Family Therapy 05

Story Info
Julia
6.1k words
4.54
9.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you kenji for your assistance

***

David opened the door to his office. Julia stood beaming in front of him, falling around his neck, as if she were there to visit her uncle for a moment. It didn't seem fitting to usher her right into the practice room and begin the therapy session.

David suggested, "It's so delightfully warm today, almost too good to be holed up in a room. Shall we go for a walk first?"

"Sure," Julia rejoiced, "there's the forest nearby, next to the park."

"Good idea," David thought, "there are hardly any people there during the week, so we can talk undisturbed."

They walked, side by side, chatting about the past years when they hadn't seen each other. Julia told him Carol, his ex, had been a regular visitor at Mom's even after his divorce, and it had saddened her each time that he hadn't been there. She hooked arms with David, and they both walked through the park toward the edge of the woods.

It occurred to him, "Oh yeah, about Carol, she was in my office the other day."

Julia's eyes brightened. "Are you coming to visit us together again, now?"

"Not so fast with the horsies," David waved it off, "yes, we were happy to see each other again and found out that there are still things that connect us."

Julia smiled broadly. "If you two live together again, then I could visit you from time to time."

David didn't address the question. "Oh, by the way, speaking of living together, you still live with your parents, despite your twenty years."

"Oh that," she replied, "I know what you mean, but it's much nicer living with mom and dad than in a dorm room."

She grinned. "Then Mom does the laundry, too, and she cooks."

Julia quickly corrected herself, "Of course, I help out around the house."

"How did it come about that you signed up to talk to me?"

"Mom thought because of living with parents and stuff. She said she definitely didn't want to get rid of me, that it was nice that I was still living at home, but maybe it was still time for me to get a room on campus at the university."

"Why not?" thought David, "you'd meet a friend there."

"Oh you know," Julia sighed, "the guys at the university seem like kids to me, they're all too young."

She giggled. "Not that I mind them wanting to get into my pants all the time, I've tried it a few times with a boy. But right away, you get hogged and hardly have any air left to breathe."

"I understand," David agreed with her, "some can get pretty possessive."

"Yeah, somehow it's nicer with my parents. One time I can hug Mom, the next I'm with Dad for a cuddle, and the parents don't get jealous about it."

"Might not be the same," David coughed, "you do very different things with a boyfriend than you do with parents."

"That's just it," Julia sighed, and clasped her hand in his upper arm, "I know."

David looked toward the approaching edge of the woods:

"If you mingle at college, I'm sure you'll fall head over heels in love with a prince."

"I've never fallen in love like that before."

"You've never had a boyfriend?"

Julia pinched his upper arm and grinned. "Uncle David, where do you think I'm going, I'm twenty." She turned serious again. "My girlfriends fall in love all the time, but it's different with me somehow. I only get that tingling feeling in my stomach with men I've known forever."

Arriving at the edge of the forest, Julia held David back and hugged him.

"This is so nice here, you're really good to talk to."

As they continued walking, David picked up the thread. "Should I understand you correctly, you are attracted to men you have known for a long time."

"Yes, only then do I feel those strong feelings." She swallowed blankly. "Mom said she had to tell everything with you, even things you don't usually talk about with anyone. Does that apply to me, too?"

David smiled and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "When you talk it out, it helps you figure out what you really want."

Julia gave herself a jolt. "I have this strong feeling not only about men, but about women, too." She frowned. "Do you think that's bad?"

"How could I," David laughed, "I know plenty of women, even married ones, who go for girls."

"You mean younger ones, like my age?"

"I hear a lot of that in my practice. There are mothers who don't know what to do because they're attracted to their daughter. Then there's young women who have feelings for their mothers..."

"Really?"

"Yes. Often it's girls who have a crush not only on their mother, but also on their father."

"Really? But that kind of thing isn't allowed."

"What can I say," David replied, "often families find a solution that suits everyone. And anyway, where there's no plaintiff, there's no judge."

"You mean they do it secretly?"

"Don't we all have our little secrets?"

Julia giggled, and David continued, "I know some happy families who keep a sweet secret. Who knows, you maybe even have girlfriends you don't even suspect that are snuggling with Mom and Dad in between."

