Family Therapy 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David sat down on the ground, leaning against a stump, and Carol snuggled up to his side. He put his arm on her shoulder and looked at Laura, who was leaning against a second tree stump opposite them. She smiled at them both, as if her heart was overflowing at the sight of the divorced couple who had found their way back together.

David was amazed that the women had paid no heed to their elegant wardrobe and had just sat down like that. Even when Laura sat on the mossy floor with her legs sticking out, she hadn't lost any of her well-groomed appearance.

In the bright moonlight, one could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Sure, they were still on the floor in the restaurant. The question went through David's mind as to where Carol's laundry had gone. He felt under her skirt with his hand and found two protruding labia that were still glowing.

Laura, following his finger play, murmured pensively, "Oh, you lovebirds..."

She leaned back against the trunk of her tree, comfortably relaxed, and stroked her thigh. David's hand on Carol's pussy awakened her passion. She turned to him and didn't rest until she had slipped his pants and boxers down his legs, then she snuggled back up to his side, gripped half his erection and enjoyed the silence in the forest, the soft lapping of the water on the bank and David's finger sliding over her cleft as if without purpose. Laura also reached into her crotch, caressed her labia and watched the play of David's fingers.

Carol sighed to her, "So beautiful, this place, Laura, are you so happy, too?"

"I want to stay here forever," she replied. Suddenly, her voice became unsteady, "But there's just something missing."

She crawled on all fours between David's legs, looked up at Carol like a puppy and begged, "We always share everything, don't we?"

Carol smiled at her sister-in-law and bent David's hard-on forward, so that Laura could close her lips around his glans. Carol immediately sensed how much David liked it, as his hand in her crotch became increasingly restless. When he pushed three fingers into her pleasure hole at once, she also began to stir.

Suddenly, Laura, who was kneeling in front of her, tugged at her legs and hissed, "I want to see you both."

David was the first to understand, turning away from the tree trunk and lying flat on his back, just his throbbing cock standing bolt upright from his silhouette. Carol was more than willing to join in, standing wide-legged over his midsection, gathering up her skirt and lowering her pelvis. Laura stopped her sister-in-law by placing her hand under her bottom and indicating with her eyes that she should pause.

First, she licked her way through Carol's cleft, then she let out a sigh, "I've longed for this so much..."

She leaned forward and sucked briefly on David's hard-on. "...for you to get back together with David."

She grabbed his erection and positioned it. "I wanted to be there when you made up."

Carol lowered her pelvis just enough for the tip of David's cock to open her pleasure channel slightly, her voice floating with emotion, "Laura... just look... David and I... we..."

Carol lowered herself and engulfed his hard-on to the hilt. Laura remained kneeling devoutly in front of the two of them and watched as David's magnificent cock found its way back to Carol. Her pussy engulfed his hard-on with a lazy up and down.

Laura shuddered every time Carol's labia spread apart. After a while, she crawled over to David, cupped his cheeks and whispered in his ear with motherly fervor, "You two are so cute to look at."

Without interrupting the movements of his pelvis, he kissed her and groaned, "Your perfume, Laura... "

She cradled his head in her hands to thank him for the compliment, stroking his hair as he pressed out.

"I still... don't know... what you taste like..."

Laura seemed to have been waiting for this. She straightened up, stood over his head with her legs apart and placed her hands on Carol's shoulders, which moved up and down leisurely. Laura lowered her pelvis and spoke in a mother's caring voice, "Come to me, David."

Although Carol was driving him crazy with the play of her vaginal muscles, David took his time to take in the splendor before his eyes. Laura's scent and the warmth in her womb made his erection swell until his ex let out an exultant sound.

His eyes followed every curve of the puckered ribbon that protruded from between Laura's labia. He was seized by boundless affection and pressed the loins of this wonderful woman into his face. Silence returned to the small clearing by the pond, only soft licks, an occasional sigh, and another sharp squeak when David's tongue ran over Laura's pleasure bud.

He stretched his hand forward and wanted to place it on Carol's thigh when he bumped into Laura's arm, which she had wrapped around her sister-in-law's belly in order to pamper her clitoris. So he felt his way back to Laura's pleasure bud and gave his thumb free rein.

The clearing gradually filled with loud gasps that turned into uninhibited moans. Laura cried out, toppling to one side, which Carol noticed despite her final spurt. She turned nimbly like a weasel over David so that she could look him in the eye, dropped onto his hard-on without looking and gasped.

"David... how often have I... imagined this... the three of us... as a little family... you fucking me... and Laura..."

She gasped for air. "From now on... you have to let us..."

Carol could no longer speak, staring through his eyes with blissful lust, riding him mercilessly across the finish line until she finally groaned, and he pumped all his reconciliation into his ex's lap, over and over again.

*

The three of them were on their way back to the restaurant. Carol led the way, blazing the trail as tall grass and a cloud in front of the moon made it difficult to see.

