then all of a sudden desires come forward," Carol continued, "that are hard to reconcile with a normal family life."

"That's why I'm satisfied," David sighed, "that I don't have that responsibility." He cleared his throat. "I know what you're talking about. Hanna told me you've been stretching your married life a bit and spending afternoons with her."

"Hanna and I never lost track of each other, but it wasn't until weeks ago, when she started sessions with you, that she really blossomed." She grinned. "You wouldn't believe it. After all these years, I've found that Hanna likes women too, so one thing led to another."

"And what does your husband think of your lifestyle?"

Carol became embarrassed. "Actually, I would never have dared to confess such a thing to you, but after Hanna told me about the therapy with you and everything else..." She smiled mischievously. "Apparently you've changed your lifestyle, too."

David coughed. "Since you have regular exchanges with Hanna, I don't need to add anything to that."

"Actually, I owe you a debt of gratitude," Carol said, "because of her therapy sessions with you, we found each other."

"Isn't there some obstacle to your self-development?"

"I know what you mean," Carol waved it off, "but I've been lucky with Hubert. He gives me every freedom in that regard."

She giggled. "Only I have to tell him what I'm experiencing."

As Carol spoke, David noticed that that crackling tension had flared up between them, betwixt reticence and attraction that had made him restless before. Carol sat in front of him like a businesswoman trying to get him to see a good investment, yet he guessed what she was aiming at, he still knew her that well.

Carol gave him her magic look. "I think you advise a lot of couples whose desires and preferences don't really fit the social mold."

He nodded. "You could paraphrase it something like that."

"That's why I'm sure you understand that we... how should I put it...? Mine and Hanna's desire is probably a bit out of the ordinary. Still, we imagined that we could win you over..."

"Now, I'm curious," David replied.

"...that we could win you to meet with us."

David was flabbergasted. "Do you think that could work, Hanna, you and I, after all these years?"

"It couldn't hurt to try, and if it didn't work out, I'd be gone in a minute."

David knew Carol's longing look when she said, "To be honest, when I'm with Hubert, I can't stop thinking about you. I miss so many things about you. And together with Hanna... you dear..."

David thought out loud, "Well, our problems of yesteryear are behind us. We could hardly have confessed such wishes to each other in those days." He laughed wryly. "I, too, remember my hot chick of yore from time to time."

"Is that a yes?"

"Not so fast", David fought back. "I want to sleep on that a few times first. But I promise to let you know. Leave your phone number."

Carol typed her number into David's cell phone, relaxed back in the chair and grinned. "I'm pretty sure you'll accept." She looked around. "I'd love to hear what your clients are confessing to you."

"You're sitting in the client chair right now."

"And how do you start a session?"

"With a relaxation exercise, one of those, for example."

He moved in front of Carol and placed his hands on her knees. "After a minute or so, you'll feel your pulse calm down."

The two sat silently in front of each other, talking with their eyes. Indeed, Carol still seemed to desire him, and her presence told him of earlier, when he had devoured her skin and hair.

After some time, she sighed. "Indeed, I feel light all of a sudden."

David assured her, "I'll think about that with your proposal. Meanwhile, you've made me curious, and I want to know how you've been."

"Go ahead, Mr. Therapist," Carol urged him, "ask me out."

David kept his hands on her knees. "Since I haven't seen you in years, I only know about your marriage and the child, nothing else. How did you find your lifestyle?"

"It was like this," Carol began, "it started about a year after my daughter was born. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, my family, but somehow in bed it got a little, how shall I say..."

"Boring?"

"Yes. After all, it was Hubert who turned me on to it. At first, I was horrified by his obscure suggestions, but when I thought it over more carefully..."

"Swingers clubs and stuff?"

"No, absolutely not, that was clear to me from the start. It had to be people I took to my heart and whom I could trust. So one thing led to another. It started in a bar, with Hubert, his sister and me."

"Your sister-in-law?"

"Yes, she's quite a bit younger than Hubert, almost my age, and we've always found each other incredibly likeable. Somehow, after two glasses of champagne, we women ended up fingering each other. We were all a little tipsy, and Hubert suggested we go back to our place. Believe it or not, we women ended up naked on the living room carpet, and while we were pampering ourselves, Hubert was sitting on the couch watching us and jerking off mightily."

She giggled.

"What do you mean one, that was several. Hubert has stamina, you know."

Carol didn't notice, at first, that David's fingers were stroking increasingly higher over her thighs.

But then he interrupted her torrent of words and chortled. "Oh, I see you still have the same assets." David shook his head. "Strange. We were a hot couple once, but we hardly dared to go beyond vanilla sex, and we certainly hadn't talked about it."

Carol chortled. "I think I just kept my mouth shut so as not to shock you. I had all those thoughts even then." She glanced down at his pants, which showed a bulge, and grinned. "You're so cute, David, I see you still like to look up other women's skirts."

"What do you mean other women?"

"Don't you remember? Every time we went to visit Hanna and she bent down to get the glasses, your eyes would slip under her skirt. You'd literally eat her up with your looks."

"Oh that," David smiled, "after meeting Hanna for intimate hours, you know all I missed." He eyed Carol.

"I'm not thinking about Hanna right now, because you're there. And yes, of course, I'm looking up your skirt; otherwise, what's the point of your black-lace panties if no one's going to admire them."

Carol had never been a prude, but he was still amazed when she willingly opened her thighs and let him share in the splendor under her skirt. No, she had never shown herself to him so freely back then.

David murmured, "You used to think my looks were indecent."

