Family Therapy 07

Story Info
Let things happen.
5.6k words
4.81
9.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you kenji for your assistance

***

Eric stepped into the living room and asked, "I haven't even seen Julia yet, is she at home?"

"No," replied Hanna, who was watering the houseplants, "she's gone to the movies with her bestie, she probably won't be back until around midnight."

"You two are going to therapy with David tomorrow?"

"Yes, I told you."

Hanna hadn't yet spoken to Eric about the true content of the upcoming therapy session, even though it was looming like an elephant in the room. Only recently had they discovered completely new aspects of their love life from one day to the next, experiencing each other more openly and freely than ever before. But it was something completely different to admit to each other that they were attracted to their daughter.

They still didn't tell each other that they secretly desired Julia, although that wasn't entirely true. They didn't really talk about it, but when their daughter came up in everyday situations, they exchanged looks that spoke volumes. When Eric stopped in front of her with a questioning look on his face, she put her hands on his chest.

"I have a good feeling about tomorrow. David thinks so, too; he's already had Julia in a therapy session. You've also seen, Eric, that she has miraculously blossomed."

"Yes," he admitted, "I've noticed that, too." He wanted to know. "Did she say anything about her therapy session?"

"No, not that directly, but she seems to be doing really well."

"And how!" Eric confirmed. "She sits on my lap almost every evening like she used to as a little girl."

"That must be nice for you," smiled Hanna, "after all, you're her dad."

"Of course, I'm happy, but... she kept sliding around on me until my little one..."

"...got really big?" Hanna chortled.

"That's the problem," sighed Eric, "at times like this, it gets to me and I wouldn't mind... but she's my daughter, I can't just..."

"Well," Hanna smiled, "your little princess is a grown woman now. If she thinks it's cute to meet her daddy like this, why not?"

Eric was taken aback. "Do you really mean that?"

"Sure I mean that. Or do you think Julia will be harmed if she embarrasses her dad with her bottom?"

"No, not really," Eric reasoned, "I can see that she likes it."

"Or does it hurt your feelings if she senses daddy's hardness between her thighs?"

Eric grinned wryly. "How could I?"

Hanna explained, "You didn't force your daughter to do anything. She decided for herself to be a bit naughty with her dad. In any case, I was flattered that she helped me try on clothes recently. When my head got stuck in a sweater, the cheeky thing took the opportunity to feel my breasts. My nipples got really hard."

Eric gave Hanna a kiss on the forehead and smiled. "You love your girl, too."

"How could I not? I'm her mother."

Eric spoke into her ear, "Are you going to continue to let Julia have her way? I mean, wouldn't you mind if she went even further with her curiosity?"

"And you?" came back.

"How can you ask?" he huffed, "if I wasn't her father, I would have already..."

"David told me," Hanna knew, "that he had advised a few parents, around our age, with grown-up daughters who are doing well together."

Eric's eyes widened. "You mean people who don't give a damn about what the others...?"

"Yes," Hanna confirmed, "there are more families like that than you think. But, of course, we won't find out about them, they'll be careful not to reveal their secret."

"I understand," Eric nodded, "not everyone has to know."

Hanna gripped his shoulders. "Wouldn't that be nice, the three of us?"

Eric was speechless at Hanna's candor, but then he mumbled, "We have it good as a family, especially since Julia has grown out of her difficult years. Yes, I can also feel that she wants more from us."

Hanna cheered inwardly, and suggested they toast with a glass of champagne. Eric waited until his wife returned with two glasses. The couple toasted each other standing up and he coughed.

"When did you actually realize that you were attracted to Julia?"

"Oh, a long time ago," Hanna giggled, "there were a thousand reasons, especially when her hips widened and I saw what a gorgeous woman she was becoming." She pinched Eric's side. "You know I like women, too. When I have Julia's bottom in my field of vision, my knees go weak."

She looked up. "And how was that with you?"

"I like her cheerful nature," Eric found, "her pretty face. But I get really weak in the knees when she bends down to the newspaper rack in front of me in the living room. Well, and when she sits on my lap and I hold her by the sides, she doesn't mind if my hands slide a little higher."

