All Comments on 'Fantasy Pt. 06: Full House'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Im not sure how but this story actually keeps getting worse.

Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Your story is fabulous!!! As is your writing!! Ignore “Anonymous!!!

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

Errr...so the Richard dude isn't going to just come back again and make her leave him after all this is she? I can see that begin done to prove he can have her whenever he wants.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still a whore pussy/cuck story, barf

patilliepatillie9 months ago

This is getting harder to understand, but this moved the narrative along so we shall see.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Technically and storytelling-wise, you're one of the best writers on this site, but this series falls into the "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." I'd finish it by publishing in Sci-Fi and writing in a planet-killing asteroid. 3/5 on this one, because it's like a tuna sandwich found in August on a cross-town bus: unappetizing at its very best but most likely toxic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is truly weird and, to me at least, utterly fascinating. An uncertain 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well done, five stars. Looking forward to the next installment. Thank god it’s not another imbecilic fake cowboy/soldier story.

mazk1098mazk10989 months ago

It's getting stranger and stranger..... Sometimes it's hard to say who's taking: characters or author? Hope Henry wojny have 2nd thoughts and eventually finalize divorce with Alice

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

What did become of them? I couldn’t figure it it out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Someone already predicted this, but after reading this chapter, I’m convinced that’s what will happen. Richards is going to make an appearance to claim her after she’s back to normal (?), and the MC has forgiven her…most likely while they’re at the alter getting remarried, she’ll drop the dope MC and pull a runner in front of friends and family. The final test to her devotion to her master…the end

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is going no were fast

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight9 months ago

Breaking the fourth wall?

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

Anon agreeing with the Richard reappearing prediction: Yeah I'm getting a sick feeling just thinking how it would play out. Making her strip naked in front of everyone and crawl to him ending with the MC blowing his brains out or something which they watch while having sex.

The chapter before I was convinced she had AIDS because there was enough subtle hints to convince me that was what was going on. But after this chapter with her seeing doctors and nothing being mentioned that seems to not be the case.

The only reason to keep things going is for a final confrontation with Richard which actually makes sense since he's a loose end that hasn't been tied up yet. Based on what we've seen it's absolutely something he'd do after her husband tried to come save her. The husband gives her love and forgiveness she will have the option to turn her back on Richard or run to him. But with how things seem to be going I don't like how things are looking. From this point forward I'm going to read the comments first. I don't think I'd be able to stomach what might end up happening.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bravo! Compelling story. How will it end? 🤔 5 stars offering 🫴 in anticipation of the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

It's frankly ridiculously demoralizing realizing that people actually liked this story. I mean, fuck, I've seen some of the darkest parts of the net and the dark net. Let me tell you, there are some sick fucks out there, but most of them live quite sick lives.

The readers and authors on here don't even come close to that level of perversion, and yet, seeing what are probably outwardly normal people liking this shit, is just so much more depressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES