Family Therapy 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna stroked her plump mounds and whispered, "Still like a little girl, not a hair for miles."

"I don't have much either," Julia sighed, caressing between her mother's loins, "but how do you do it? I don't see any stubble on your pussy."

"Little secret," Hanna revealed, "a cream from India, all natural, and it doesn't irritate the skin at all. Your dad is happy about it too, so he doesn't have to pluck hairs from his lips all the time."

She felt her daughter devoutly stroking her labia, venturing deeper and deeper with her finger until she felt Julia's curious tongue drilling into her wet pleasure canal. Hanna cheered inwardly, but at the same time she paused. Was this really her daughter? Yes, it was her, pressing her face into her mother's lap and beginning to eat her out. Hanna lowered her head to her baby's protruding mounds and sucked one after the other into her mouth.

She thought about how her daughter had squealed with pleasure when she had used her finger to... she ran a hand around Julia's bottom and played with her rosette with her index finger. Julia gasped, and a second later, Hanna also felt a wet fingertip making its way around her butt hole.

Hanna went into overdrive, placing her arms on Julia's thighs to hold her rolled-up pelvis in position. She could hardly get enough of her daughter's lap and couldn't believe that this tender baby bottom had become a beguiling woman's ass. She used her tongue to help her, describing circular movements around Julia's rosette.

Her daughter immediately gasped, "Mommy...! Yes...!"

At the same moment, Hanna also felt a tongue penetrating her butthole. Then another thumb sank into her pleasure hole, and finally Julia's finger, which seemed to know exactly how to drive mom crazy on her pleasure bud.

Hanna also took both her hands and all her fingers and devoured her daughter's sweet pussy, until she sank into warm darkness, and only heard from a distance, how they both moaned their reconciliation out into the bedroom.

***

It was bedtime, and Hanna was lying in bed next to her husband. He had come home a little earlier that day and had asked her curiously how the therapy had gone. She had made him understand that everything was fine, but she hadn't told him how the afternoon had gone. Not because she wanted to keep him in suspense, but because her heart was so full that she had to digest everything first. As Julia was still out and about, he had dragged her straight into the bedroom and only left her when they had run out of breath.

Hanna turned to her husband, kissed him goodnight and thought to herself, "You have no idea what's waiting for you."

She was already falling asleep when she heard her daughter unlock the front door. Eric was already sound asleep. When Julia had showered and finished her evening toilet, her squeaky door told her that she was getting ready to go to sleep. Hanna thought that her husband would certainly not wake up if she said goodnight to her daughter. She slipped out of the room and knocked softly on Julia's door.

"Come in."

Her daughter was sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing her cream between her hands.

"I just wanted to say goodnight," Hanna explained, sitting down on the bed next to Julia, "about this afternoon... I'm still upset and can't sleep."

Julia sighed. "Same here. I hardly knew what the movie was actually about in the cinema."

It was getting late as they chatted. When Julia noticed Mum's hand stroking up her thigh, she giggled. "You always did that when you read me a story."

"You know your mom was already longing for you back then."

Julia whispered, "Can you say goodnight to me like you used to?"

Hanna pressed a kiss to her forehead and made to get up, but Julia held her back.

"I mean, say goodnight like I wished you would back then?"

It took Hanna a moment to understand. She gave Julia a wry smile, then lifted her nightgown and knelt upside down over her daughter. They lost no further words, lowering their heads between each other's thighs and licking their labia devoutly.

Suddenly, Julia murmured, "How do you know that I wished for that before?"

"Oh child," came back the reply, "of course I sensed, even back then, that you wouldn't have minded if mom licked your sweet little pussy."

Silence in the room again, only the occasional sigh. Soon the licking noises became louder and their breathing turned into panting.

Julia groaned, "Mommy... your tongue..."

Hanna paused for a moment. "From now on, every night I'll give you..."