"Yes, I know," she sighed, "but a lot has changed, and I'm not ashamed to tell you that your lustful looks make me wet."

David, too, was beginning to feel warm. He got up, stood at the side of the chair, and leaned down to Carol. "All right, sweetie, you win. If you and Hanna want to meet me sometime, I'm game."

With those words, he lowered his head, sought Carol's lips and sank into a kiss with her. Curiosity about his ex tempted him to sneak his hand over her panties and take in the warmth of her mons.

Carol clawed at the fabric of his pants, sensing a powerful erection, and said in a throaty voice, "Oh David, you're still the horny stud you were."

He pressed his middle finger into her cleft and felt wetness on the panties.

Carol winced, looked up at the ceiling and exclaimed, "Aren't those the cameras Hanna told me about?"

"Yes," David confirmed, "there are a couple of them."

She whispered in his ear, "Hanna told me that if it works out with us, she wants to see it... on video."

David grinned wryly. "I think I'm already in too deep of a mess to lean on."

He stepped up to the console and pressed a button, immediately the dim lights on the tiny cameras lit up. He again stood at Carol's side and repeated the kiss, but this time he undid button after button of her blouse, and said, "Welcome to the club. It seems you like to look at what others are up to, too."

"Why haven't we done this before?" breathed Carol, feeling David snap open the clasp between her cups. As he laid the halves of her bra on their sides, she murmured in his ear, "And how you are right. When I made our arrangement with Hubert, I had one condition that he and Laura were only too happy to meet."

"Which one?"

"Hubert had been in a clandestine relationship with his sister for a long time. I've been with them regularly ever since."

David slipped his hand into her panties and took his time feeling each fold of skin in her lap. He leisurely slid a finger into her pleasure hole and asked, "That thing with your husband and his sister, was that your introduction?"

"Yes. That was how I discovered it all in the first place. On nights like this, Hubert is unstoppable, he takes us both right away, and several times."

David sucked down on Carol's ample breasts, kneading them like a peddling tomcat, and felt her pull down his zipper, slip into the opening, and after some wriggling, tug his boner out into the open. He had to stand up so that she could reach the tip of his cock with her mouth.

As Carol released him leg-high and took a breath, David took the opportunity to kneel in front of her chair, lift her legs and slide her panties down. When these were on the floor, he braced her thighs on his chest and took his time taking in his ex's beguiling curves. He knew the scent that had driven him out of his mind earlier, and murmured, "You still smell so good."

"How I've missed your horny looks," she sighed.

And David replied, "My Carol, always the hot pussy who wants to be licked all the time."

The lap in front of his face trembled. David lowered his head, and his breath brushed over Carol's labia. That was enough for her tension to discharge.

"David... yes... lick me... my pussy... is waiting for you..."

She didn't have to ask him to, already he was sucking her skin folds into his mouth. Carol still liked the same thing, he merely had to tongue along her little labia for the longest time, until she couldn't take it anymore and awaited the caresses on her pleasure bud. David still recognized the signs when she wanted him inside her. He scrambled up, placing the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pleasure canal.

That's when she held him back, and hissed, "When the three of us meet, I want to see you fuck Hanna."

David had to control himself not to penetrate her completely. He answered in a clenched voice, "She'll lie on top of you, and while you eat Hanna out, I'll take her from behind."

"Oh yes!" groaned Carol. As David pushed his hard-on further forward, she seemed to melt. "Hanna has such a beautiful bottom."

"Yes," David gushed, "I love her ass, I could go on and on..."

"Are you going to fuck her ass?"

The idea was too much for David. He sank his erection all the way into his ex, bent down to her and embraced her breasts. As he kneaded her soft curves and penetrated her in one go, he gasped, "Yes... Carol... I'm doing it..."

And after more thrusts, "May I have you then.... also... in the ass...?"

"Oh David, yes... you have to... David, I'll be right there..."

David was about to take off too, could only groan in Carol's ear, "I want you two... Hanna and you... I'll fuck you... "

"Hanna and me... yes..."

"... fuck you in the ass."

“Daviii...!"

His ex's pleasure canal was tight and taut, and as her vaginal muscles clenched, his lolly was almost delivered out. He held against it with some force, then cried out along with Carol, spurting it all into her womb, over and over.

***

In the hallway, David helped his ex into her jacket.

Carol wiped invisible fuzz from her sleeves and coughed. "My God, I don't know what I expected from our reunion, but it certainly wasn't this."

They chatted about the planned meeting with Hanna, at which point she put her hand over her mouth and giggled. "Actually, it's a secret, because Hanna doesn't know about it."

"Now you're making me curious," David urged.

"I was going to pick up Hanna, we had arranged to go shopping in town. She wasn't home yet, but Julia opened the door. I intended to wait in the living room, but the girl asked me into her room to show me a university paper."

"Yes?"

"The sweet thing. She takes after her mother."

"What do you mean?"

"We were barely sitting on the edge of her bed for ten minutes before we were lying in the middle of it. Dear me, did we get itchy when we heard Hanna unlock the front door."

David grinned. "I guess you'll stop at nothing." He pulled Carol to him, kissed her deeply, then smiled.

"The old Carol I don't want back, but as a unicorn you are all welcome to me. I'm already looking forward to meeting you along with Hanna."

David pondered, "Otherwise, too. Should you ever be in the neighborhood and feel like a quick reunion, I'm game."

Carol grabbed the door handle and blew him an air kiss.

"I heard that... and I'll remember it."


- To be continued -

12