Family Therapy 08

Story Info
The knot loosens.
6.8k words
4.77
7.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David sat at his desk doing paperwork. At around ten o'clock, he remembered that he had promised Hanna that he would call her before the therapy session, as she wanted to come to his practice with her daughter for a consultation.

He decided to make a short flyby visit, as it was only a ten-minute walk to her. When he arrived at her house, he rang the doorbell and entered the apartment. There was no one in the kitchen or living room when he saw that the patio door was open.

David spotted Hanna under the apple tree in her hammock. She was still in her robe, even though it was already approaching midday. She was looking at the screen of a tablet computer and only noticed him when he was halfway to her. Hanna was quietly startled, cleared her throat and greeted him with a smile.

David leaned down to her, kissed her on the lips in greeting and asked, "So, are you all right?"

"I'm really nervous. When I think that I'm coming to your therapy session with Julia this afternoon... you know..."

"And how is Julia?"

"She's even more nervous than I am. She was so restless this morning that she went into town." Hanna suggested, "Shall we sit down in the kitchen for a cup of tea?"

"No no," he waved her off. "I just wanted to pop in. And anyway, I've been sitting in my office chair all morning today, so standing is good for me."

He gave the hammock a gentle push and rocked Hanna back and forth. "And how are things going with the married couple?"

"Don't ask," Hanna giggled. "Eric and I are having turbulent times. You can imagine that we have a lot of catching up to do." She looked up at him and grinned wryly. "It was even my idea to get the automatic cameras in our bedroom working again. Eric bought everything new straight away, the cameras behind the mirrors, and now we even have some on the walls and one on the ceiling."

"A real studio," David marveled.

"Doesn't bother me at all. The cameras are so small, you can hardly see them. Eric is very proud of his work, he said something about 8K, about residual light and so on. Anyway, the shots are really good."

"And you're watching an 8K video with you and Eric?"

Hanna hesitated. "It's like this... yesterday morning, Eric forgot to turn off the cameras, so they recorded everything all day, like me vacuuming the room or doing the laundry."

"Maybe not what you wanted to see," David grinned.

"Julia was also in our room."

"What was she doing there?"

"She obviously knows where our bedtime toys are. She opened our closet, took out my banana dildo and lay down on our bed."

"Oh là là," came from David, "the little girl is stealing mommy's favorite toy."

He glanced at the tablet in her hand and guessed, "Then you must be watching the crime scene."

"I have such a guilty conscience," sighed Hanna. "Julia doesn't know anything about it."

David laughed broadly. "Equal rights for all. You told me that you caught Julia in front of Eric's laptop when she was watching the video of mom with the banana."

"I thought so, too," Hanna muttered, and tapped the screen. The video continued to play and showed her daughter sitting on the edge of the bed with mummy's banana dildo under her skirt. David stood by the hammock, put his hand on the back of her neck and looked at the tablet. Julia moved the tip of the dildo from one flower on her panties to the next.

Hanna sighed, "My girl, so sweet..."

Julia lay down on her back, stretched her legs up and slipped her panties down to the back of her knees.

Hanna knew. "That's how she used to lie on the changing table in front of me."

As Julia stuffed the dildo into her pleasure canal, her voice was clearly audible on the tablet's speaker, "Oh... Mom..."

The girl uttered the word every time she drove the dildo into her lap. David noticed out of the corner of his eye that Hanna was so moved that she furtively slipped her hand under her robe.

Suddenly, her daughter turned around, knelt on the edge of the bed and stuck her bottom out to the camera behind the mirror. She glanced over her shoulder to look at herself and every time the banana parted her labia, she squeezed out, "Daddy... Daddy... Daddy..."

Hanna shuddered. "Do you hear?"

David nuzzled her neck. "So, I have a good feeling about your therapy session today."

Hanna became wistful. "My daughter... how she surrenders..."

"Quite like her mommy." David grinned. "Julia may not know the camera is on, but I think she likes viewers as much as you do."

"That excites me, David, my Julia... I would love to..."

Hanna watched the screen spellbound, not realizing that the halves of her robe were gradually slipping aside and David was watching her hand kneading her labia with a benevolent smile. Even when Hanna realized that David was staring at the middle of her body, she made no effort to cover her nakedness.