"You dear!" groaned Julia, "and I thought I was..."

She fell silent, plucking an oak leaf from a twig and twirling it between her fingers. Gradually she relaxed and said, "This feels good to talk to you, I feel much lighter already."

She pinched David's arm and pouted. "With all the secrets I'm telling you, I feel like I'm getting naked in front of you. That's not fair, tell me something about yourself, too."

"Equal justice for all," David laughed. "All right. The other day, when Carol came to visit me unexpectedly... it wasn't easy for me to admit to her that I still found her attractive."

"How did she react?"

"I had to jump over my shadow to tell her, but then..."

"Go ahead."

"... she stayed in my office for a while, and we..."

Julia clenched her fists to her chin. "How sweet!"

David eyed Julia and nodded. "Have courage. When you speak your desires, you come quite a bit closer to them."

"All right," Julia began, "because it's like this. With Carol and you, I've had those feelings since I was in school. When you'd visit, I'd sit on her lap one day, then back on yours." She beamed. "And Carol didn't get a bit jealous about it."

David smirked. "How could she, you were kind of like our godchild, that was different."

"Not quite," Julia giggled, "Carol kept stroking my legs, really close to my panties, that's when I sensed she liked touching girls."

She grinned.

"And if I sat on your lap long enough, I could feel on my bottom that you liked it, too. Carol saw it, because she kept looking over at us. And at the end, you hugged each other and said how cute I was, but I knew for a fact that you meant something else."

David, to whom this rarely happened, blushed. He smiled sheepishly.

"I think you got me now. Yeah, I remember we both really had a crush on you. Maybe it was the alcohol that made us go a little too far with you."

Julia stopped in front of him, grabbed his upper arms and looked into his eyes. "I wished even then, that you would go much further."

David held Julia's gaze and tried to read her. Clearly, he remembered the shenanigans with the girl back then, and yes, she had always been devoted to him and Carol. After all, Carol had told him during her visit to his office the other day, she had disappeared with the girl in her room. Was it possible that Julia still fancied him and sought his closeness after his long absence? No doubt, her melting eyes wanted only one thing.

He grinned sheepishly. "Maybe I didn't go far enough then, but we can make up for it."

With these words, he sought her lips and sank into a kiss with her. Julia embraced him and went limp against his body, as if he had just pulled her out of the ice-cold water. How long they had devoured each other on the forest path, he didn't know afterwards, only that a dog owner had walked past them with his bow-wow. Julia disengaged herself and took a breath as if she had gotten rid of a hundredweight load.

"When Mom suggested a therapy session with you, of course, I said yes right away. Then Carol also came to see us shortly afterwards, but my mother wasn't there. I told her everything, and she encouraged me. Mom would have talked to her about your therapy methods, so I shouldn't worry about that."

Now David understood why his ex had shown up at his practice.

Julia chuckled. "We didn't just talk, Carol and I."

After some hesitation. "We were in my room, too."

Julia became anxious. "Are you jealous about that now?"

David laughed out. "I have no reason to be. First of all, we're divorced..."

"But you said you had with her in your practice..."

"Yes, we did," David confirmed, "but think about it, you and I just kissed now. I'm sure Carol wouldn't be jealous about that."

Julia was relieved.

"It's always been so nice when you've visited. It's too bad you weren't around after your divorce."

"After all, you've already disappeared into your room with Carol," David remarked, "and now you've kissed your uncle, too."

Julia became flirtatious. "It would be nicest if the three of us did it." She went into raptures. "I'd like to be there one day when you and Carol..."

Julia's sudden candor surprised David. Was she about to take his advice? Was she just making giant leaps over her shadow?

He coughed. "How shall I say it, maybe it wouldn't just stop at kissing. Carol and I would start groping each other, getting undressed..."

"... and I could watch you make love," Julia sighed.

David was touched by the girl's unconditional trust, at the same time, he suspected that there was much more going on in this pretty little head than he had suspected.

"Eh... do you like watching other people make love?"

"Kinda... yes. Even when I imagine someone watching me do stuff like that.... just crazy."

"When did you figure that out?"

"That was two years ago, after my eighteenth birthday. We were camping in Italy. I met a girl the same age, who was on vacation with her mother. I remember I could hardly take my eyes off Lisa, always looking at her bikini, and every time we got out of the water and ducked behind a bush to change clothes, she would turn away from me, slide her panties down, and pretend to remove some stain. But I knew she was standing like that for the longest time so I could look at her bare bottom."

Julia smiled sheepishly.

"As time went on, I started doing the same thing, and eventually I wanted to feel Lisa's eyes on my pussy more and more. We would warp into her inner tent every chance we got, when her mother was at the little supermarket. One day, her mother was suddenly standing in the tent watching what we were doing."

"Was there any scolding?" asked David.

"No, not at all. Even though she had seen what we were doing, she crouched down, reached into the inner tent and stroked our hair to show us that everything was all right. She asked us if we had kissed yet. Sure we had, and her mama wanted to see it, so we kissed."

"And how was that?"

"Just beautiful, because Lisa's mother nodded encouragingly to us. Gradually, we girls started fingering each other, and... I don't know how it happened, all of a sudden I found myself upside down over Lisa and heard her mother's voice saying how cute we were to look at. I didn't mind her watching us at all, not even when I was licking Lisa's pussy, on the contrary."

David nodded. "I'm sure this was all new and exciting for you."

"And how!" Julia looked up into David's face. "Are you thinking badly of me now?"

"No, your story is exciting," he placated her and kissed her on the forehead. Again that young-girl perfume that stole his senses, Julia's taut breasts pressed against his chest, and her hands nestled against his back. Only when David was out of breath, did he disengage, wrap a hand around her waist, and step forward with her.

He grinned. "So, I think your story is cute."

"That's the first time I've ever done anything like that, after that I never dared."

"But you thought of it," David surmised.

"Over and over again," Julia confessed, and continued with her story.

"My head was between Lisa's thighs, her pussy tasted so sweet. When I lifted my head to inhale, that's when I saw it. Lisa's mother was huddled in front of the inner tent, her legs wide apart. She wasn't wearing any panties under her beach skirt-- this was the first time I'd seen a grown woman's pussy for real, and then from so close."

"I guess that's when you got curious."

"Yes, I was thunderstruck, staring at her pink cleft shimmering under her frizzy hair. Lisa continued to lick me, while her mother grabbed my chin. As I began to smile, she passed a hand between her thighs and stroked her labia. I was blown away, because I never imagined that a grown woman would do something like that for me."

David nodded. "I'm sure she liked you watching her."

"Yes, and even more, so did I! I stared between her legs as she spread her pussy with two fingers to show me everything about her. She even crouched down in the inner tent, right in front of my face. I remember, I would have loved to have slipped into her pussy. She lifted my chin with one finger, looked me in the eyes, and asked me if I liked what I saw. I couldn't speak anymore, but I nodded."

"I see," David said, "that's probably why you like women older than you."

"Maybe," Julia muttered. "Probably. The mother took two steps into the inner tent like a duck and stuck a finger into Lisa's cleft. Her daughter said something like 'oh Mama,' so it was clear to me that this wasn't the first time the two of them had been together."

Julia gasped. "My God, I remember it like it was yesterday."

"The mother and Lisa with their legs crossed, right in front of my head. I was so aroused I couldn't remember which one of them to lick. I recall feeling Lisa's tongue in my pussy and her mother's labia in my mouth as I came like never before."

Julia leaned against an oak trunk, exhausted, only half noticing that they had gotten off the forest path. David had gently pushed her into the thicket at her descriptions and covered her with a thousand kisses as he reached under her skirt. Julia felt his firm grip on her bottom, cradled his neck and sighed.

"David, I've wanted this for so long."

He slipped her panties down the back of her knees and explored her mouth with his tongue. Soon, he felt the girl's hands unzipping his pants, then her small hand slipping inside his boxers and beginning to rub his boner.

When she had also loosened his belt, his pants including shorts plopped down on his shoes, and he climbed out with two steps. David pressed his erection between her warm thighs, placed a finger under her chin, and murmured.

"You told me a wonderful story." He kissed her again on the mouth. "That's why you're interested in women who could be your mother."

"Yes, David."

He rubbed his shaft against Julia's cleft and whispered in her ear, "You want to find out if it's the same with your mom."

"David, what do you want me to do? I don't know if Dad will be okay with it."

David tilted his pelvis back and brought his glans to the entrance of her pussy. He felt Julia's wet heat and whispered, "You want to be with your daddy, too?"

"Yes," the girl squealed, "but only if mommy doesn't mind."

"You want to feel Daddy between your legs, like you're feeling me right now?"

"David, yes... my daddy, that would be..."

At last, David had found the right angle, and his throbbing cock sank into the girl's tight pleasure channel.

Julia moaned out, "Oh Dad... oh David, I've waited so long for this."

David rested his forehead against hers. "Well, I'm here now."

As he gently pushed his erection back and forth, Julia looked into his eyes with a lustfully distorted expression, as if she still couldn't believe she was finally being taken by her uncle. He was penetrating her exactly as she had always imagined.

Julia pushed David off her, kicked her panties off her feet, and leaned back against the tree. David's hard-on instinctively found its way back to the place of his desire, plunging into the girl's lap as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. She put her hands to his cheeks.

David sighed with each thrust. "Oh girl... Julia... even before... I thought about... what it would be like... with you..."

"Yes, David... every time... I sat on your lap... I imagined... feeling you inside me like this..."

"I'm fucking you... dear... whenever... you want..."

David's thrusts became faster, and Julia's gaze increasingly fixed. Her gasps turned into moans, and led to howls from both of them, as David finally unloaded with all his might into Julia's tender pussy, over and over again.

*

Julia stood awkwardly in front of David and asked sheepishly, "Did you bring anything, a tissue or something?"

He pulled a pack of tissues from his pants pocket and handed it to her. She grabbed her panties off the ground and scurried behind a bush. When she was back, she hooked up with him and giggled.

"You dear, I couldn't have slipped into my panties without your tissues." She whispered in his ear, "With boys my age, much less comes."

The two found their way back to the wooded path, then David remembered, "There used to be a kiosk with a restroom up ahead. How about a drink?"

Sure enough, the beverage stand was open. He bought two sparkling waters and a pack of wet wipes, handed her some, and they disappeared into the restroom one by one.

Since they were not the only patrons at the tables, they preferred to empty their glasses quickly and continue their walk. Julia walked, light as a feather, beside David, it was obvious to her that a long-cherished wish had come true.

But even he, who as a therapist insisted on honesty, had to admit to himself that during his earlier visits to Hanna and Eric's, he had always dreamed of taking the enchanting girl on his lap. And now it had become a reality with the grown-up Julia.

He nodded to her. "I'm really proud of you, I mean, it takes courage to admit that you have a crush on your own parents, and that you want more from them than is actually allowed."

"It has been this way for years," Julia sighed.

"Don't you think it's time you confessed your feelings to them?"

"Surely, that's not possible! Imagine if they rejected me or even got jealous of each other. As a family, we would still meet afterwards and be mortified. The lump would be stuck in our throats for the rest of our lives."

"Yes," David nodded, "I understand all too well. But as far as your parents are concerned, I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well," David smirked, "since your mother started taking her therapy sessions, I've gotten to know a whole different side of your parents."

"I don't know what you mean. My parents were always pretty obdurate about things like that. Actually, I have never heard them talk about sex, it was kind of taboo. They certainly hadn't talked to me about such things back then, just handed me a sex education book."

"That may have been the way it was," David mused, "but your prudish parents are a thing of the past. Things have changed a lot with Hanna and Eric."

"Now that you mention it.... yes, I've noticed that, too. Ever since Mom started talking to you, she's been a lot happier, and a lot more outgoing than she used to be."

Julia pondered.

"Maybe I'm doing Mom an injustice, because she's actually been talking to me the last few days about making love and topics like that, I didn't know that from her before. And Dad has also loosened up somehow. He doesn't reject me right away anymore if I ever want to sit on his lap and cuddle with him."

David nodded. "I think there was also a good reason they were reserved with you the past few years."

12