Family Therapy 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Well, that became apparent during therapy. Hanna and Eric have been ordinary parents, making love normally, until now."

"Yes, I can hear that recently."

"In the last few weeks, they've found that they like a lot of other things, I mean things that you don't talk about with other people."

Julia became curious. "Go ahead, David, after all, I'm their daughter."

"Well... how should I put it...? They discovered, I mean, while making love and stuff, that they like having someone else around."

"What?! My parents?!"

David poked her on the nose. "Didn't you also keep from your parents about what went on at the campsite that time between you, Lisa and her mother? If I count correctly, there were three of them."

Julia looked sheepishly into the bushes, but then her inquisitiveness got the better of her. "Do you know who they're with?"

David repeated the nose blow. "After you tell me your secrets, I'm sure you can find out. Sometimes, there are three of us together, your parents and me."

"You...?!"

"Carol, my ex, also sees your mom from time to time when you're not home."

"Honestly?"

Julia swallowed empty, but her eyes lit up. David noticed that she had to digest that first, so they walked on in silence. They had almost crossed the entire forest when the girl giggled.

"Come to think of it, I would have picked Carol and you, too."

"Oh, thanks for the compliment. You've already met Carol that way, after all."

Julia made sure one more time. "And you're not jealous because of Carol?"

David murmured in her ear, "I'm just a little disappointed that I didn't get to be with you two yet."

Julia began to beam. She was silent on the next stretch of road, but it was obvious from her face that thoughts were turning in her head. Finally, she grinned widely. "I never thought my parents would be up for something like this."

David explained, "Until recently, your parents had kept their desires secret even from each other."

"Why?"

"Well, they had a growing daughter. They were decent enough at the time not to tell you that they wanted more from you than would have been permissible."

"My mama? My dad?"

"You were always devoted to your parents, just as Carol and I were. With your natural personality, I'm sure it would have come to this..."

"...that something forbidden would happen?"

"Something like that, yes."

He smiled. "But now that you're grown up, it's up to the three of you to decide how you want to live together as a family."

"And you really think Mom and Dad are still interested?"

David murmured in her ear, "Your mama told me this sweet secret... yes."

Silence again on the forest path, only the crackle of gravel under their shoes and the jubilation of birds.

Julia's voice vibrated, "Now that you mention it... the last few weeks I could have guessed, but I didn't think it was possible."

"What?"

"Lately, my parents have been talking about love and stuff at the lunch table. We look into each other's eyes as if we can read each other's thoughts. We get all red in the face when we do it, then we carry the dishes into the kitchen so no one can see."

Julia pondered.

"I can't just go to Mom and tell her, after all these years, somehow that scares me." She sighed. "Why is this all so hard?"

David shrugged his shoulders. "Because people push us into a mold that we often don't fit into, even when it's none of their business."

"Do my parents think that way too?"

"Meanwhile, yes, and how!"

As the forest path took a bend, Julia remembered, "I know this bend from before, there in the forest should be the bundt cake."

"A bakehouse in the middle of the woods?"

"No, you goofball. Come on, I'll show you."

She pulled David through the branches, and after fifty yards, they stood in a tiny clearing in the middle of the forest. In the center was a knee-high, round boulder, covered all over with dry moss.

David laughed. "Never seen that before."

"I've been doing gymnastics on that since I was a kid," Julia reminisced. "Come on, let's sit down, it has room for two."

They sat down and David marveled, "Really well padded this thing, I've never sat so comfortably on a rock before."

They chatted for a while about Julia's childhood trips to these woods, then she returned to the burning topic.

"You talked to Mom. And what does Dad think about it?"

"We didn't talk about it that directly, men never do. But when I broach the subject at our meetings, I see him almost bursting with pride about his daughter. Yes, he describes you as if you were his secret girlfriend."

"Honestly?"

David wanted to know. "When did you realize you had a crush on your father?"

"It was after the vacation in Italy I told you about, something happened between Dad and me." She sighed. "Unfortunately, not anymore after that."

She pondered.

"I don't remember what it was about then. Somehow, I had a relapse into puberty and came across as cringe-worthy to my father. That was the only time I ever saw him really angry, he was usually so sweet and so caring."

"What had you done wrong?"