She put the tablet to one side, looked him up and down and jokingly remarked, "You cute peeping Tom you. You don't know how hot you get me, when I see you getting hard because of me."

She stared at the bulge in his pants until David understood what she wanted. He complied with the insistence of her eyes, opened his pants and revealed his cock and balls.

Hanna looked at his equipment in fascination, as if she was seeing it for the first time. "David... that's so..."

She slipped her middle finger into her pleasure canal and watched with an expressionless face and open mouth, as David stretched his hard-on towards her and began to rub it leisurely. He stepped closer and covered Hanna's fingers between her thighs with the palm of his hand while she leaned over the edge of the hammock and sucked on his glans.

David shooed her hand away and immediately stuck several fingers into Hanna's pleasure hole himself. When she sensed that she was going to come all too soon, she interrupted the game and lay across the hammock, her bottom sticking out over the edge. Hanna lay like a baby with her legs spread out in front of David and wallowed in bliss.

"What on earth have you done to me? Since I've been in therapy with you, I need it all the time. And the way you look at me, David, you just make me horny." She reached between her thighs with both hands, kneaded her labia and sighed, "What can I do?"

David knew a remedy. He let his hands dangle, approached the hammock and nudged her pussy with his glans. Hanna froze in joyful anticipation. He advanced in tiny steps and pushed Hanna away from him. When the hammock reached an inclined position, her womb surrendered to his pressure and his prick sank into her pleasure channel as far as it would go.

Hanna let out a liberated gasp. David stood bolt upright, gripped the edge of the hammock and gently swayed it, watching as Hanna's labia stretched over his hard-on time after time. When she realized that he wasn't going to use his hand, she took hers and let one finger circle around her pleasure bud.

"David... I need this... again and again... don't stop... fuck me..."

He looked down at his rock-hard prick thrusting rhythmically between Hanna's loins and knew he needn't worry about the afternoon's therapy session. He had known Hanna all these years as a reserved housewife, but now she had found access to her most secret desires.

A sharp cry from the laptop speaker made him look at the screen. Julia was rolling around on her parents' bed, squeezing the banana mercilessly in her lap and screaming out an endless climax into the room. Yes, the girl had taken after her mother; he really had nothing to worry about.

When he emerged from his thoughts, he realized that he had grabbed Hanna by the sides and was penetrating her impetuously. She was about to rush away from him. He quickly caught up and found the rhythm of their final spurt with her... they both stared into each other's eyes... knowing that they were about to... Hanna screamed and David roared like a stag through the family garden.

***

Hanna leaned into Julia's room. "Are you ready? We should be at David's therapy session in half an hour. We can walk, it's very close."

Julia sat despondently on the edge of the bed and mumbled, "Mom, I don't really know."

Hanna sat down next to her daughter, put her hand on her back and tried to reassure her. "Nothing bad is going to happen to us. We'll just talk to each other, I'm sure David will find a way."

"I have no idea what to tell him." Julia looked her mother in the eye from the side. "Somehow it's so simple... and yet so complicated."

If only Julia knew, Hanna thought to herself, that her mother was struggling with the same resistance. Even if David stood by their side, how was she supposed to tell her daughter that she was attracted to her in a way that a mother shouldn't? She replied, "I can understand you, it's not easy for me, either."

Julia sighed. "I'm afraid I'll say the wrong thing, that you and dad won't like me anymore. Then I wouldn't know what to do." She leaned against her mother's shoulder and turned up her nose.

Hanna stroked her hair, she was also having doubts. Should she cancel the therapy session?

Julia looked up at her and sniffled, "You've never even kissed me."

"But Julia," Hanna contradicted, "I kiss you all the time." To show what she meant, she lovingly pressed a kiss to her daughter's cheek.

Julia murmured, "Not like that, mom, I mean really, the way you kiss dad."

The two froze and realized that they were standing on a ten-yard-high diving board from which they had to jump down. And as if a spell had been broken, Hanna leaned forward and sought out her daughter's lips. Julia opened her mouth and took in her mother's tongue like a woman dying of thirst. It took a small eternity before they broke the kiss. They smiled at each other in bemused disbelief, as if they had just woken up from a sweet nightmare.

Hanna stroked Julia's cheeks and sighed, "Oh child, you don't know how much I've longed for this."