She was interrupted by Julia's sharp tongue, which dug into her butt hole. When her daughter also pushed her thumb into her pleasure hole and circled a finger around her clitoris, Hanna only managed to press her face into Julia's pussy, suck her mounds into her mouth, then screamed her climax into herself so as not to wake Dad up.

***

Eric woke up and rubbed his eyes. It was still dark outside, far too early to get up. One look at the alarm clock and it was only two o'clock. He, who usually slept like a rock, couldn't understand what had brought him out of his sleep. There was no reason to, as when he had come home, his wife had beamed at him as she had at the altar. She hadn't told him much, just that everything would be fine.

Of course, he would have liked to know more about the therapy session with David, but she had just smiled mysteriously and told him that her heart was too full at the moment and that she would talk to him about it tomorrow. She had compensated him for her secrecy by dragging him straight into the bedroom and pampering him so passionately that he had lost his sight and hearing. Thank God, Julia wasn't home yet, otherwise, she would have thought something.

No, after a night like that, he should be sleeping like a log, but there was something that was driving him around. It occurred to him that he hadn't locked the kitchen door to the garden. No wonder, after a night like that. Anyway, if he had already woken up, he would make up for it.

Eric slipped into his robe, descended the stairs and locked the kitchen door, as well as taking a look at the other rooms. Everything was fine, he could treat himself to another round of sleep. When he climbed the stairs, Julia's door was ajar and there was a dim light on. It was obviously late for her after the movie. Was she still awake? He approached the door and peeked through the crack.

No, Julia was asleep, she had obviously forgotten to switch off the bedside lamp. She must have been tired, because she hadn't even slipped into her nightgown, but was lying on the bed curled up on her side in her underwear and T-shirt, dreaming of something sweet, because he thought he could see a dreamy smile on her sleeping face.

She had never been able to let go of her cuddly toys, even the tattered ones she used to play with. So his little girl was lying in the middle of her zoo, clutching her favorite teddy bear to her chest, only the curve of her bottom revealing that the owner of the zoo was already an adult. Eric looked at her panties, the two-sided hem of which narrowed towards the inside of her legs, modeling the almond-shaped elevation of her labia and finally disappearing into the gap between her thighs.

He let out a longing sigh and turned to leave. But suddenly, it seemed as if something inside him had taken control and he took a step into Julia's room. His daughter was still breathing deeply and calmly. Could he dare to come any closer? One step at most, maybe two. When there were more steps, he finally stood next to her bed. He sat down on the edge as carefully as if he were defusing a bomb.

Eric listened to his pounding heart for a whole minute and only calmed down when he had made sure that his daughter was breathing calmly. He would leave in a moment, but first, he wanted to touch his girl, her warm skin. No, that might wake her up. He slipped his fingers delicately over her panties and followed the curves of her bottom. Eric couldn't resist his desire, and his hand landed on her buttock below the panties, even daring to squeeze it lightly.

Julia was so deeply asleep, she would certainly not notice if he slowly and very carefully... his fingers were already feeling their way under the hem of her panties. When his fingertips reached the edge of her labia, he was struck by a flash of pleasure and realized that his hand had taken on a life of its own, leaving him no chance. It felt its way over his girl's puffy mounds until it could go no further between her thighs. He concentrated on his target like a bomb defuser, almost falling off the bed when Julia murmured.

"Daddy, you?"

It flashed through Eric's mind that he had never looked so stupid as he did just then, as he stared stunned into his daughter's face, frantically searching for words to explain to her that this was not what it looked like. After he had swallowed a few times and repeatedly tried to sink to the floor in shame.

Julia relieved him, "Dad, I understand you." She put a hand on his arm and sighed, "I've waited so long for you."

Eric stuttered, "There was a light on in your room... I thought... I came in to..."

"All right," his daughter whispered. And to show him how much she understood him, she turned onto her back and opened her legs. Eric swallowed a few more times, staring at Julia's panties, until he finally dared to look at her face. He was greeted by two devoted eyes that invited him to stay a while longer.