"I don't know, I had done some shit and he was so mad he put me over his knee."

"Did you get spanked?"

"A little, but it didn't really hurt at all. Dad pulled up my skirt, slapped me on the butt, and gave me a telling off. He was so upset that he tugged my panties down to my knees and slapped his hand on my butt."

Julia grinned wryly. "He barely hit me, I just blushed a little."

"Still, you were glad when he finally stopped."

"No, because... his blows were getting weaker, but they were strong enough to make me wet between my legs. All of a sudden, I wished he'd never stop, but then he let up on me and felt guilty."

"Did he apologize?"

"Yes, and how. Suddenly, I was his little girl again, whom he had hurt, he was so sorry. He stroked my bottom as if trying to make the red marks disappear. I began to sniffle as if I were in pain. That's when he really got into it, stroking my butt to no end."

"Crafty girl," David grinned.

Julia related, "When I told him it hurt further down, he stroked it deeper and deeper with his hand until I felt his fingers on my pussy. Dad kept asking if it was still burning, and I answered in the affirmative, sobbing. Finally, I felt his fingers between my labia, and suddenly right on my sensitive spot. I didn't make a sound, but I came so hard and so long that I couldn't hear or see."

"And since then you've been wishing you could feel Daddy's hand again?"

"Almost every day."

Julia's wistful mood changed from one second to the next, for she jumped up and looked into the foliage.

"Dear me, thinking about it today, how I have embarrassed my papa!"

She leaned over to David, pressed a kiss to his cheek, and chortled, "Now that I'm allowed to say it, back then, I also imagined such things with you."

Without warning, she lay prone on his knees, dangling her hands and legs, trying to keep herself balanced.

David put one hand on her back and stroked her butt with the other. When he had laughingly given her bottom a few pats, he asked, "Was it like this with your father?"

Julia giggled. "You'll have to do it a little harder."

She acquiesced to David's hand landing emphatically on her bottom. Julia squealed in pleasure, as she realized he was getting into the game. He laid her pleated skirt across her back and again provided her bottom with pats.

She seemed to remember the punishment from that time almost two years back because she said in a remorseful voice, "Ouch, Daddy, stop it! I'll certainly never do it again either."

David portrayed the exasperated father. "You bad girl how could you! Wait, you won't forget this punishment." He grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled them down to the back of her knees.

Although his blows did not get stronger, Julia complained, "Ouch."

David made sure his pats didn't land on the same spot, he didn't want to hurt the girl, even though she kept giggling.

"Ouch... ouch... ouch..."

All at once, Julia fell silent, just the soft pats in the clearing. David saw that the girl's chest was rising and falling faster and faster, then he understood and let go of his restraint. This time, his fingers slapped her skin with more force.

Julia sighed. "Daddy, I definitely want to be sweet too.... don't stop..."

David let go of her, not because of shimmering red marks that adorned her butt, but because he took pity on his fingers. When he left his hand on Julia's butt to say something funny, he paused. Was Julia crying? He noticed with relief that she was only sniffling in pretense.

"You hurt me, Daddy."

David went into his role. He tugged at her panties until she bent her legs and he could tug them over her feet. When he brought the piece of laundry to his nose, his little one instantly mewled. He patted Julia's bottom and apologized.

"I didn't mean to, my child."

"You hit it really hard, Dad."

"Yes I know, I'm so sorry about that. How can I make it up to you?"

"Mom always blows on it when it hurts somewhere."

David bent down and blew on Julia's buttocks. Indeed, the red spots began to disappear, but her buttocks covered with goosebumps. He asked, "Are you all right now?"

"No Dad, it still hurts."

David took his time stroking Julia's curves until his fingers reached the valley floor of her butt crack. When he inquired again about her comfort, he only heard one word.

"Deeper..."

David scrambled his fingers downward in slow motion, and Julia pushed her thighs apart, so Dad's hand could advance on her mons. When he trailed a finger through her cleft, the girl sighed.

"Yes, Daddy, that helps."

David grabbed both labia and gently squeezed them together. Julia gasped.

"Yes, Daddy, like this..."

He felt his way forward with his thumb and slid it into her pleasure canal. It nestled around his thumb, and Julia thrust out.