Hanna took the empty glass from his hand and put it back on the tray with hers. Her eyes sparkled as she knelt on the carpet in front of Eric and looked up at him.

"How many times have I imagined our Julia kneeling in front of you like this."

She unzipped his pants, rummaging around in them, until she released his growing erection into the open. Eric was once again amazed at his wife. Just weeks ago, she had paid him no sensual attention whatsoever while standing, and now she was kneeling in front of him, massaging his little one into a hard cock and smiling into his face.

"I know Julia wants to look at her daddy up close and find out what he tastes like."

With these words, she put the tip of his cock in her mouth and played around his glans with her tongue.

Eric gasped for air. "Julia... Hanna... that's..."

When he felt that he was about to come, he gently pushed her off him, let his hard-on continue to throb in front of her head, and stammered, "Do you really think Julia...?"

When Hanna nodded, his eyes began to light up. He helped his wife to her feet, led her to the couch and made her sit down. Now it was he who knelt down and unfolded her thighs, talking as he did so.

"Lately, Julia always sits opposite me in the living room as if she's trying to get my attention."

"She's certainly succeeded," Hanna giggled, "I'm sure you would have loved to kneel down in front of her to count the flowers on her panties."

"Your daughter smells just as good as you do," Eric whispered.

"How do you know that?"

He grinned sheepishly. "There's a laundry basket in the bathroom."

Hanna chuckled. "You pervert... how cute...!" She sighed. "Since Julia isn't a little girl anymore, I don't even know what her pussy looks like, yet I'm her mom."

Eric slipped her panties down her legs and mumbled, "My girl..."

As if it were his daughter, he licked Hanna out of her mind with tongue stroke after tongue stroke. As his wife breathed harder and harder, he got up, grabbed her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the couch.

Hanna lay on the seat with her head bent over and felt his glans against her labia. "Eric, I want to be there..."

She didn't get any further as he pushed his erection all the way into her hot, wet pleasure channel.

When they had found their rhythm, Hanna continued, "...I want to see... how you take Julia... I would... Eric, I..."

Eric was too aroused to prolong the game, especially when he felt Hanna's vaginal muscles begin to choke him. He went into the final spurt... Hanna had long since screamed her climax to the ceiling... and finally he was able to pump, pump, pump all his longing for his daughter into Hanna's womb.

***

David left his practice five minutes early. He had arranged to have dinner with Carol and her sister-in-law at six o'clock, and he wanted to go and meet them. He met them at the next intersection. The women greeted him, beaming; Carol threw her arms around his neck and Laura also snuggled up to him and let him greet her with two kisses.

They soon entered the nearby park. As they walked along the gravel path, the women joined him. They talked about trivial things, about the cultural week that was to take place in the town and much more, only their expectant looks revealed what intentions they were trying to disguise with their chit-chat.

As they strolled through the woods to the pond, David turned to Laura. "When I first saw you yesterday, I could have bet you were the mother of a whole gaggle of children."

"I am," chortled Laura, "I regularly look after the children in the neighborhood. I don't do it for money, but because the task fulfills me. Children are as fresh as fizzy water and I have a lot of fun with them."

She smiled. "That's why I haven't even had the time to think about having children of my own until now."

As their conversation became more intimate, David asked, "Carol told me that you're not married, yet women your age actually look for the one to build a nest with."

Laura looked him in the face ambiguously. "I understand from Carol that you both tried nest-building, too."

"Well, it didn't work out," David replied, laconically.

Laura picked up the conversation with the words, "But you found each other again after all those years of apprenticeship."

"And in a memorable way," David admitted.

Laura explained, "As you can see, Mr. Brown, it works without a marriage license." She giggled bashfully. "Some things go much better without a marriage license."

"I see," David nodded, "Carol has hinted at a few things."

Laura took his words on board. "My brother thinks the same as me. He's married and the father of a child, but Carol and he give each other the freedom they need to lead a fulfilling life... and I'm part of that."

Laura told him this with an ease and an ambiguous smile, as if she had just invited him to join her life.

When Carol stayed behind to pick a ripe wild strawberry, Laura felt his upper arm and said, "Just think, Mr. Brown, if I were married, I wouldn't be able to enjoy this lovely evening with the two of you."