He absentmindedly stroked the inside of her thigh and murmured, "I know... I shouldn't really..."

"But I would like you to, Daddy."

Julia reached under her bottom and slipped the panties over her high legs. Puzzled, Eric plucked the piece of underwear from her feet and slowly began to realize that after all these years, his girl wanted more from her daddy than just to ride on his lap. He lowered his head between Julia's loins, breathed in her scent and from one second to the next, he could no longer be held back.

Although everything inside him was screaming to pounce on his daughter like a starving man, he took his time, kissing his way across her pussy cheeks, trailing his tongue through her cleft again and again, until he felt Julia getting impatient. Eric straightened up and pushed his index finger into her hot, wet pleasure channel while he circled his thumb around her clit.

He pressed out, "Julia, how much I've wanted this."

"Daddy, me too... Daddy, this is... Daddy, I'm... Papa...?!"

And after she pulled air into her lungs, "Papaaa...!"

It seemed to Eric as if he had barely touched Julia, but already her tight pussy was squeezing his index finger and his girl was floating away in heaven, moaning.

*

Eric knelt for minutes on the bed next to Julia, who was curled up like a full baby. He stroked her hair, then her curved hips again and felt the softness of her bottom. Gradually, she came to and shone at him with the kind of sparkle in her eyes that he had seen in her eyes at Christmas. Slowly, the question of who had saved whom from drowning crept into his mind.

The thoughts evaporated when Julia's eyes flashed open, because she had noticed that the halves of Dad's robe had opened and his erection was pulsing. Concentrating, she traced the veins running up his shaft with one finger and even dabbed a drop of love from his glans.

Before she put her finger in her mouth, she looked up at him with Bamboo eyes and breathed, "Before, when I was sitting on your lap and I felt you on my bottom.... I wanted to touch it even then."

Julia leaned forward, grabbed his erection and put it in her mouth. Eric squirmed under her tongue strokes. One wave of pleasure after another surged up through his lower body and into his heart. He still couldn't comprehend that his good girl had turned into a little nymph from one day to the next.

Her nimble hand on his hard-on didn't allow him any more thoughts, especially not when Julia put her mouth on his glans and sucked all the lust out of his cock. Then she put her other hand under his balls and gently kneaded them until Eric squeezed out, "Julia... what are you doing...? your daddy... if you... keep driving..."

And how she drove on! After just a short time, Eric felt something powerful begin to rise up inexorably in his lower abdomen. At the last second, it dawned on him that his daughter must have already had some experience, because she smiled up at him.

"Dad... yes... come... for me..."

At the last second, she closed her mouth around the swollen tip of his cock and took in squirt after squirt after squirt of her daddy.

*

When Eric came to, his daughter was kneeling in front of him. She swallowed a few times, then gave him a mischievous grin. "Dad, I'm thirsty. Will you come into the kitchen, too?"

They both slipped into their robes and went down to the kitchen. Julia took the bottle from the fridge, grabbed two glasses and suggested, "It's still so warm, shall we go out on the terrace?"

They sat down outside in the wide wicker chair. Eric put his hand on Julia's shoulder and they both looked out into the night. There was a lot to talk about, so Julia confessed to her dad that she had wanted him for years, and Eric confided in her that he had done the same. Their mutual confession lasted longer than an hour.

Finally, Eric glanced at Julia out of the corner of his eye and murmured, "What do you think your mother would say? I mean, if she knew that the two of us..."

"Oh that?" his daughter chortled, and pinched his side, "don't worry, dad, we women have already talked about it."

"What? Hanna already knows that you and I..."

"No, she doesn't know yet," his daughter waved him off, "she was just encouraging me."

Eric shook his head. "And I'm the last to know."

He leaned towards his daughter and kissed her deeply on the lips. Gradually, it became cool and they went into the house. His girl had anything but sleep on her mind as she led her father to the couch and they both plopped down on the seat. Julia couldn't get enough, knelt down next to him, cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lips time after time. She even sat astride his lap to look into his eyes.