"Daddy... don't stop..."

David didn't have that in mind at all. He started to move his thumb rhythmically back and forth, while his middle finger managed to feel Julia's pleasure bud.

"So, my girl, soon everything will be fine again."

"Oh, Papaaa...."

"I'll be glad to do it for you, my child."

Julia started to pant, then David interrupted the game, grabbed the girl by the sides and pinned her belly down on the round stone. Julia clawed at the dense moss growth and turned her head in amazement. David stood behind her, unbuttoning his pants and reprimanding her.

"We're not done yet, lady. There must be punishment."

As his pants lay on the ground along with his boxers, and he stepped out, Julia looked straight ahead and clasped her hands like a church girl who had come to pray.

However, she lifted her bottom and whispered, "I want to be nice, too, Papa."

"This is what you get," ordered David, standing behind her and placing his glans against her labia.

"Daddy, I want to be nice."

David pushed his erection forward a bit.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes, Dad, I promise."

David let his cock sink another bit into Julia's pussy.

Then, she cried out, "And I definitely won't tell Mom either..."

"... that you're Daddy's naughty girl?"

"Yes Daddy."

David's hard-on sank to the hilt in Julia's lap. The girl thanked him for the punishment with a relieved groan.

After a few languid thrusts, she sighed. "Daddy... Daddy... punish me... faster..."

Gradually, David's movements became more violent.

The girl stammered, "Papa... you may always... punish me... like this... as often as you..."

"Yes, girl," it came out of David, "I will..."

"Papa... it's... so beautiful... Papa... Papa, I..."

David, too, set off on his final spurt. He grabbed Julia's slender hips and jerked them in one go over his leg-hard cock. The girl just babbled.

"Baba... Baba... Baba..."

Julia almost seemed to burst as she took a deep breath, but then she screamed out a powerful climax into the forest as David squirted, squirted, squirted into this adorable girl's womb.

*

When David came to his senses, he was sitting next to Julia on the bundt cake. He could only remember that Julia's cry had startled a whole flock of birds. The girl closed her arm around his waist and leaned her head against his shoulder.

She looked up at him pensively and waited patiently, until he could speak again. David brushed a curl from her face and kissed her on the forehead. That was not enough for Julia, she stretched her head towards him and sought his lips. When they broke away from each other, David shook his head, sighing.

"Julia, are you an extraordinary girl." He leaned back, regarded her from a distance, and smiled. "Somehow you've taken after your mother."

"Do you like mom like I do?"

"Yes."

She clenched her hands into fists in front of her chest, beamed up into the treetops, and exclaimed, "I knew it."

Her curiosity could hardly be contained.

"Have you been with her yet... I mean, like really?"

David blushed slightly. "What happens in my practice is subject to confidentiality."

As they continued getting off the rock, Julia latched onto him and giggled. "I'd like to see you two at it sometime, Mom and you." Immediately, she slumped her shoulders.

"She doesn't know anything about it. How can I possibly tell her?"

She looked up at David. "This may sound crazy, but I want to be there when Mom and Dad make love, too."

David squeezed her shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry about that, I think this knot will work itself out, too."

Dazed, he searched for his jeans, which had been left in the leaves. Julia grabbed her panties, asked him again for some tissues, and disappeared behind a bush.

As they walked back arm in arm, David whispered in her ear what he would do to make Julia's heart's desire come true after all.

*

Arriving in front of his practice, David unlocked the door and wanted to say goodbye to Julia, she had only a few more streets to go. But the girl scurried into the house before him, and it took him a while to find her in the armchair reserved for clients.

She giggled. "Thank you, Mr. Brown, you've been so helpful. There's still one problem, though."

He stood at the edge of the chair, grinned down at her and shook his head. "I've never had a case this difficult before."

"The thing is," she said, "I've never really been able to look at you at all."

"Well, meanwhile, it's been more than two hours since we've seen each other."

Julia unbuttoned his pants and with nimble fingers brought half an erection to light. She sucked his tip into her mouth, sucked on it, and let her tongue play, until she released a steel-hard erection from her mouth. Only then, did she breathe.

"That, Mr. Brown, that's what I've always wanted to see."

- To be continued -

***

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12