Julia slowly emerged, too. The two of them sat on the edge of the bed like school friends and had all the things to tell each other that they had kept secret for years. As their chatter became more and more animated, they stroked each other's arms and legs.

Julia remembered, "A few days ago, when you got stuck in your new sweater, there... there I would have loved to touch you."

"You did" Hanna chuckled, and ran a finger over her daughter's chest.

"I mean... really touch you," Julia sighed. Her eyes widened when mom took her hand, placed it on her breast and smiled.

"Then we should make up for it."

The women felt the other's breasts, looking at each other's faces pensively, until Hanna squeezed her daughter's bust.

"You've really grown up, dear."

Hanna allowed her daughter to pull up her sweater and slip it over her head. When Julia's T-shirt was also on the bed, she was amazed.

"You're not wearing a bra either."

"Why should I?" Hanna giggled, "my breasts are naturals."

The two of them sat in front of each other, feeling their warm, naked skin and could still hardly believe that they were about to enter a new world that they had dreamed of so often. Soon, their play became more teasing and it wasn't long before one was stroking the other's nipples.

"I remember," Julia chortled, "when you sexually educated me, you sat in front of me like that."

"But that must have been a while ago," Hanna remarked.

Julia continued, "I never really saw you and Daddy naked before, so I kept asking questions. Once, you sat on the edge of the bed like you're doing right now, spread your thighs and explained everything to me about the vagina, menstruation and such, on the surface of your panties."

"Did I?" Hanna tried to remember. Her daughter slipped off the bed, knelt on the floor and pushed mom's legs apart, making Hanna giggle. "I think I remember now."

Julia put her hands on mom's knees and watched as she put a finger on her lace panties, as if she wanted to repeat the sex education lesson.

"I remember, mom, your panties were snow white like these."

As Hanna stroked her fabric-covered valley with her middle finger, Julia sighed, "That's how you showed me how girls stroke themselves back then."

"I went that far?" Hanna wondered, but then the memory came back. Yes, even back then she would have loved to show her daughter everything about her so that she could share in mummy's secret pleasure.

Julia mumbled, "But I couldn't see anything, you were wearing panties." She moved her head closer and breathed in. "Mom, you smell so good."

Hanna's floodgates opened. She pushed the hem of her panties aside, placed a finger in her cleft and saw Julia's mouth and eyes open.

"Oh mom, yes..."

Hanna read Julia's face and shuddered with delight as she found herself in her daughter's greedy gaze. She whispered, "Help me, little one."

Hanna lifted her bottom. Julia reached under her skirt and slipped her panties down her legs. Mom put her feet on the edge of the bed, smiled at Julia and whispered, "I should have done it right, back then."

She spread her labia with two fingers and showed Julia her pink insides. While she circled her inner labia with one finger, she breathed to her daughter, "This is how your mommy likes it best."

Julia looked between her thighs in rapture and couldn't believe that her mummy was sitting in front of her with her legs spread apart, she who had covered herself in shame all those years. And suddenly, she stroked her mound of pleasure with one finger, right in front of her eyes! Then she moistened the finger in her pussy and let it circle around her clit!

Julia's hands stroked over her mom's half-high stockings, over the soft skin of her thighs, until they reached the outside of her labia. With a transfigured look, Hanna invited her to join in the pleasurable game.

Julia had imagined this so many times, and here it was really happening. She guided a finger to her mom's pussy and pushed it into her pleasure channel.

Hanna moaned out, "Girl, I've been imagining this for so long..."

All of a sudden, mom's hand came to a halt. Julia looked up at her, and for a second, she thought she was looking into a face that had discovered a hideous monster on the ceiling, but it was only the pleasure monster that made her take a deep breath and immediately scream out a never-ending orgasm.

*

Julia felt her mom's pussy choking her finger for the longest time. She took her hand back and stood in front of her mother, embarrassed, as if she had to apologize for being naughty. But Hanna smiled exhaustedly at her, and patted her thigh so that she would sit on her lap.

Julia hugged her mother and the two of them kissed as if they had finally found each other again after years apart. She felt her mother's hand on her breast again and she also felt her bust. Hanna stroked Julia's thighs, pushed up her skirt and her daughter remembered.

"You used to do that when you read me a story."

Hanna nodded. "I know." She explained with a mischievous look, "Your mom was curious before."