So after all, it went through David's mind, this sophisticated lady at his side had far more in mind than just dining in a nice threesome. Carol hooked up with him again.

David explained to the women, "As Bridget told me on the phone, we're the only guests tonight."

"What, in this beautiful weather?" Carol wondered.

"That's fine with us," he said, "we won't have any noisy guests around us. Oh yes, Bridget will go home a little earlier and leave me the key."

When they arrived at the pond, they were already in front of the restaurant, a small but well-kept wooden building, on whose veranda Bridget stood and greeted them cheerfully. She gave David two kisses, greeted the ladies and led the group to their seats. The massive, long table was actually too big for three, but they grouped around a corner with their chairs.

David noticed that Laura was studying her menu card with a dignified expression, as if she were holding an auction catalog in her hand. He also noticed that she was examining the center of his body with the same reverent gaze, but the corners of her mouth were smiling slightly.

They all decided on a plate of fish, and David ordered a bottle of rosé to go with it. While they ate, the women gazed dreamily across the pond, watching swans lying on the water, then ducks sticking their butts in the air and dabbling in the shallow water.

Laura dabbed her mouth with her napkin and sighed. "Isn't it nice here?"

As she said this, David realized that the beauty with the maternal aura had been looking at his trousers for a second too long. It was getting late. After dessert, there was only one candle left on the table, and the rippled waves of the pond reflected the last twilight of the day. Bridget stepped out onto the veranda and said goodbye with a kiss and a handshake.

She turned to David. "As we agreed, I'll leave the keys on the counter. Please turn off the little coffee machine and the light and put the key in my letterbox."

"Sure, I will," he assured her, "I'll come by tomorrow, then we can settle up if we're still getting drinks from the fridge."

Bridget waved to them and disappeared into the darkness. Carol was the only one to make a digestive round to the shore of the pond, and Laura moved closer to David, wanting to find out more about his therapy work.

He described his work with the same attentiveness as he had done with Hanna and Eric weeks before. When Laura began to realize that he was also working with couples who wanted to add an extra flavor to their vanilla relationship, she woke up.

He finished his diplomatic paraphrasing by saying, "When I see that no one is being harmed, I like to help people discover new worlds."

He was surprised that Laura hadn't offered him the "you" yet, but obviously the tension between distance and closeness that resulted appealed to her, and even more so when she put her hand on his and addressed him as Mr. Brown. David suspected that Laura was no longer following the conversation, even though they were always talking to each other.

Finally, she asked, "If I were to take a therapy session with you, Mr. Brown, could you help me?"

What did she mean? David searched for a professional answer, but he didn't understand himself; he just put a finger under her chin and whispered, "Yes... And I know how..."

He sought out her mouth and nibbled on her lips. A liberated sigh gave him courage and he stroked his tongue delicately over Laura's lips. She welcomed him and circled her tongue around his. Laura held on to his upper arm with one hand, while she clutched the tabletop with the other. When she sighed again without him doing anything, he looked down and saw Carol's fingers circling Laura's nipples on her blouse.

When Carol gave him an encouraging nod, he brought his fingers to the tip of Laura's free breast without breaking the kiss. Barely a minute passed before she broke the kiss, breathing deeply. She pulled her head back, looked into David's face with a rapturous smile, then moaned out a stretched climax.

David had sensed that the woman had been waiting for nothing else all evening, but he was still surprised that she had floated away from him just by touching her breasts. Laura took hold of herself and reached for the glass of water on the table in front of her.

Carol whispered to him, "Laura has the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen."

To show him what she meant, she opened her sister-in-law's blouse, pushed the halves apart and let the bra clasp snap open in the middle of the cups. David revealed two large, firm breasts with slightly toned areolas and protruding nipples, just big enough to roll them back and forth between his lips.

As if Carol wanted to teach him what could be done with these magnificent curves, she sucked Laura's nipple into her mouth. David didn't hold back for long and grabbed the other one with his lips. Carol's sister-in-law began to breathe deeply again. He stroked his way up along her mid-thigh stockings, and further over warm skin, until the edge of his hand met Carol's fingers, which had already taken possession of Laura's mons.