She squeaked happily, "That's what I wished for when I was a girl."

Eric looked down and saw that she was sitting on half his erection. His daughter slid on top of him and whispered in his ear, "That's how I used to do it until I could feel something on my butt."

Eric's little boy came to life and the more he straightened up, the brighter Julia's eyes shone. When his hard-on threatened to lift her off his lap, she giggled again, "But this time, I'm not wearing any underwear."

As if she had practiced it a hundred times before, she sank down blindly and engulfed Daddy's boner to the hilt. This was so unexpected, that Eric had to gasp for air. When he had recovered from his lustful shock, he began to move his pelvis, penetrating his daughter with languid thrusts and smiling incredulously into her eyes.

"My God... Julia... I would never have believed... that I would..."

"Go ahead and say it," Julia prompted him, coming towards him with her movements, "I like it when you need words like that."

Eric continued, "And now I'm sitting... in the middle of the night... on the couch and... fucking my daughter..."

"Ew, dad," Julia squealed, "I can finally feel... your hard cock... in my pussy."

Eric grabbed Julia by the sides, looked down at himself and followed his hard-on, which kept making her labia swell to the side. He melted from lust and fatherly pride at the sight.

"My daughter... my girl... you have a... wonderful pussy..."

"Oh daddy... yes..."

He stroked the curves of her bottom and sighed in time with his thrusts. "You have... a sweet ass... my girl... I want you... again and again... fuck."

"As many times... you want... Daddy..."

Suddenly, Julia paused, as if she had an idea. She slipped off his legs, knelt on the couch and stuck her bare ass out at him.

"Yes, Daddy, as often as you want, whatever you want."

Eric accepted the offer, knelt behind her on the couch and placed his hands on her hips. Julia's labia protruded between her thighs, so it was easy for him to suck them both into his mouth, drag his tongue through her cleft and repeatedly make a detour to her pleasure bud.

His daughter began to whimper softly and made Dad understand that he should never stop kissing her pussy. Quiet licking in the room... Julia's lustful moans... the stoic tick-tock of the wall clock that didn't seem to care about anything.

It wasn't until Eric tapped Julia's rosette with his tongue that her sigh of relief overrode the wall clock, and even more so when he wet his thumb in her pleasure canal and gently, but relentlessly, drilled it into her sweet little ass hole. He got to his feet, placed his glans against her butt hole and had to hold back all his little horses to prevent himself from storming off.

He forced himself to calm down and murmured, "Julia... Girl... I'm going to fuck you now..."

"Daddy... yes... fuck me..."

"I'm going to fuck your sweet ass now."

"Oh... Yes...!"

With those words, he let himself go and watched as Julia's smooth asshole engulfed his hard-on. He wasn't sure and asked, "Am I hurting you?"

"Keep driving... Dad... fuck me... in the ass..."

Eric wrapped his arm around her waist, stroked her clit and gradually found a languid rhythm. After just a few thrusts, his daughter seemed to take off. He had to let go of her repeatedly, so as not to push her right over the lustful cliff. Julia was almost bursting with impatience and wanted to reach heaven as quickly as possible, but he kept holding her back until his daughter was blubbering.

"Daddy... faster... I can't... take it anymore..."

Eric also thirsted for the end, increased his pace and let his finger swirl around Julia's pleasure bud. They only needed seconds before they were swept away by a tsunami wave of pure ecstasy and screamed out loud into the living room.

*

The two of them crept cautiously up the stairs and waited for mom on the top landing, but no one was there. While Eric listened into his bedroom, Julia stopped in front of her door and watched him spellbound. When he had opened the door a crack and noticed that his wife was sleeping soundly and quietly, he nodded conspiratorially to his daughter and they both disappeared into their rooms.

- To be continued --

*

Thank you kenji for your assistance.

12