David sniffed Laura's perfume again and whispered, "Whenever I get your scent in my nose, I'll think back to this night."

Laura chuckled. "And if you ever forget what I taste like, you know where to find me."

David put his arm around her waist. "Do you feel that carefree too?"

"Life can be so beautiful," she sighed back. When his hand slipped lower and felt her bottom, she giggled.

"Even nicer when I can feel your hand in the right place."

David knew she wasn't wearing any panties. To say goodbye, he had to feel the baby-smooth skin of her bottom again. He pulled up the hem of her skirt.

And when she felt his finger in her butt crack, she reprimanded him, "Why, Mr. Brown, how naughty!"

Of course, she let him. David's finger moved lower until Laura sighed. "As wonderful as the evening was, something was missing..."

David suspected something and placed a finger on her rosette, she immediately moaned, "David... yes...!"

He tilted his upper body to her side, moistened his middle finger in her crack and placed it again at her rear opening.

Laura's voice demanded more, "You libertine...!"

His finger began to stretch her rosette and gently pushed forward. David's caution was unfounded, as his fingertip was literally sucked up by her butthole. Laura turned towards him as best she could with his finger in her rear opening, put her hand on his neck and gave him a pointed kiss.

"You know what we women need... shall we meet at your practice sometime?"

He nodded with a smile and took his hand back, as Carol waited some distance away for them to catch up. Back at the restaurant, they stood indecisively on the veranda. Tiredness fought against their exhilarated mood, which wanted to linger longer in this magical place.

When Laura disappeared briefly to the toilet, David hugged his ex, kissed her and sighed. "Before, I would never have thought it possible that you could come out of your shell like this."

"And I would never have believed," she chortled, "that I would one day watch you fuck my sister-in-law."

David wanted to say something, but Laura was already back and Carol disappeared next. Laura caught sight of a small bowl of oil that had been left on the table. She leaned far over the tabletop, picked out the last olive and popped it into her mouth. Her skirt had ridden up and her bare buttocks reminded David of what she had whispered in his ear five minutes ago.

Suddenly, his tiredness was gone. He grabbed Laura by the hips and lifted her onto the tabletop in one go. She barely had time to squeal before she was kneeling over the edge of the table with her legs apart, looked back and saw that he was dipping a finger into the bowl of oil. When she realized what he had in mind, she lowered her upper body onto the tabletop with her arms outstretched, only her bottom sticking up in front of David like a bowl of Jell-O.

Laura was already whimpering softly, even before he had brought his dripping finger to her rear opening, and her begging wail dropped an octave, as he dug his index finger unbearably slowly into her asshole.

She groaned out, "David... yes... that's..."

His index finger was up to the hilt in her butt, quietly turning circles. He soon withdrew it and dipped his thumb into the bowl. When he placed it on her rosette, she widened and swallowed his digit smoothly. David sensed that Laura was expecting more.

It only took him a few seconds to get rid of his pants, put one foot on the bench next to him and climbed onto the edge of the table with another step behind Laura. David grabbed Laura's hips and pushed her a little further over the table so that he didn't topple over backwards. He finally had a firm footing and guided his glans to her rosette. One last look over her back, but what was that?

It had escaped his notice that his ex was back in the meantime, sitting wide-legged on the table in front of Laura and offering her lap to her sister-in-law. Before Laura could sink her face between Carol's loins, David let himself go, watching as his glans was sucked up and his whole hard-on gradually sank into her asshole. Laura howled with delight.

As he settled into a leisurely rhythm, he heard from the smacking sounds that Laura's lips had found their way to Carol's pussy. His ex didn't seem to remember whether it was Laura's tongue or the sight of David crouching behind her sister-in-law and fucking her without restraint.

She cheered him on, "Yes, David...! fuck her...! in the ass...!"

He didn't take his eyes off his cock for a second, as it plunged incessantly into Laura's asshole. He just nodded and gasped at his ex, "Yes, Carol... Laura has... her butt... so hot..."

He still managed to reach around Laura's waist and touch her clit, then he caught Carol's lustful desperation as she moaned out, "Laura... your tongue... I'm about to..."

Laura only spoke up once, only at the end, when she jerked her head back and thrust out, "David...! Oh...!"

He couldn't answer because he felt as if someone had detonated a bomb in his lower body. He squirted his load into Laura's ass time after time, and watched from a bird's-eye view as the women writhed on the tabletop like fish out of water and barely wanted to stop screaming out their pleasure.

*

The streets were deserted. The three of them stopped at the crossroads where their paths diverged. David stroked the tousled hair of one woman after another, kissing them in turn and feeling a deep connection.

Finally, he sighed, "That was a wonderful evening with you both."

Laura whispered in his ear, "How nice to be able to confide in you."

They finally parted and went their separate ways.

Carol called out to him, "Will we meet again?"

"Definitely," he replied, yawning, "but first, I need a pillow. Urgently."

- To be continued -

***

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12