David managed to subvert his ex's intentions by sliding his hand into Laura's panties. Carol felt the fingers and took some pressure off to allow his hand to advance on Laura's labia. As soon as Carol felt David reach the place of his desire, she made his middle finger sink deeper and deeper into Laura's wet cleft with undulating movements of her hand.

They sucked on Laura's nipples in one go, and no sooner had David started to explore the hot, wet area under her panties, then the woman let out another loud sigh and sank down on the chair. David backed away, not knowing whether to apologize for her all-too-quick orgasm, but Carol knew her sister-in-law.

She knelt down in front of Laura, reached under her bottom and removed her panties, so David didn't wait for her to recover either, he kicked his pants and boxers off his legs and stood astride Laura's lap.

He bent down to her, lifted her head with his hand and kissed her gently. A warm hand immediately closed around his erection. When he broke the kiss to inhale, Laura gazed with delight at the splendor growing out of her fist, pressed his hard-on against her breasts and looked at the tip of his cock sticking out between her bosom.

She looked up at him and purred, "Oh David, that's the way I wanted it."

As David was concentrating on his rhythm, he didn't notice that Laura was suddenly calling him by his name, he just watched as she grabbed the sides of her ample breasts, squeezed them together and watched as his wet glans emerged from the cleft of her breasts time and time again.

Suddenly, Laura's thighs widened and pushed his legs outwards. As she squealed and gasped, David realized that Carol's head had squeezed between her loins, his ex eating her sister-in-law out. A few more times, he managed to push his boner up between Laura's breasts, but Laura was already moaning again, even causing a flock of ducks to flutter away.

David saw Carol step behind Laura's chair and pull her away from the table. As he stood at her side, she whispered softly in his ear, "That was necessary... you can take all the time you need from now on."

David wondered if it was worth another try, but then he felt his swollen balls crying out for release. He leaned over to Laura, brushed a lock of hair out of her face and kissed her. She smiled and let him know that she hadn't had enough and wanted him inside her. As he lifted her thighs, Carol leaned over her head, stroked her hair and spoke to her as if she were comforting a child.

"It's okay... David's going to fuck you now."

Laura groaned. "Yes... please..."

In the meantime, David had placed his glans against her pleasure canal and simply let himself tip forward. At first, he felt as if his hard-on was sinking into butter, but he was wrong. It might have been Laura's yoga exercises, which enabled her to press and squeeze his cock so hard that he lost his sight and hearing. David needed a little more strength to penetrate her womb. When he found his rhythm and looked into Laura's face, he understood that he didn't need to hurry.

Carol, who had just been standing behind Laura, was suddenly gone. David spotted her sitting on a chair in the dark some distance away. She had pulled her panties down to her feet, stroked her labia and watched with an expressionless face and open mouth, as he penetrated her sister-in-law time after time.

David felt as if he was bathing in milk and honey. His ex, whose greedy gaze encouraged him to take her sister-in-law with ever faster thrusts, then Laura, who looked up at him with a mixture of motherly devotion and gratitude and took in his thrusts as if she were holding a child in her arms. Carol had been right, Laura no longer seemed to be in a hurry. Although it almost tore him apart, her lust was transferred to him.

He clutched her cheeks and gasped, "As soon as I... saw you in the café..."

"I knew," Laura took over, "that I had to have you... inside me... wanted to have you..."

Carol almost slid off her chair as she spread her legs wide and swirled her hand over her clit. "David... this is how I... imagined... oh, I..."

Now David could no longer be stopped. He started his final run and stared into Laura's eyes. Time began to stretch out... Laura opened her mouth as if in slow motion... took a deep breath... then they moaned towards each other's climax while David squirted, squirted, squirted into Laura.

*

The three of them disappeared one by one into the restaurant's small restroom to freshen up, then stood around on the porch in a daze, taking a while to come to.

Carol was still wound up. "I can't just go home now." She looked out over the pond. "Shall we go for a walk?"

The women joined David and they followed the small path that led between the dense forest and the shore. Halfway, there was an open space covered in thick moss, with only a few sawn-off tree stumps sticking out of the green cushion.

12