Hanna took a deep breath. "Oh, how long it's been since you lay on the changing table in front of me."

She laid her daughter on her side on the bed, only her bottom still resting on her mother's lap. Julia lay on the mattress with her head bent down, giggling as she watched mom put her skirt on her stomach as if she were unwrapping a Christmas present.

Julia's fabric-covered pussy emerged. Hanna ran two fingers over her puffy cheeks and whispered, "How I wish I had told you back then the story of the dwarf who set off behind the seven mountains, far away where no one can see, to explore a mysterious valley."

"Did he find it?" Julia chortled.

Hanna continued, "At first, he was faced with a hedge of thorns, all white lace, blocking his way, but he was determined to find out what was behind it."

Julia complied with the dwarf's request by pressing her thighs against her body and pulling her panties down to the back of her knees. Two protruding mounds revealed themselves to her mother.

Hanna moaned, "Julia, girl, how big you've gotten."

"Isn't that from Little Red Riding Hood?" Julia giggled, and lolled comfortably under her mother's eyes, who continued to reminisce.

"It's been so long since I swaddled you."

"In the meantime, I can clean myself up down there," Julia returned with a chuckle.

As if to check it out, Hanna placed a finger on Julia's butthole and began to circle her rosette.

"Mommy... oh..."

When her daughter squeaked softly, Hanna wanted to know more. She pushed her finger forward until the first knuckle was in Julia's bottom.

Her daughter whimpered, "Mommy... yes..."

Hanna covered Julia's labia with her free hand, stroked the entire length of her cleft with her finger and reprimanded her daughter with a motherly reproach in her voice, "How could you? All these years I had no idea what an enchanting pussy you were keeping from me."

Hanna's voice became mischievous, "I do hope you're no longer a virgin at the age of twenty."

"Oh mom..."

Hanna slid her middle finger deep into Julia's pussy, as she continued to push her finger in her butt hole.

Her daughter squirmed on her lap. "Mommy... oh... your fingers... yes..."

"Do you stroke yourself as much as I do?"

"I can't help it, mom."

Hanna sighed, "I can't stop thinking about you."

"And I think of you... and Daddy," her daughter revealed. Julia put her hands between her thighs, opened her labia and described small circles around her pleasure bud. Hanna was beside herself as her daughter unfurled herself in front of her like a flower to let her mother share in her pleasure, releasing a series of gasps.

"Mom, that's... finally... Mom, I'm about to..." Before she could finish speaking, she moaned and her pussy sucked on mom's finger, just like when she was at her breast.

*

They sat on the edge of the bed for minutes, smiling furtively at each other, until Hanna startled.

"Dear, we've forgotten about David, we should have been with him by now."

Julia asked hesitantly, "Are we going?"

Hanna thought about it for a moment, then laughed broadly. "I think we can do without the therapy session." She composed herself. "But David should know that we're not coming."

She reached for her cell phone and sent a WhatsApp message. Satisfied, she put the phone back on the bed and sank into another kiss with her daughter, sealing the fact that they would no longer need the help of their therapist.

Hanna stroked her daughter's curls and mused, "Almost like in the Bible. The prodigal daughter has found her way home."

Julia nudged her mother with her elbow and grinned. "That was a son." She clenched her little hands into fists and beamed, "I knew we'd end up together, mom."

"You mean because of the therapy sessions with David?"

"Yes, that too. But you and Dad are suddenly completely different. You used to be so uptight when it came to topics like love and sex. But in the last few weeks, you've become more open and sociable."

"I don't want to apologize for the past few years," Hanna explained, "after all, you were just a child. Yes, that's how it was, Eric and I were attracted to you when you were still at school. We were your parents and we weren't allowed to cross that line. Well, maybe we overdid it with our restraint."

Hanna kissed her daughter on the forehead. "But meanwhile, you've become a big girl and I'm allowed to ask you naughty questions."

"Ask away."

"All right," grinned Hanna, "Julia, my child, would you like to be Mommy's favorite pussy from time to time?"

Her daughter squealed, "I like it when you talk to me like that."

She kicked off the last of her clothes and lay down on the bed with her limbs stretched out. Hanna got out of her clothes, crawled onto the bed and climbed upside down over her daughter. She lay beneath her on the changing table like her former baby and cuddled her head between her mother's thighs.

12